22

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Oppa, how can you do this to me?” Her voice is a little shaky. She is half angry and half miserable. And take note her tears are streaming down her pretty face. He sure felt pain from that slap he got, but what about her? Of course a  couple of times more painful.

 

“She knew.” Was the words he muttered in his thoughts. Not minding the pain he is feeling, he deserves it after all, he immediately faced her and met her raging eyes.

 

“Hon, let me explain.” He said it while staring straight unto her eyes saying how sincere he was, as he comes closer and his hands on her petite shoulder.

 

“Don’t call me that!” This time Siwon embraced her in his arms so tight.  “I trusted you so much Siwon. I trusted you.” She cries as she hits his chest. She’s really miserable, and he sees that. Who can’t?

 

“Hon, Its not what you think. Please.” He tries to explain but of no use.

 

“I said don’t call me that!” She parted from that embrace pushing Siwon a little hard.   “And you really let me know it from another person.” Her eyes are shedding too much tears and he wanted to kill himself for being the reason behind that.

 

“Don’t touch me!” This time he comes close and attempts to wipe her cheeks from her tears, but before he can even reach her face, Tiffany slapped his hands restricting him to do further.

 

“I tried telling you. But I’m afraid this will happen, you’ll respond like this“ His voice is trembling, this is the moment he’s most afraid of. And it is currently happening in front of his face.

 

He looks pitiful  trying to clear his name and maybe fix this mess he has cause but the lady is unmoved, unaffected, not at all, not one bit. She felt numb. Because one thing’s currently engraved in her mind. She feel cheated. Being cheated on.

 

“Gosh. Siwon, how do you want me to react!!?? You expect me to be okay?!? Pretend everything’s alright when you know your boyfriend..gosh I can’t even say it.” She just heaved a deep sigh showing how she currently feel. A sigh of disappointment or should I say a sigh of disgust?

 

“Tiff..” Now he’s crying as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter