32

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As a hardworking CEO to be he is, he couldn’t help but bring his work home. And as of the moment he is stuck in the middle of checking some documents one by one, some already printed on his papers and most sent over his email.

Time to time he would massage his neck and his back getting sore from working until the wee hours of the night. ‘twas getting late, almost midnight and his eyes also about to give up but just couldn’t, and he don’t know why. For a reason maybe?

One more document to check and he can sleep soundly on his bed. But just as the file opens on his laptop, his phone on same table vibrated like crazy, showing a really familiar contact number. A name he misses to show up on his phone. And without any hesitation he swipes his screen and placed the phone on his ear.

He was shot awake by what he heard that, It was just in a span of seconds when suddenly he rushed to grab his wind breaker, slid in his shoes, didn’t forget to snatch his keys by the table and dashed to the door.

He enters a dark yet sparkling place jus somewhere downtown. The smell of alcohol welcomed his senses as he trudge his way through the waves of hot bodies by the hallway. Eyes as sharp as an eagle he spots his prey for the night.

In a quicker pace he reach his destination, as he sees his property being feasted by some alcohol penetrated guys, and immediately he grab some stranger’s back and directly planted a hard punch on his face. 

 

“What do you think you’re doing? We’re having fun in here.” The man wipes his bleeding lips as he struggled to stand up maintain his balance. But no can do as he receives another hit on his jaw. The hidden beast inside Siwon Choi was just awakened,

“Dare to lay a finger on her again and you’ll never see the sun shine tomorrow!” He was tightly grabbed on the collar by the enraged man towering in front of him right now.

“Sunshine my .” Trying to keep his cool as he talks dirty right in front of Siwon’s face.Now with his palm touching his assumed to be fractured jaw.

“Let go, that girl there is still waiting for me. We have business to do.”  He points towards Tiffany. With voice as drunk as can be he speaks again as he tries to get away from Siwon’s grip.

“Don’t be such a blocker.” Just the thought of the way he talks dirty about Tiffany his blood boils that much as the man’s jaw now maybe is totally broken to many pieces, as he just threw another hit on him.

“She’s my woman you jerk!”  panting like crazy, finally Siwon lets go, as their scene is receiving some attention by now. But who the hell has the mind to care right now. Not at this kind of situation. As he turns his attention to the woman who caused this mess on the first place. 

 

On the other side of the situation, a lady on the brink of tears is just blankly staring at the two people grabbing each other’s collar, well the other man on the floor. Suddenly tears started to fall, finally seeing him again. Siwon. He grew stubbles on his face surely looking mature, and handsome as can be. It’s really been a while.

She wanted to run to him. Be secured in his arms as tight as can be. And maybe just cry on his chest. Tell him how much she misses him. How much her heart longs for him. But a voice inside her he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter