chapter 21

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

No One's POV

          Suho carefully walked down the stairs and peeked over the railing in search of you. His playful grin disapeared from his face when he saw D.O. leaning in on you, and he furrowed his eyebrows.

         *He's not doing what I think he's doing, right?* Suho thought to himself but that question was answered as D.O. kissed you on the forehead. He stayed silent and kept watching until D.O. instantly pulled back, wide eyed and turning away guiltily. Suho winced at a sudden ache in his chest - the same one he felt before when he saw Lay holding you. He tried putting the pain aside as he silently cleared his throat and went down the stairs the rest of the way. 

        "I brought the kit!" Suho tried saying enthusiastically. D.O. instinctively turned his head towards Suho and smiled. Both of their attention turned to you when you squirmed and slowly opened your eyes. At that moment Lay entered the room humming and carrying a small tub of warm water with a towel in it. His face brightened when he saw that you were gaining consciousness and quickly walked next to the sofa that you were on and put the tub on the table where D.O.'s soup was. 

          "Eunhee-yah~ You back to yourself now?" Lay said hovering over you. 

          As your eyes opened, blurry figures appeared in front of your, but they eventually focused and immedietly sat up, alarmed.

         "Where am I? What are you doing here? Why was I-" you cut yourself off and your eyes drifted to the table next to you to see a small tub of warm water with a towel, a bowl of soup, and a first aid kit. You looked around, eyeing each of the three guys. "Lay, D.O., Suho. What, why? You didn't have to do this. I can take care of myself," You muttered, feeling bad, and instantly stood on your two feet. But doing that was a bad idea. RIght when you stood up, the room started to spin and you had to try hard to keep yourself propped up. Suho stopped your fall as you leaned toward the side and you staggered across the floor and made your way to the door. Wherever that was.

         All three boys noticed what you were up to and quickly got up and slid in front of the door, blocking you from running away. Suho stepped closer to you and pushed you back to the couch and sat you down, treating your wounds once you rested on the couch. D.O. reached for his bowl of soup and put in on your lap, looking up at you in the process.

       "Eat it. It'll make you feel 100% better," D.O. persuaded and smiled. Lay took the spoon and blew on it gently, making sure it wasn't too hot. 

        "Say 'ah'~" Lay babied. He smirked as you actually opened your mouth and took it. You let the taste disperse in your mouth and you swallowed it with a smile on your face and a twinkle in your eye.

        *So good~* You thought and you opened your mouth to greet another spoonful of soup when Lay pulled the spoon back and you missed the bait. Lay smiled jokingly and tricked you once more. You pouted and looked at him intensely like you were saying 'Gimme my food'. Lay chuckled and inserted the spoonful into your welcoming mouth and you smiled once again. You nodded in satisfaction and finished the bowl of soup happily. 

         "I really could've taken care of myself," you murmured. "But thanks anyway," you finished, leaving Suho, Lay, and D.O. with grateful smiles on their faces. 

         "Yah, take a look around you," Suho said.

         "You've got us, Soojin, and Mimi," D.O. continued.

         "So don't think yourself as someone who's alone. Cause you're not. You're not alone," Lay finished. You could have teared up. They're soft voices were like those of an angel. It was also all true. You do have a lot of trustworthy friends now who you only made in two days. You smiled and looked away from them so that they wouldn't see the tears forming in your eyes.

          "Thanks," you nearly choked, but you cleared your throat to make it blend in.  Just then, Suho's phone rang and Suho answered it.

          "Yeah?" Suho spoke.

         "Where are you guys?" Kris said calmy, but had a hint of urgency in his voice. Someone on the other line stole the phone from Kris, who tried hard to get it back but failed in doing so.

         "We rung Eunhee's doorbell almost 53 times!" Baekhyun added.

         "You would remember that," Xiumin commented in the background and another friend stole the phone.

         "Hyung! We're desperate," Chanyeol breathed into Kris' cellphone. Suho's eyes got wide and he grinned.

         "Yah! Arasso, arasso! We're at my house, okay? I'm hanging up now, let's talk when you guys get here," Suho quickly said and hung up, sighing. In the next couple seconds, the doorbell rung, and Suho opened the door, letting a huge crowd of friends gather in. Soojin and Mimi were the first ones to approach you and you greeted them with a quick smile. 

        "What happened?" Soojin asked softly.

        "Why did you have to scare us like that?!" Mimi added strictly, but behind those words were a feeling of relief. You smiled realizing how much you were cared from your friends. 

       "I'm alright now. There's no need to worry about me," you pouted. You gestured your hand to the guys who just came in through the door. "They didn't have to visit either. I feel like I'm such a burden to you guys." 

      "Yeah, you really are," Mimi commented sarcastically. You rolled your eyes and got off of the sofa. 

      "Eunhee-yah, here's your backpack," Lay said handing you your backpack. Forgetting all about it, your eyes widened and Lay smiled.

      "Thanks so much," You said gratefully and you sorted all of your belongings in the bag, making sure that they were all there. You reached the bag with the two tops and the tan cat that Lay bought.You smiled slightly, unaware of Lay peeking over your shoulder.

       "You like it that much?" Lay whispered in your ear making you jump and turn towards him. He grinned and patted your head. "I'll get you that plush that you wanted sometime." All of the guys now headed towards you in a herd and you all circled around in the living room. 

      "Let's play a game," Chen said and everyone else agreed.  

      "What should it be?" Mimi asked, eager to know. Just then, the doorbell rung and Sehun came in with a grocery bag. Sehun put the bag on the table in the living room and sat down in between D.O. and Luhan.

      "The bad things about being the maknae..." Sehun breathed. Chanyeol instantly grabbed for the bag and rummaged through and took out some crackers and pepero. When he spotted the pepero, his eyebrows raised and he grinned. 

     "Thanks Sehun-ah. Now I have an idea for a game," Chanyeol started. The rest of the group, now all eyes and ears, looked at Chanyeol.

      "How about the pepero game?" Chanyeol suggested.


Hi~! First of all, sorry for the long wait... -_-

Second of all, check out me and my friend's story, if you haven't already!

It's: Growl~! They're Ours!

Subscribe & Comment! Thanks in advance!!

Well anyway, I hope that you're enjoying it so far!!

Subscribe and Comment!

Thanks~

       *For those who don't know what the pepero game is, it's where two people (preferably boy and girl)

take a pepero (chocolate covered cracker stick) and put it in their mouth at both ends

and start eating in so that in the end, they get the shortest lenghth left, therefor winning the game.

If you still don't know what it is, you can go search it up.