21

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Um, yeah. Hi Sooyoung  I’m Tiffany, nice meeting you too.” She beamed her eye smiles at her.

 “Mind if I ask some of your time?” the woman asks. Tiffany  took a glance at Taeyeon who is the one to introduce the unfamiliar lady, then to Jessica but they both just shrugged off saying she’s a stranger to them too.

“Yea..yeah sure what is it?” she stammered with an evident hesitation.

“Um, its awkward here can we talk somewhere privately?” she was amused because she doesn’t even know her and now she’s asking, err wants to talk to her. In private.

 

 

“Life is unfair Siwon.” Sooyoung  said in her thoughts as she sees Tiffany seated in front of her.

 

***

 

“Hey, Taengoo do you know who’s that woman earlier?” Jessica questioned the older as they head somewhere leaving the two to talk, as what the woman requested. Privately.

“Um, no I just saw her at the gate and help her since she’s looking for Tiffany. Why?”  She replied as she munch on her afternoon snack.

“Um, nothing. It’s just that she’s really familiar to me.” She said earning a what-do-you-mean look from the other. She even stopped gobbling on her muffin.

“What?” she defended with her expressionless face. She’s not the ice princess for nothing. As Taeyeon saw that face she just can shook her head and went back to her business.

“Do you know her then?”

“Let’s see. Where have I seen her huh?” she tries hard to remember that face, but she’s just getting blurry fragments though.

“So remember her now?” The older asks again as they wander on the hallway.

“Can’t you wait? I’m trying.” She scowled making the other pull on her dorky face at her back.

 

Just when Taeyeon entered the glass door she remembered that she’s exactly the woman on the photo she and Tiffany are eyeing earlier. She can’t be wrong. It’s really her.

 

“Omo! Taeng, I remember now!” she shouted in glee but it was not long as she noticed a lot of eyes staring peculiarly at her. Even Taeyeon was shocked at her sudden announcement.

“Oh sorry.” In a finger snap she covered with her hand as she bows apologetically. Oh gosh, how can she forget that she just entered the library?

“Yah, you don’t need to shout earlier you know.” She lectured as they stroll around the racks of books with the culprit following behind her.

“But..” she nagged at the older. “Okay, I’m sorry.” She got tamed as Taeyeon eyed her.

 

 

“She’s the girl with Siwon Oppa.”

 

***

 

Still on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter