chapter 14

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

No One’s POV

You looked at the 13th person you didn't see before. He had a black jacket on and his hood was up, so you couldn't see his face clearly. You looked over at Soojin who was also looking at the same person with suspicion.

       "Who's he?" Soojin asked, and the boys turned to see the mysterious guy.

       “Oh, him? We met him when coming here. His name’s Tim,” Kris answered. Soojin, not knowing a ‘Tim’ nodded in contentment. She turned back around, her back facing the group. You looked at Tim and caught a glimpse of his face. You saw enough to see that you saw that face from somewhere.

       *Why is he covering his face anyway?* you thought, curious. Then you heard Baekhyun talk.

       “Why don’t you put your hood down?” Baekhyun asked looking at Tim. He looked at Baekhyun through an opening from his hood.

       “Reasons,” he replied, growing a small grin on his face and quickly flashed his eyes towards Soojin. You looked at Baekhyun and saw him get slightly suspicious, but shook his head right away.

       “Well we can get going now,” you announced and they nodded in agreement. Just then your phone vibrated and you answered it as you walked towards the streets that led to the mall.

        “Yeah?” You spoke into your phone, and you heard Mimi nearly screamed.

         “Eunhee-yah! I’m near the fountain in the park! Come quickly!” Mimi yelled across the line. You winced at Mimi’s loud voice but returned back to normal in the next second.

     "Okay, I'm going," you answered and put your phone back into your bag. You turned towards the group of guys and Soojin. "Me and Soojin are going to go to the park so you guys can go to the mall without us," you said and told Soojin to follow you. Chanyeol was about to protest, but Baekhyun held him back. They watched as you two left, and followed your words.

        "Let's go to the mall, guys," Suho instructed and got going. His friends followed and just stepped out of the neighborhood.

        "Where's the mall?" Xiumin asked, but his friends didn't have an answer; they didn't know either. Baekhyun decided to ask Tim, so he turned around.

         "Hey Tim, do you kn-" Baekhyun paused. He turned around to see that Tim was long gone. *Figures. He seemed suspicious.* Baekhyun thought and turned towards his friends. “I’m gonna go somewhere real quick, okay?” His friends nodded, and they were back to searching up where the mall was. Baekhyun left, and Luhan followed his gaze to him.

         *I hope everything’s alright.* Luhan thought and went back to his business.


You walked calmly to the park with Soojin, and spotted Mimi casually standing against a tree, glimpsing back once or twice at Jaehyun. You and Soojin arrived as soon as you saw Jaehyun smile and get up. You narrowed your eyes.

     *Interesting* you thought and went over to Mimi. You saw her eyes and smile get wide. She cupped with her hands and you could tell that she was squealing. You approached her and she  pointed at Jaehyun. You followed her finger, and what you saw made your mouth drop open. Soojin came next to you and her eyes widened. Jaehyun had a girlfriend, and she was really pretty in your eyes.

     “Oppa-yah,” you gasped, but smiled. “Good job. Now you’re not a loner anymore,” you said under your breath. Soojin silently clapped, and glanced to her left. To her surprise, she saw Baekhyun running breathlessly trying to look for someone or something. Soojin tilted her head in curiousity and that was when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

     She turned around thinking that it was either you or Mimi, but what she saw scared her so much that she fell. You heard a thud, and saw Soojin on the ground. You looked up seeing Tim put his hood down. He turned towards you smirking. Your eyes grew wide. He was one of the guys who attacked Soojin the other day. Just as you were about to lunge forward, someone caught your arms from behind. You looked behind you to see the other guy that attacked with Tim. Mimi was helplessly lying down against the tree, knocked out, probably because of something the guy that got hold of you did.

     You looked over at the fountain, trying to get sight of Jaehyun, but he must’ve left somewhere with his girlfriend. You looked back at the scene in front of you. Tim grabbed Soojin by the collar and she made an aggressive face at him.

     “Come at me, bro,” she threatened which made him pissed. He let one hand free of grasp of her collar to make a fist. With a powerful force, he brought the fist closer to Soojin’s face, but before he could punch her, Tim was striked down onto the ground himself. He groaned and looked at his attacker.

     “Guess I came just in time, huh?” Baekhyun smirked and looked towards Soojin who was rubbing her neck where she was grabbed. She managed to make out a smile.

     “Thanks,” she said and got up. You were caught up with what just happened that you didn’t even realize that someone was still grasping onto you from behind until you tried to pull them from behind. Realizing this, you stuck out your foot and tripped the guy from behind. You looked down and gave him such a threatening look, that to him it looked like a lion staring at its prey. He got up, tired of getting beaten by the same girl again and escaped with his friend. You crossed your arms and smirked.

     *Serves them right* you thought and went over to Mimi who was still unconcious. Baekhyun patted Soojin on the back gently.

     “You sure you’re okay?” he asked for the 3rd time and Soojin kept nodding.  

     “I’m positively sure,” she replied giving Baekhyun a reassuring smile.

     “Oh yeah! You still don’t know who I am, right?” Baekhyun said looking at Soojin who shook her head slowly in case she did know. “I’m Baekhyun. Nice to meet you,” he said and gave Soojin a heart melting smile. Soojin smiled back.

     "Nice to meet you too," she said back and nodded once. You glanced at the two. *They look really cute together* you thought but smacked yourself mentally right after you noticed what you were thinking. "Since when did I become Cupid?" you murmured and place Mimi's arm around your neck. She stirred and opened her eyes a little. She immediately perked up.

     "Where's Jaehyun oppa?" She blurted. You were about to answer her when someone else did the job for you.

     "He's right here," someone said and you turned to see your brother standing beside a tree. You, Mimi, and Soojin were speechless.

     "Since when-" Mimi started, but trailed off. She awkwardly forced out a small laugh. "Why are you here?" Mimi asked.

     "That's what I should ask you guys," Jaehyun said and motioned his hand towards you and your friends. "Aren't you supposed to be at the mall?" You looked at him, not seeming nervous at all.

     "Why were you here in the first place?" you counterattacked which made your brother, now, speechless. He tried to make out some words, but nothing came out. You raised a brow. "Was that person really your girlfriend?" and that was when the same girl that you saw approached your brother. You noticed something sparkling in the sunlight. You squinted to see what it was. On the girl's left ring finger was a shiny silver ring. She looked at you with a mellow and friendly look.

     "Not a girlfriend-" Jaehyun started.

     "But a fiance," the girl finished smiling shyly. At this, everyone's including your mouth dropped open.

     "Fiance?" You said with disbelief. "But how, when-" you couldn't seem to find the right words.

     "I guess it just happened," Jaehyun explained. You nodded hesitantly.

     "What's your name?" Mimi asked to Jaehyun's fiance. She smiled.

     "I'm Heiji," She said, and her smile made you feel comfortable already.

     "How'd you guys meet?" Soojin asked with curiosity.

Heiji and Jaehyun looked at each other.

     "Well it started like this," Jaehyun began and everyone including you were listening.


      Meanwhile...

     They passed by people and more people. The 11 guys passed by more unfamiliar places until they finally reached the destination that they were trying to find for the past ten minutes.

     D.O. stood there in awe at how big the mall was compared to his size. Chanyeol got excited and looked for the entrance right away.

     Sehun dragged Luhan to find a bubble tea shop somewhere and Suho had a difficult time getting them all together in one pack.

      As they kept walking nearer to the mall, someone was serving a sample of theri chicken, and when Xiumin saw this, he slipped his way through to get a couple of the samples. When he came back, he gave one to Chen and kept the rest to himself'.

      Kris and Tao were walking together as many girls around them were looking towards them.

    *Am I really that handsome?* Tao thought proudly as he smiled a bit, while Kris just walked on, minding his own business.

      Kai and Lay both looked around in amazement and did not expect anything or anyone to interrupt them. However, suddenly, they felt someone's arms link with theirs. They looked down with wide eyes.   

      "Lay oppa! Kai oppa! Hi!"


Hey there! I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Please keep supporting!

    I really appreciate it!

Subscribe & Comment

Please! ^^