11

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Siwon has just finished their requirements on his course and had 4 or 5 spare days to go back to Seoul, he’s more than excited to be back home but much to his disappointment.

 

Tiffany is out of town for a week.

 

As soon as she received his message that he’ll be seeing her and he’s going home .

Of course she felt guilty. Guilty that she can’t spend time with him or even just see his face and give him a hug especially that he’s presence nowadays is rare.

She’s currently out of town for their vaccination outreach for children, it’s one part of their medical application and she just can’t bail out.

She didn’t know Siwon will go home on that week.

Tiffany will be back exactly the same day of Siwon’s flight back to Japan.

 

*What a lucky fellow.*

 

Siwon zipped his backpack ready for his departure to Japan again when his phone  rang.

 

“Hello” As  soon as he take the call she countered in a hurry.

“Oppa can you wait for me at the airport, we’re done packing up and we’re on our way home.”  He immediately eyed his watch and smiled at the fact that he still has two hours.

“Of course. I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Oppa, I miss you a lot.”

“I love you.” It was an out of the topic reply, but he just feel like saying it, because he feels it and he meant every bit of it.

 

“I love you too.”

“Take care on your way home okay. Who are you with?”

“I’m with Jessi,and Taeng, Oppa, Don’t worry. Wait for me neh?”

“Um. yeah, send my regards to Jessica and Taeyeon. I’ll wait for you.”

 

From time to time he checks his wristwatch, he has bought his coffee already, wandered around the place for a while and then he went back to his spot.

He has been waiting at the airport for an hour and a half now. Just thirty minutes left he thought.

He stood up and search for her traces but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter