27

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

He wandered around the streets with his earphones tightly stuck unto his ears, entirely isolating himself from the world. How long has he been walking, how far has his feet brought him, no one knows. Because his soul separated and drifted away from his body since God knows when. And right now he’s just a mere corpse strolling down Seoul.

Thinking. Figuring things out. Why on Earth did they end up like this? When they’re completely happy just months ago.

 

They almost had it all.

They were supposed  to be, but they lost it. He has lost her.

And he can’t take her back with him anymore. And that is the sad truth.

 

Remembering what is supposed to happen tomorrow his heart can’t be dashed into much more smaller broken pieces anymore.

 

***

 

The night is still young when he found himself in the exact same place he went when he was in this same condition, wanting to escape from reality for a while. Indeed he entered and immediately signalled for his drink. Something ‘really strong’ remember?

He has been consuming the whole bottle of the liquor alone and its close to finish. When he accidentally leaned unto his phone causing it to lit up, showing a really familiar photo. He hasn’t changed his wallpaper since then and he doesn’t feel like changing it in the future. Him and her.

He was down to the last glass when someone recognizable caught his sight. It was Sooyoung, with seem to be her friends, there are some guys. And she’s drinking.

Curiosity and concern ruled unto his veins that he went to their table and inquire what’s going on. And he was right, Sooyoung got her eyes widened at the sight of him trying to stop her from consuming another glass of alcohol.

“Si..Siwon. What are you doing here?”

“Shouldn’t I ask you that Sooyoung?” he said with superiority as he take the shot glass on her hand and put it back on the table.

“Why on earth are you here? Taking in alcohol when you know its bad for you and the baby.” Everyone got their mouths ajar upon hearing him.

“Um..Hey, Hey, Babe What’s going on? What baby? And who are you?” The man beside Sooyoung butted in with the commotion going on their table.

“Babe?” He got his eyebrows twitched with the endearment that he just heard.

“Yeah. I’m KyungHo, Sooyoung’s friend and who are you?” 

“I..Uh Si.Siwon le..let me..explain.” She’s on the brink of tears as she say those words to him.

“ I’ll talk to you guys later.” She assured the other man before looking at Siwon with his furious eyes piercing unto hers.

“You really should Sooyoung.” With that he dragged Sooyoung out from that place with hands tightly locked unto her wrist almost crushing it.

“Hey..where are you taking her?”

..

..

“Siwon..I’m sorry. Please” she’s has been and is currently tearing up right in front of Siwon since God knows when they come out of the bar, trying to explain to him who is in return just stare at her with a straight face.

“I didn’t mean to..”

“You didn’t mean to what?” He responded with great acrimony. Finally she got a word from. Just few words but it hits her like hell already.

“Siwon…”

“To lie to me? To make me look like a fool? Make me miserable? Play with my life?” He smirked trying to control his temper but this one is just too much. Too much for him to ever forgive her, never. That you can see his eyes burning with rage.

“I’m sorry..Siwon. I’m sor—“ She wasn’t given the chance to continue her statement as he spoke again.

“Good job, Sooyoung-ssi you have played the game well.” And there. His words p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter