24

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Her phone is ringing like there’s no tomorrow but she didn’t even bother to check it. Her exams the following day is annoying her already and the sight of his cute little Prince sleeping on her bed is her only hope, then here comes her phone adding up to the irritation she’s feeling.  And not to mention it’s already midnight and she haven’t finished reviewing all of her notes for tomorrow’s examination.  She covered it with her pillow to not notice it and went back to her notes again. 

 

There were candles on the piano and the dim fluorescent making the moon light on the window shine much brighter. He has been holding on unto his phone for a while now, and finally he puts it back on the table. It’s just when he eyed the huge antique clock hanging on the wall. It reads 12:01 am. And yeah, he faintly smiled as he stood up and seated himself in front of the grand piano. And as the melody fills up the room he starts to intone the words. Lines that maybe his heart wanted to put into life.

 

♬ When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

Well, there's so much they hold

 

His dimpled smile showed as his finger gently collides with the keys. Not just that, the words were perfect. The words that’s coming out of his mouth visualizes every little thing in her. And he can’t deny that she’s all he is seeing behind that. Her figure, her face, her smile, her eyes, everything, about her.

 

♬ And just like them old stars

I see that you've come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul?

 

Her words are just too painful to bear. “Before she choose LA over you this time.” He just can’t visualize, he can’t imagine his life without Tiffany.  To make it short, he can’t lose her. She’s right, Jessica is right, he needs to get her back. Whatever it takes he really needs to. He didn’t even bother to go back to Japan at all, when he knows he needs to.

 

♬ Well, I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

 

Every single day she would wake up with an elegant white rose on her bed with words saying  how beautiful she was, and everytime she inquires ahjumma Lee, she has no idea whom it came from.

Sit on the table with her perfect breakfast served with an aromatic macchiato with hand drawn hearts on top, this time ahjumma Lee knows, but Tiffany doesn’t even dare to ask, not so noticeable maybe?

A bouquet of roses of her favourite color greeting her everytime she enters her car whenever she’s heading to school or head home. And she never did fail to notice it day by day.

Just like how she noticed a hideous white car always tagging along wherever she goes, she even saw it once when she went grocery shopping with ahjumma Lee, girls’ weekend day out with Jessica and Taeyeon  and also even when she drive her way from the university.

She wanted to see who it was but the glass is hardly tinted. But one thing’s weird is that it is suddenly disappears whenever she turns to their block and she will just notice it again by the window on midnight whenever she stays up late to study. That white car under the street light always parked not so far from her house.

 

♬ And when you're needing your space

To do some navigating

I'll be here patiently waiting

To see what you find

 

Ever since that day at the university, Tiffany never accepted Siwon’s calls anymore, rejected every single messages she got from her, And everytime Siwon comes to their house to see her, she would instruct ahjumma Lee to tell Siwon she’s out with Jesssica and Taeyeon eventhough she’s clearly on her room laying in bed or sometimes eavesdropping at the two.

As a result he would just leave everything he got for her to the older lady and breakfast he made by himself.  That long time her alibi passed, but not when Siwon comes to their house almost everyday to drop something and its in the morning,Who would go shopping with a friend at 6:30am?  And as usual she never shows up.

Siwon would greet her with bunch of roses every single day that she can put up a flower shop from that already. And also would find that same bouquet of flowers on the trash bin on the next day. Her car is obviously in the garage everytime he comes over, but Siwon never gave up that one day she’ll be ready to forgive him and be back in his arms again.

 

 

♬ 'Cause even t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter