9

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“So any college plans?” he is playing with my fingers as he is back in laying on my lap.

“Aish..I’ve told you almost everyday that I’m pursuing Med” I said pinching his straight nose.

“Oh, What I mean is University” Hearing the word university immediately weaken my mood, remembering Siwon’s pursuing University of Tokyo. And of course I know Japan is miles away from Seoul.

 

“Um..I’m going to take the entrance exam of Seoul National University in two weeks though.”

“You still have your extra permit right?”

“Hmm..Yeah. Why?”

“Let me have it. I’m going with you.”  I immediately stopped playing with his hair as soon as I heard him said.

“Might as well enrol in Medicine then ” he said smiling proud while his fingers cupped his chin.

“What!? Are you nuts? And Why is that?”

“I don’t want another Ok Taecyeon around you again.” He get a hold of my hand and secured it just above his chest. I whacked his head and pinched his ears this time, making him groan in pain.

 

“He ruined my romantic proposal.” He continued and I just can’t help but smile at his silliness.

 

“Whatever you’re still a Babo.”  I stuck my tongue out countering his words.

 

“Mwo? What did you say?” And immediately I started running away from him. We started running around in circles with him chasing after me. And me not wanting to get caught.

“Where do you think you’re going huh?” I struggled not to be caught but still no avail, he caught me by my waist and brought me up on his shoulder.

 

“Haha..Yah! Wonton, Put me down!” I chuckled as I am struggling from his hold not wanting to loose.

“Can you give your boyfriend a much sweeter name?” He complained, not letting me off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter