8

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

I was lost. Lost in his eyes. My mind literally out. My heart skipped a beat. Seems like the world stopped spinning.

I can’t move a muscle. I can’t utter a single word, gosh, where did my loud voice go? I was just staring at his brown eyes, I just can’t believe who my eyes are seeing right now.

 

“Wae?  What’s your answer that I didn’t hear huh?”  And I just  stood there, wordless.

“Her eyes are really pretty.” he is staring into my eyes, his hands touching my cheeks when he spoke. That statement is really familiar though.

 

How can I say my words when he’s this close to me? His pointy nose is almost touching mine. I wanted to ask him to give me even just enough space for me to breath, but my tongue was tied that no words was coming out.

 And he seems comfortable with his position. Very comfortable. I am securely locked inside his bulky arms that I can’t even move.

I am going to suffocate anytime soon, not because of the lack of air, but because of the position I’m currently in. I started to struggle under his arms, slightly pushing his body away from mine and breaking the eye contact between the two of us.

He’s still unforgiven for walking away from me, I thought.

When he get hold of my chin to face him. Just when I stare at his eyes glaring at him, I felt his soft lips touched mine for the second time. And I accepted defeat.

It was not long when he parted, not like the first that took my breath away.

 

“She has a temper.” I raised an eyebrow at him, is this dejavu?

 

“So when do you plan to talk to me huh? You know I crossed the Sea of Japan just to see you today.” I didn’t flinch hearing his statement.

 

“Fine. I’m going to kiss you until you talk to me” 

 

“Yah!” I glared at him with my hand covering my lips upon seeing his face coming closer again.

He took my hand off, away from my face locking it underneath his arms, seriously, I can’t move. And now I can feel his hot breath on my face.

 That handsome face. His lips almost to touch mine again.

 

“Okay. I give up.” I said, restricting him to do any further and continue with his plan.

 I can see his dimpled smile carved on his face and stared into my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter