Why not you??

Live with him?

 

YOU POV:

Me and Junah sit down while waiting for our flight when suddenly Junhyung mom call me "Hyuna, Junhyung accident!" She said while sobbing while my hand tremble and look at Hyuna "Bu-t how??" I said scarely "He found out about you and Junah so he full speed to airport but end up he's in accident..Now he is in critical condition. Hyuna, please come back" She beg me while my body start to shake. OMG!! What should I do now?!! 

"Omma, what wrong? Your face is pale" My daughter question me "Junah, we have to go back..something bad happen" You said and drag her along.

HOSPITAL

My body have no energy eversince I heard the news Its has been 2 hours waiting for Junhyung operation. Suddenly the doctors come out from the room. Junhyung family and all his friend including me, Junah and my family quickly surroud the doctor. "Doctor, what wrong with my son?? Is he alright??" His mom said while crying badly. "Omma, its okay. Oppa going to be fine. Trust me" Sohee said to her mother in law. It should be me to said that but well, Sohee is her daughter in law.

"Everyone please relax. I just want to talk to his family or maybe his wife" The doctor said. I want to raise my hand saying that he is my husband but someone cut my sentence. "I am his fiancee and this is his family" She said and bring Junhyung father and mother infront of the doctor leaving me behind."Honey, don't be sad. When Junhyung wake up, he will confirm search for you since he know about you and Junah" My mom console me and I give a light smile.

"You all may enter the room but only 6 people. " The nurse said. "Me, Appa and omma will go in first since we are his family..another 3??" Sohee said. Junhyung mom look at me "Hyuna, bring your parent in with you"Junhyung mom invite me and I do as what she ask me. When we reach at his room, his head has been bandange and his face has some scratches at his face that hurt my heart. Suddenly I saw Junhyung fingure move. "His fingure moving!" I said making everyone look at his hand. Sohee hold his hand and put at her face. I should be the one in Sohee place...haish

"Umm..mmm" Junhyung said and sowly open his eyes. "Oppa, you awake!" Sohee said and hug him the break my heart. My mom hold my hand and smile."Omma..appa" He said. He remember! But does he remember me?? "We're here son" Sohee move out to let his mom sit down. "Mom..what happen? and is she?" He said and look at Sohee. 

"Son, you don't know her? She is Sohee, your fiancee" His mom said while Junhyung just nod. "Its okay. Doctor said that you will loss your memory for temporary or maybe forever.But don't worry, me and omma will help you remeber." His father said. "Ohh.. I don't know that I have a angel fiancee"He said and smile at Sohee. Suddenly he look at me. "And who is she? She look so familiar" He said and furrow his eyebrow and look at me "Her name is Kim Hyuna and the kid she carrying is her child, Kim Junah" His mom said and I know that she want to say something about Junah being his daughter but I shake my head signal her not to tell.

His mom nod sadly "Who is she to me? and where is her husband?"He question OMG..why must he ask so much question -.- "She is your highschool and you two always fight with each other whenever you meet that make you so close. And about Junah father, its kind of personal so she cannot tell" Omma explaina and smile sweetly to me while he just nod.

"Omma, excuse us. Me and my family need to go now" I said and bow without even looking at Junhyung. The moment we out from the room, Junah ask "Omma, appa don't remmber you and me" She said sadly "Its okay honey. Didn't we plan not to tell him about us..he has his own family that can take care of him. Let's postpone our flight to next month, okay?" I said and she nod.

I plan not to get involve with Junhyung since I think its good that he loss his memory so that he will not know about me and Junah. I never pay visit when he at hospital and I never seen him for almost 1 week. I think its the best way to let go of him easily after he get marry next month. My phone suddenly vibrant.

"Hello" I said "Hyuna, its me, Junhyung mom" she said "Ohh..but why you call?? I said "I want to invite you to my house today since I said last time that I want to get close to Junah as her grandmother" She said"Oh sure..no problem. but is he at home?" I said refering to Junhyung "Junhyung went out with Sohee so their upcoming wedding but omma still hope that he know soon" She said making me pause. "Omma, later I will bring Junah at there..bye!" I said while avoiding the question.

JUNHYUNG HOUSE

"Hello..anybody home?" I said whie holding Junah hand. At last someone open "Hello om-Junhyung??" I said the moment I raise my head up to see him only with his towel cover his lower part. "Oh..its you..Hyuna right?" He said while I just roll my eyes "Yes..aunt ask me come here..may I go inside sir??" I said sacarsticly and go inside. "Hyuna, I inside kitchen!" Junhyung mom shout"Junah, can you go greet aunt at kitchen? Omma want to put things at living room" I said and she nod.

I walk pass Junhyung suddenly my heart beat fast when suddenly he grab my wrist. "Why are you avoiding me since the moment I wake up from hospital?" He said while I remove my wrist from him "I'm not avoiding..I just kind of busy" I said "And one more thing..why you never scream when you look at me with only towel cover my lower??" He said "Haishh..I use to it since i everytime saw you with this attire last time and mostly my close friend are male and i use to it" I said 

"WHAT?! You use to it seeing my lik this?? even the other guys?!" he scoff "Tsk! Why are asking too much question? am I some popular artist that have to interview?" I said sacarstic.Junhyung just remain quiet and look at me.

FLASHBACK

Hyuna tell the whole incident when you saw Ah in in towel..Junhyung choke when you say that you say to Ah In that you use to it and keep looking at his body. "omo! Junhyung are you okay?" His mom said but Juhyung look at Hyuna.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6WZGYTke_sNzz9XSJqsZ

 

"Yah! do you know what being ashame??" Junhyung said unbelieveable."Junhyung, you also never wear your shirt eventhough I just RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU" You said and smile and continue eating. "But..But" Junhyung lost of word.

-END-

I just wake away leaving him alone. "Junhyung, let's eat together before going out!" His mom shout.We all sit at table with his father that just came back from work. "Aunt, your food is delicious!!" Junah praise and keep eating while Junhyung parent just smile "Junah..don't call me aunt call me halmonie (Grandma)" She said "Arasso halmonie" she said and continue eating.

After eating, we all gather at living room. Junah playing with Junhyung "Omma, uncle keep bullying me! he keep tickle me!" Junah whine "Yong Junhyung, stop bullying! You have grown up!" I said walk over them. Junah run towards me and hide behind. Junhyung run towards to catch Junah but I open both my hand up to block him from taking Junah "HAHA! you cannot take her!" I said and smile bright while laughing so is he."Omma, protect me!" Junah said while holding my shirt.

"Oppa, seeing them like that make me happy. they seem so happy together and look like family" Junhyung mom said. Junhyung father shook his head."Aissh! You cannot said like that. Junhyung going to marry, Hyuna have her own family. She has a child and husband eventhough she never tell anything about him" he said and saw Junhyung mom cry silently "Honey, what wrong?" He said.

"Oppa, actually during Junhyung engangement, I found out who is the father of Junah......as its Junhyung" She said and explain to him "WHAT?! Then why until now she don't want to tell? He has the right to know. That why I found Junah look so familiar like Junhyung" He said. "I have persuad already but she say he going to have family soon and she plan not to tell him forever since she going to stay in America forever." She said sadly.

"but..I don't know what to say..its her own choice" He said and both of them look at me, Junah and Junhyung playing.

tumblr_l8ucd1yAZo1qazr99.gif

Me, Junhyung and Junah finish playing and decide to sit down to join his parent.Suddenly one of the come and give him the box "Sir, I found this in store room and it belong to you" She said and bow before walk away. "Hyuna, me and Appa want to bring Junah outside to see our garden" She said and I nod.now its only me and him..so awkward.

"What could it be?" He said and i decide to sit beside him and see what inside. The moment he open, there so much photo since our high school and mostly its me and him. "So, we're really close" He said look at the photo.

Hyuna-junhyung-4minute-16715592-389-604. hyuna-1.jpg

153129.jpg -g-hyuna-kim-33934657-500-256.gif

 12287-h4j2v3xqbo.jpg

United-Cube-united-cube-35438913-500-210 

"So, this must be our friend..we all look so young and happy..where are they right now?" He said "They busy working..Doojoon date with Gayoon, Gikwang date with Jiyoon, Sohyun date with Dongwoon and Hyunseung date with Jihyun." I said he nod. Suddenly he saw saw something.

kara.jpg junhhyung-and-hara-date-16032013.jpg

junhara.jpg

"And this is.....??" He said "Its your ex girlfriend that you like for more than 2 years..I don't know why you two broke up so don't ask me" I said "Ohh but when I compare myself smiling with this person and you, I look more happy with you" He said making heart beat fast again.

tumblr_lnjuib0uOs1qby3qko1_400.jpg tumblrla2ycz4oas1qbu51o.jpgbeastminute_100914_mbcchuseok.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI4d_-NdKnMOYxrwMHHYD

"er-mm-mm o-of cou-rse! course we two are so close!" I stutter "Then why I not together with you if we two are so close? Why I date this person instead of you? He said and look at my eyes while I still don't know what to say.