17

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

She wanted to explain her side.

 

Explain everything to him.

 

 But as soon as she got down his car, Siwon immediately closed the car’s door and went to the driver’s side. Her back is facing him, as he is about to get inside the car when Tiffany spoke and halted him from doing so.

“Um, Oppa…Thank you” her voice is slightly trembling when she spoke to him. Siwon finally looked at her in the eyes, just nodded and eventually speed off.

She just can watch his car’s shadow fading away on her sight. Her mind can’t be and will never be at ease by just watching him slowly drifting away from her.

She didn’t even bother to enter their house and reach for her car keys inside her bag, get inside her car and followed Siwon real fast. She’s somewhat looking for his traces but seems like he drove as fast as the lightning on the road.

Just when she’s about to turn downtown, she saw a black car running in an enormously high pace somewhat conquering the road by itself,  exactly same as Siwon’s. Without second thoughts she immediately tag along behind that car without being notice.

Before she knew it, his car stopped in the middle of nowhere, and she just found them in a not so familiar place around Seoul. But considering the looks and the ambiance the scenery gave, it doesn’t look like Seoul anymore at all.

Siwon went down and started kicking his car tires with all his might. Now he didn’t hold it any longer and let himself explode, letting out what he’s been holding on a while ago.

 

“Why?..huh? Why..Why??”  he screamed his self out with a matching punch and hard hit on his car.

“Am I not enough?” now she can see his tears streaming down his face as he continues to hurt himself.

 

“What did I do wrong huh? That you have to punish me like this”  his throat is on the verge of giving up after that, and finally he broke down sitting on the ground, crying miserably.

Seeing him like this, she can’t take any longer as she shed her tears too.

She went down from her car when she saw Siwon stand up, and their eyes met again.

Without him knowing she crashed unto his chest and broke down too. She held tight unto his shirt as she continues to sob. Now that makes the two of them.

 

“I’m sorry.”  She cried in his arms. It’s just when he decided to pull her into his embrace and hug her back. He wanted to ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter