chapter 1

Was Alone - Not Anymore [Discontinued]

No One's POV

          "Another day of torture..." you sighed as you went out the door of your house. Starting from that point, you stayed quiet and didn't talk to anyone except for Mimi, your next door neighbor and your closest and only true friend. 

          As the two of you entered the building of Seoul High as silent as possible, the kids there looked towards you and Mimi, mostly because of the difference you two had in style; Mimi was wearing a pink dress shirt with a sparkling white scarf and stylish jeans, where as you, on the other hand wore a sweatshirt with your hood up and sweats.You went to your locker, and Mimi caught up. "Mimi, why do I have to face so much trouble?" Mimi, speechless, just looked away. All of a sudden, the voice that traumatized you, was heard.

         "What do we have here?" Someone exclaimed. You bit your lip in annoyance, and kept on walking.

          "Let's go, Mimi," you said, teeth clenched. It was Chinho, the troublemaker.

          "Eunhee, don't you want to play?" Chinho asked, with a hint of mockery in his voice. You kept walking, but Mimi hesitated a little. She wanted to punch him right then and there, but you told her to let it go, and forget about what even happened. You suddenly felt a cold hand grab your shoulder, and heard the same cold voice,"You scared?" Deep inside of you, you felt anger boiling up, and right before you were about to grab his arm and fling him down onto the ground, the principal came by, along with a group of kids behind him.

          Chinho immediately let go of you and faced towards Mr. Cho and bowed his head a bit. You looked away. "Uh-Huh! Lee Eun Hee! Bow to me at once!" Mr. Cho bellowed in his deep, piercing voice. Reluctantly, you turned around and bowed. Everyone stared at you, but you didn't care; this happened every day. You closed your eyes right before you saw the group of 12 new kids pass by.

         A few minutes later, Mr. Cho called all of the juniors to come down to the auditorium. After you arrived, you looked around to see what this was all about. "Mimi, why did we come here?" You whispered.

         "Don't you know? There's new students!" She answered with disbelief.

         "Since when did we get new students?" You murmured so that no one could hear you.

         "Good morning, juniors of Seoul High!" Mr. Cho said in a loud voice. "The reason for this quick assembly is to introduce some friends to you." At that, 12 guys came out from behind the curtains. ALL of the girls squealed.

         "Oh my gosh!"

         "Who are they?" ALL eyes  were on the new kids of the junior grade. All except you. You slouched in your chair, not caring about a single thing. Your eyes suddenly became droopy and you closed your eyes, drifting into a dreamland of your own. 

         You fell from somewhere, you don't know from where, but you just fell. Someone suddenly picked you up by the collar

         "With what right are you allowed to come here?" You squinted.

         "Who are you?" This anonymous person unexpectedly punched you right across the face. You looked up, eyes wide, thinking why he would do such a thing.

         "What was that for?!" You shouted, putting a hand to your cheek where you were hit. The person then lifted his hand up high, ready to beat you up even more. Defenseless, you shut your eyes, knowing what to expect in a second. It didn't happen. Before the person striked back at you, someone kicked him in the face. You slowly opened your eyes again. Right in front of you were a pair of legs. You looked up to see a person about your age, but you couldn't get a clear view of that person's face.

         The person stretched out their hand to you. You slowly grabbed their hand and stood up.

         "You hurt anywhere?" The one who rescued you said with worry in their voice.

         "I'm.." You started.

         "EUNHEE-YAH! LEE EUNHEE!" You heard someone calling your name. When you looked back in search of your life saver, they were gone.

         "What the..." 

         Just then you awoke to the sound of Mimi screaming into your ear to wake up. *So it was you, huh?* You thought. Standing up, you stretched your arms and yawned. "Let's go, Eunhee!" Mimi exclaimed, smiling.

         "Whatever you say, Mimi," you said with a sigh, and rolled your eyes.

         On the way back to your class, half asleep, you almost fell, when someone, just in time, caught you from collapsing onto the floor.

         "Hey, you ok?" Someone with a kind voice asked. You lifted your head up just a little so your eyes could peer up to the person. Then, something caught your attention. Alarmed, you lifted your head up completely. *Is it just me, or does he look like someone that I've seen before?* You asked yourself, seeming lost.


First chapter is up! Please subscribe and comment! Thanks!