18

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Siwon is currently having a not so hard time putting Tiffany on the passenger seat without waking her up. Yes indeed his lovely girlfriend fell asleep in his arms so he had no choice but gently tucked her on his car and drive home.

Unfortunately its still rush hour so they’re somewhat sandwiched in a heavy traffic going home. But who would’ve thought that Choi Siwon will find traffic jam some kind of enjoyable?

He is so enjoying watching the gorgeous face of his sleeping girlfriend, and he even took some pictures. Really what a nice view.

He slowly brushed some strands of her hair covering her pretty face and tucked it behind her ears, then gently kissed her forehead, of course with matching smelling her hair.

It was not that long when they arrived at her house and being such a caring boyfriend, he carefully lifted her from her sleeping position and carried her weight inside her house.

 

“Omo, Siwon what happened?” He was greeted by ahjumma Lee but he put his index finger on his lips signalling that the sleeping beauty might wake up.

 

“Oh, just put her in her room please” she said in a more hushed tone as she dashed to get her a change of clothes.

 

His arms are somewhat getting sore but nonetheless he carried her upstairs, but stopped for a second and stared at her.

 

“If you weren’t so d*mn beautiful.” He smiled for a second, con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter