33

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a long one...XD  *nothing I'm just saying.

***

 

 

They’re still back to square one. Nothing has yet been cleared between the two of them, since last night. All she remembers is that she cried on his chest and said every word she’s been dying to tell him. Nothing more. Nothing more than the ‘I love you’s.

 

She said she loves him.

And he said fairly the same.

 

Are they back together right now? Maybe? Not yet? Soon? ..Whatever. Gosh seriously after waking up in one bed with him she’s asking that.

 

“Yes please..Bora-ssi.Send the documents I need to review on my email.”

“Um yes, I would appreciate that, or you can just leave it on my table.”

 

The sight that greeted her is a really familiar figure by the window. Just on his white shirt and shorts. How can someone be so handsome with just the view of his back?

Work again she guesses, it’s first thing in the morning. Who would dare to call him at this time? The sun isn’t even completely up yet.

He’s surely attached to the call with no time to notice two eyes that has been checking him out.

 

“Yes..Yes that would be great. Thanks.”

“And  also thank you about last night Bora.”

 

Because as soon as she opens her eyes to the piercing sun she hears someone’s name straight from his mouth. Someone she isn’t familiar with.

But one thing’s for sure. She sure knows it belongs to a woman.

 

last night…

Aren’t they together last night? And she clearly remembers that it’s just the two of them. 

 

She yawns carelessly, but the sight of her self underneath the sheets caught her off guard. She’s on a cycling shorts with a matching white oversized shirt. She gasps and once again eyes the man by the window who is by now aware of her commotions. No way. There’s no way he has seen everything.

Immediately she covers up herself fully with the sheets as he’s now slowly approaching her, well the bed exactly.

Out of nowhere she felt hot breaths on her neck. And it was just then she realized somebody really adorable and cute is sleeping beside her. Her son, Prince who really looks like a prince on his king sized bed. Well not his, but his Dad’s.

She snuggles unto Prince’s fluffy fur to rather avoid the awkward stares that she’s about to receive from him. Seconds passed but nothing was heard. But instead of feeling relief, nervousness came running unto her veins.

Trying to get a little sneak peek, she sees him on his table, eyes focus on his laptop. Seriously, it’s creeping her out. She’s sure he has seen her awake. Not even a ‘Good morning’, nor a ‘how are you’. None. Is he some kind of bipolar?

 

Just when she thought everything’s okay.

 

Silence is eating them once again, as the only sound that can be heard is his finger’s typing. Seriously, if she can just forcefully wake up Prince right now and ask him to save her from this awkward situation she’s in, she would’ve done it already.

And right in time a phone call was heard. She was just saved by the bell. Not just one, but both phones inside that room. Immediately she stumbled out of bed as she reaches for her ‘saviour’ by the bedside table.

 

“Um yes, Bora-ssi”

“Hey, Nick..”

And their eyes met for the first time today.

 

It was him who broke the intense eye contact, and started typing on his laptop once again. Seriously what is wrong with him? She can’t seem to figure it out, as she stares confuse at him for the last time and heads out to the balcony.

“Oh wait.,she’s here Jung”  as soon as she came back inside she notice him looking at her direction. Tiffany stares peculiarly at Siwon as he suddenly hands his phone right in front of her.

“It’s Jessica.” His short words that shows no emotions at all. And then went to his table again. Is he that insensitive not to appreciate her presence? Or more like not to talk to her?  

 

“Um..wait did you---?” she wasn’t able to finish her question,  

 

“Don’t worry I didn’t see anything.” He replied, not even looking at her. How come, he was able to read her mind as of the moment.

“I asked my secretary, Bora, to get you changed.”. So that Bora is his secretary huh? This is the third time she hears that name just this morning. And right now nothing is painted in her eyes, but jealousy.

“Um..thanks.” she smiled weakly, his coldness is killing her softly. That she decided to head out of his unit for a while to privately talk with Jessica on the phone.

 

“Gosh, Jessi, he’s not even talking to me.”

“Yah! You got yourself drunk and surrounded by those cocky guys. And you expect him to be all so clingy the next thing?”

After that phone call she can just sigh as she gathers her steps back inside the elevator. Her she goes again, overthinking about everything. Maybe she really went overboard this time. But as the phone on her hand lit up, the lock screen made her heart race. Her tears gathered on the corner of her eyes. Still the same. Him and her. Siwon and Tiffany  Always. 

 

Siwon clearly just got out from the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter