31

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was an hour past noon when she reached a really tall infrastructure just a few steps away from where she’s currently standing. She doesn’t really know where to start, where must he be, because hell yeah he wasn’t picking up her calls since God knows when. And that brought her in front of their company building just now. She wasn’t really sure if the one she’s been looking for is here though, but her instincts just tell her to.

Just an hour ago she was fuming angry at him that she’s dying to see him, she badly wants to talk to him. But right now, suddenly her heart beats like crazy. She’s nervous to death. And that she can’t move a single muscle, she’s currently planted unto the cemented cold ground.

What will she say first? How should she do this right? Everything she had planned inside that plane cannot be remembered. Must have taken its flight back to Seoul maybe.

But as soon as her eyes landed on her ring finger she couldn’t help but inhale deeply as she take her steps towards the gigantic glass doors.

“Yes, How may I help you?” the woman who’s on her mid-twenties accommodated her as soon as she showed up to the receptionist’s crib.

“Um..I’m here for Siwon, Choi Siwon. Or If he’s currently in this place?” she asks without any hesitation.

“Oh.. just a moment Ms…?”

“Tiffany..Tiffany Hwang” she greeted nicely showing off  her ever bright luring eye smiles.

“Have set your appointment with him and you’re his??” she continues to interrogate as she scans a paper clipped unto a chart. Someone’s daily schedule maybe?

“I’m afraid I haven’t and I’m his gir---err  just----“ and she was cut there halfway. Well not really, she just doesn’t know how to address herself right now. Whether a Best friend? Girlfriend? Former girlfriend? Or maybe just a simple colleague as of the moment? Not sure.

“Oh here. I’m sorry but director Choi is currently in a meeting right now and It will be finished in an hour.”

She eyed her watch showing its almost 2 in the afternoon.

“Well then I guess I’ll just wait for him here.” And she’s directed to wait in the small garden of the building just a floor to ceiling glass separating it from the main hallway and just across the receptionist’s desk.

 

“Oh Yes, she’s here Ms. Choi…” the woman chanted over the phone as she eyes Tiffany by the garden.Obviously she knew her, no need to introduce. She just did what was instructed by the big boss.

“Yes noted Ms. Ji, anything else? Okay then..” and then she ended it.  

 

The clock is ticking really slow right now and her tummy is already growling in hunger. Since she haven’t eaten anything since breakfast because of the crazy turn of events this day.

Half an hour to go until the meeting is finished as what has been scheduled and Tiffany decided to grab something to feed her fishes inside who seems to be in a little chaos as of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter