30

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“What now?” the legally  blonde greeted as soon as she opens the car door.

“Drive me  to the airport now Jessi.” Immediately she slumped herself hard on the passenger seat and quickly put on her safety belt.

“What!?! No way! You’re not leaving for LA.” The other midget butted in from the backseat, yes indeed Taeyeon. The addressed driver hesitated as she totally withdraws her hand on the steering and with matching pulling the hand break, up.

“Babo Taeng. I’m heading to Tokyo. So please make it fast Jessi.”

“Don’t tell me---“ she was not even finished talking.

“Yes. So please take me there fast.” And with that she pulled the breaks down and ignited the car, ready for some adventure.

 

“Aigoo..he didn’t tell me he would leave first thing in the morning. Tsk.” She sighed while saying those words incoherently, but the smart woman beside her never failed to understand each word.

 

“Wait…What?” One person is feeling lost as of the moment. Not Jessica, neither Taeyeon. Well guess who?

 

“Has he mentioned it to you Taeng??” Jessica asks the person at the back through the car mirror.

“No he hasn’t too.” Taeyeon can just shook her head, obviously also not informed of Siwon leaving.

 

“What?? So you mean you knew? Both of you?” staring peculiarly at the two, eye browse meeting each other, and mouth wide opened in disbelief. Like seriously, all the while they knew everything, except her of course.  

 

“What? I..we..Um kinda? Yes.”  They’re both hesitant to admit. Since it’s the dirty little secret between them and Siwon. At first ‘twas just Jessica helping Siwon but not too long after Taeyeon the other best friend joined the team. But I guess they’re left with no choice.

“And none of you dared telling me?” there goes her intimidating loud voice, a little annoyed by the situation that all along her best friends totally knew about this yet hasn’t mentioned a word to her.

“Pssssh, says the girl who doesn’t even listen.” Bingo. 1 point for Jessie here. Tiffany has just been hit hard by her statement. And she couldn’t help but notice the disappointed sigh the person on the passenger seat has let out. 

 

“Well about that... My bad okay. I’m sorry.” She sounded so blameworthy  and with that pouting face, she’s guilty under reasonable doubt. She looks doomed. Because it was unfortunately true

“Now what else do you really guys kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter