Is it over for us?

Live with him?

"What you say?" He said while facing you "I-I me-an, you have fiancee so I don't think you have the right to care and protect me anymore" You said hesistately *That not what I meant, I just think that I have to let you go since you belong someone else but the only thing that still remain the same is I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU  You hold you tears.

"I guess, I not in charge of protecting you anymore since.." Junhyung pause and take a deep breathe "you have your husband and Junah" He continue and take out something from his bag "I want to give you this card..its my engagement card" He said while giving you and you start to cry.

"Why're you crying?" He start to panic "Ani, I just feel happy for you to have your own family soon" you lied while he just smile and hug you making you flinch "So, in the end we both have our own family. Last time, everyone thought you and me will be together since we keep arguing. Haha, I miss the old time" He confess and you start to hug him back.

"Okay~ now we both grown up and have our own family so, lets be friend" He said while breaking the hug and take out his hand to shake your hand "Friend" He said while you handshake his hand. In the end we still not fated, guess I have to let you go Hyuna. You must really love your husband  He wonder and smile.

b2st-beautiful-junhyung.jpg

HYUNA HOUSE

You have reach your house and you open the door and suddenly got attact by hug from someone "MOM! You're back!!" She said while you carry her "Haha! Yes, I'm back~" You said and carry her inside I guess I should be mother of Junah forever and keep secret from Junhyung

"Do you behave while mom not at home?" You said while sit at sofa "Ne~ I help ommoniem clean the house" She said poudly "Aigoo, show off" You said and smile. "You're back" You mom said "Ne~ I heard from Ah In about him" She said. You look at Junah "Sweetie~ Can you leave me and omma for awhile, I need to talk to her"You said and she nod her head.

You take out the card from your bag and put at the table "I met Junhyung just now, and he gave me these" You said while your mom look at you "Hyuna~ are you sure you don't want to keep this from him?" She said while you just smile "Honey, I still know that you love him" She continue while your hair.

"I know, but he finally found his love and to him I'm just his...friend" You said "Of course he say that. He don't know about Junah. Everyone knows you two love each other" Your mom said. "Its over omma, he going to have his own family soon and he don't need me and Junah anymore" you said sadly.

Your mom just sigh "He will know after all" Your mom said and leave. sorry Junhyung, but I think it the best for both of us and Junah.Mian

AFTER 1 week later

You just woke up and start to have breakfast "Good morning everyone" You greet brightly and they greet you back."Hyuna, do you know today is Junhyung engangement? Have you prepare what you going to wear?" Your mom said "Ne omme" You said weakly "Are you sure this your decision? will you not regret?" She said making Yongguk look at you.

 "Oppa, yesterday where are you?" You said avoiding your mom question "Wae? you miss me?" He tease since he know about Junhyung engangement and he know you feel sad "Bwoh?! HELL NO!" You protest while your mom and Junah just laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll make you happy" He said proudly "No way oppa, I don't want Gna unnie to kill me" You said and smile while his face change to stone "Wae? Is there something going between Gna and Yongguk?" Your mom said while you just smirk "You going to get it from me" He said while you laugh.

"Speaking of unnie, I haven't meet her when I comeback..where is she??" You said while looking at Yongguk who is perspiring "Oppa, tell me the truth. Actually you met Gna unnie yesterday night. so that why you not hime..right?~~" You said while you can see his face pale. "YAH! OK FINE! I met her yesterday! happy?!" He burst and you keeo laughing while your mom shock.

"So you and Gna date?" Your mom said "Nae omma, actually they date for 2 years but he have to study oversease at America so if I not wrong, yesterday if their first meeting.I think oppa is nervous since they only contact each other but yesterday they met face to face" You explain to your mom and she smile sweetly.

"I thought you like Hyuna" Your mom confess making your eyes widen "Yea its true I like her but as my small sister" He said and smile "Junah, why are you quiet?" You said worriedly making Yongguk and omma look at her. "If Yongguk appa going to get marry to Gna unnie, then that means he no longer my 'appa' and he cannot play with me since he have new family" Junah said sadly while keep looking at her plate.

"Aww~ come here" Yongguk say and she go to him. "Even if I get marry, you will still be my daughter that I raise" He said and hug her tightly making her cry while you just smile sweetly.

 "But if you have daughter or son, you will not care about me and never play with me and I cannot call you appa anymore. That means, I have no appa again and who will be my appa" She said while sobbing making you feel sad. Sorry Junah..forgive omma..one day you will know why I don't to let you know who is your appa since omma and appa have problem.

tumblr_mqgcc8eLOp1qb0b9ro1_500.jpg

"Aigoo~ you can still call me appa..you will forever be my appa even BAP appa" He said while her hair. You cannot take it anymore since you really sad so you decide to go to your room. when you stand up from your seat, Yongguk look at you worriedly and want to stand up but  you shake you head signal him not to since Junah need him and you give him smile assuring you will be okay.

 

thumb.jpg

SOMEWHERE NEAR JUNHYUNG ENGANGEMENT VENUE

Junhyung mom went inside the elevator and they quite number of people inside the lift suddenly she heard something about Junhyung "Do you think Hyuna do is correct?" A female say "Come on Gayoon, we cannot force her" He said "But oppa, Junhyung have the right to know that actually he has daughter that name Junah and Hyuna is taking care of her" Gayoon say frustratedly making her widen her eyes. Doojoon and Gayoon is infront so they don't know Junhyung mom is behind them.

"I know, but Hyuna say that she don't want to let him know about Junah since he getting marry soon" Doojoon tried to console her "Hyuna is so stubborn. She even lied to Junhyung saying that she marry with Yongguk and Yogguk is her appa..she is so pabo!" Gayoon said.

"Wae? are you jealous of Hyuna since Yongguk is close to her?" Doojoon said jealously "Ani oppa, I mean Junhyung have the right to know and why should I be jealous since I have handsome boyfriend ~" She said and he smile but they don't know there someone shock to hear their conversation.

You bring Junah along since no one at home and Yongguk with Gna going dating "Omma, where are we?" Junah said while holding your hand. she is wearing hanbok. while you and Gayoon wear these.

$(KGrHqN,!oME8Vb!EgeUBPPwVlJuOg~~60_35.J     

4minute+hyuna+and+ga+yoon+mcm.jpg

"We now at my omm friend engangement" You said while leading her and suddenly infront of you is a lady that keep looking at you "Omma" You said while Junah look at you confusely. "But omma is working" She said refering to your own mom

Its Hyuna! Is that Junah that inside the lift saying she is Junhyung daughter? Who are those two anyway? They sound like Doojoon and Gayoon. If the girl name is Junah, then what they say its true.

"Hyuna..You're here" She said happily "Its been 5 years and now you look more gorgeous" She said while looking at you and Junah "Junah greet omma..She is like omma mom" You said to Junah and Junah quickly bow. Her name is Junah! she is my granddaughter!!! Let me ask her question.

"Who is the cute little girl?" She said and look at Junah wearing her hanbok "Ermm..she is my daughter Junah" You said nervously and Mrs Yong know that you nervous. "Hyuna, may I talk to you for awhile?" She said "Okay, but let me send Junah to my friend." You said and saw Dooyoon couple.

"Gayoon!" You shout and both of them face you.

tumblr_lstv31Z5sQ1qhlrrro1_500.jpg

"Help me take care of Junah" You said and Gayoon nod and walk away with Junah So its really Doojoon and Gayoon inside the lift and what they say are true.

"Yes, omma" You said and look at her "Is Junah Junhyung daughter??" She said while you gasp "Ho-ow omma kn-ow??" You start to stutter while Mrs Yong look so damn happy "So its true! but why you don't want to tell him?" She said while you give up and tell her.

"Sorry for not telling you..but I have my reason and plus, he going to have his own family soon" You said while she look at you "Because he don't know about Junah" She said "In the end, he comeback for Junah and not for me. I know he will never ever love me!" You said.

"Who say! You should tell him before this engangement start.. if not i'll tell him" She said "Its for your own good,Honey" She said while holding your hand. "Please omma, let me have some time..I'll tell him ASAP..please~~" You beg while she sigh.

"Alright..omma believe you BUT tell him before he getting marry" She say and you quickly hug her tightly "Aigoo~ you're still stuborn. But the way I see Junah wearing hanbok, omma can tell you really look after her well. She really look like Junhyung and you" she said you blush.

"Its my duty to take care of her.. its my responsibility as being her mom" You said and she smile sweetly "I hope my own granddaughter can call me omma" She said "sure..you're her grandma afterall..hehe..but I hope you keep these from Junhyung including appa" You said.

"Arasso, anything for you..Hyuna, can you bring Junah to my house..I want to know more about her and play with her since I have many wish doing what with my granddaughter soon" She said and you nod.