chapter 16

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

No One's POV

You watched Mimi and Soojin playing around the outside shop and grinned. Lay now seeing that everyone gathered, got up and went towards Suho to get permisission.

     "Eunhee and I will go to that shop. Is that okay hyung?" Suho looked at the place Lay was pointing towards and nodded.

     "I'll call you when you have to come back, arasso?" Lay nodded happily and walked gracefully back towards you.

     "Eunhee yah! Let's go!" Lay said in an excited tone and took you by the hand. Unaware, you helplessly allowed Lay to take you to the shop. Your inner self, however was actually kind of anxious, but you would rather not show it. In a matter of seconds, you and Lay approached a shop that consisted of male and female clothes.

     As the two of you entered you were overcome with awe. Cute clothes were presented in front of you and you had the urge to try them on, but you resisted. Lay saw your eyes sparkle and he chuckled in a low tone so that you couldn't hear. He spotted a cute crew neck sweater with a chibi unicorn on it.

     "Hey, look! It's me!" Lay said unconsciously in a cute voice. You looked up to see Lay coming back to you with a sweater in his arms. He handed it to you pointed to the dressing rooms with his thumb. "Try it," he said and gently pushed you towards that direction. You glared at him but followed what he said and went into one of the dressing rooms. To pass some time, Lay searched around some more thinking what would suit you best. When he heard the dressing room door open, he quickly brought what he chose and scampered over to you.

     Once he saw that the sweater fit and looked perfect on you, he grinned and handed you two more shirts. You gave him a look but he just smiled innocently and turned around. You sighed and went back into the same dressing room. In the end, Lay paid for the unicorn sweater and tiger shirt that he chose. You were actually satisfied with what he chose for you and smiled on the inside.

     "You didn't have to buy it," you murmured not looking up at Lay. He smirked.

     "Oh, I'll return it if you don't want it," he teased reaching his hand out to recieve the bag from your hand, but you automatically turned away, making the bag out of Lay's reach. You looked at him wide-eyed protecting the bag.

     "I-it's okay. I-I like it," you stuttered and Lay chuckled  in return. Returning back to a normal pace, you spotted a vending machinge full of plushies in an open arcade. You ran to it like a little kid and gazed down at the little toys that seemed so fluffy. Lay came over to you grinning and put a quarter into the machine. 

     "Which one do you want?" Lay asked you coolly. Your eyebrows furrowed and moved your lips to the side, thinking. You scanned over and spotted a fluffy white alpaca. You smiled, satisfied with your choice and pointed down at the alpaca. Lay nodded and moved the claw towards it. He stuck his tongue out slightly, concentrating hard. You also concentrated on the claw and swallowed down some saliva. Lay finally pushed down the button and it caught something. Excited, you jumped up and down slightly, but stopped at once. Your eyebrows furrowed and you looked down at the opening where the plush appeared. Lay took the plush out and showed it to you. "Here," he said and put it into your hands. He walked past you and waited at the entrance. 

   "Hurry up!" he called out to you. But you just tilted your head, still looking at the plush. It was a tan cat, and it wasn't fluffy. You finally turned around, deciding not to be so dramatic about it and showed Lay the plush. He nodded.

  "Isn't that what you wanted?" He asked innocently. With a straight face you replied. 

 "No."

  Lay's eyes widened and blinked. "It. Wasn't?" You nodded slowly. Lay felt bad and immediately headed towards the machine but you stopped him before he could insert a coin. 

  "Wait! It's fine, it's fine!" You blurted, not wanting Lay to try extra hard to get the alpaca you wanted. You smiled and looked down at the plushie that Lay actually got. "Just having this is fine," you said and walked out of the arcade. Lay shrugged and followed you out onto the walkway beside the streets. Lay was in front of you on the outside of the sidewalk, closest to the street. You saw someone rushing your way outlining the crowd of people on the left of you. He brushed past the crowd, but didn't see you, so he accidently bumped your shoulder with great force sending you staggering into the street, surprised.

   As you regained balance you smiled, glad to be safe but what you heard next was not very grateful. You heard a long car honk its horn and you looked up. 

 

  Lay was talking to the air. "We should go over to that store next," Lay said pointing to a store right up the block and looked behind him only to see that you weren't there. Alarmed, he whipped his head back and forth in search of you and that was when he heard the honk. He turned towards the sound and saw you with huge eyes only a few meters away from the incoming car. He bit his bottom lip and raced towards you and pulled you back just in time. The car passed, speeding and sent the two of you a strong breeze. You were pulled back into Lay's embrace. He could feel you shaking out of fear in his arms. Unknowingly, his heart started to pick up a faster pace. Lay was hesitant, but with courage, he placed his hand on your head and gently your hair. You only cuddled closer.

   

  Suho was passing by after coming out of the bathroom and was just about to turn the corner when he heard a loud honk. He averted his attention to that and what he saw left him in a state of astonishment. You and Lay were across the street of where Suho was standing. Suho saw how Lay was embracing you and patting your head. For some odd reason, Suho felt some kind of pain in his chest. He slowly clutched his chest and quickly turned away. He showed confusion and pain all at the same time, yet not knowing why. 

  "Strange," Suho murmured, and with that, left to wherever the rest of his friends were.


Who will Eunhee end up with? >.<

Thanks for supporting!

Subscribe & Comment

Please! ^^