26

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Mom, Dad I’m getting married.”

 

 

 

Jiwon choked on her orange juice as the others had their business stop of what Siwon has suddenly said. Because it was so random and is so out of the topic.

But at the end of the day, why not?

He’s on the right age, just months closer to getting his master’s degree, he’s responsible enough to make his own family, he’s now capable of running the company , he’s now everything err the perfect groom any bride would ever want on her wedding day.

They were just dumbfounded of the unexpected, well sudden announcement.

“Really? You already proposed to Fany unnie, Oppa?” from being literally shocked, Jiwon turned into an interested one suddenly became eager to dig in about the topic.

 “Um..Where? When? How did you do it Oppa?”  she sounded so excited to get into details. Because, no lies she’s one of those people eyeing Tiffany to be a potential family member, well the ‘others’ was his parents of course.  Always nagging at her brother to always bring her to visit them at home, no wonder they’re really close.

 

This time, it’s Siwon’s time to be shocked. Dumbfounded.

He just said about him settling down, but he’s already hearing a name being mentioned.  Well he himself is thinking of only one name. Even his family also, They’re already thinking of just one person.

 

But the question is; are they talking about exactly the same person?

What if not?

 

His parents are both smiling wide about the idea of him settling down. Because they both wanted this for so long after always witnessing the two happily together, being crazily in love and always taking care of each other. And the thought about Tiffany as their daughter-in-law is also a bliss, they couldn’t ask for more, well who would? They’ll sure have the cutest grandkids if ever.

 

If ever.

 

Well if ‘twas really Tiffany.

What if not?

 

***

 

“Hey Tiff, Do you know what day is today?” Jessica nudges her on her sides.

“Um, Friday.” Her short reply was, as she and Taeyeon continued with their business with their books not really paying full attention to Jessica.

“Um, I.. I mean do you know what the event is? I..uh..What’s happening today?” she can’t be blame, it’s really Friday for Pete’s sake.

“Of course!” she gleefully replied. Jessica sighed in relief after hearing that. Good thing she remembered.

“Like What?”

..

“Exam day, of course, what else,” She said even smiling at Jessica. On the other hand the other lady almost wanted to whack her head so bad, but she just can’t.

 

“That’s why we’re all stuck with these books.” Uh-oh, so she really forgot. Does that means she also wanted to forget about him too?

“Yah! Why do you keep asking questions when it’s really obvious? Done studying perhaps?”

“I..uh sorry..um yeah, sort of like that” she just can put on a faint smile while saying those words to her. Because truth be told, ever since that day at the university, Jessica witnessed how he loved her best friend that she has been the sidekick of Siwon. Trying to help him in any way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter