Sorry

Live with him?

Junhyung mind is blue

 

"Who is she" You said "YOU" He said and you widen your eyes."Oppa...." You said unbelieving "It just a past but now not..don't worry!" he said while brush off your tears."SO he don't know you like him?" You shook your head "But until when Hyuna?? you cannot forever keep this from him" He said and your hair "Until I graduate and study overseas"  He just shook his head and smile bitter.

"Oh yea, oppa, i heard from mom that you going to attend studies at my school??" You said and look at him and he nodded "But different class..But I scared that alot of girls will fall in love with me..how Hyuna??" He said but more like boasting himself so you just punch his stomach. "Then you date with them! PABO!" You said and run away. 

You had a very tiring day because you clean up your room and now you going back to Junhyung house.

"Oppa,i need to go back!" You said and quickly prepare to get out until someone pull your hair "Wait wait..where you think you are going?" He said while you give a home-of-course "Home.Duh!" You said "I know..by yourself in this late night?" He said and you sigh "Let me take my car keys first" He said and you follow his instrution.

JUNHYUNG HOUSE..

"Junhyung,now is 12 midnight and Hyuna still have not reach home yet.I getting worried" His mom said while he just watch TV. "Mom, she is not a small kid anymore" He said while watching cartoon. "I hope she is okay since there alot of drunk guy near her house" Your mom said but he just do his own things.

"Ding Dong" The doorbell ring.Hyuna open the door since she just know that she have the key. "Sorry umma and appa, I cameback late" You said.

"Oh! Hyuna! you're back!" Yong parent rush toward you while Junhyung dragging his feet towards you. Junhyung, do you hate me that much? you doesn't seem to like me come here.

"Why you are so late? Do you know my parent is worried and they skip dinner?" Junhyung raise his voice Hold your tears Hyuna.."Hyuna!" someone call you. Junhyung and his parent look at him and bow "Who is he, Hyuna" His mom said. "Oh! I'm Yoo Ah In. Hyuna tenant" Ah in said and bow and shake hand with them but when he look at Junhyunghe know that this is the guy that you like. Why they look so close?

"Yah! Oppa! I told you to stay in the care right?!"  Hyuna said and smack his hand "Yah! stop being so gangster! It so boring at there" He said and pinch your cheeks.Oppa?!! she doesn't even say Opa to me! only once! "Hyuna, you know Ah in?" His dad said. "Oh yea! He my childhood friend and high school before I study here." Hyuna said and they nod their head. She never tell me about him before "Do you want to go inside?" His mom said to Ah in.

"Its okay.I going back home now.Thank you for taking of Hyuna." He said and bow Is he her parent? "Thank you for taking care of Hyuna" Tsk! why am i so angry?!!! 

"Bye oppa! see you tomorrow in school!" Hyuna said and hug him. Hyuna widen her eyes when Ah In kiss her forehead before leaving "Bye!!" Tsk! Hug? I also got hug her before! Kiss? I als- wait! KISS!! WAIT!!! OMG!!

 

b2st_beautiful__jun_hyung_by_razna4820-d

 

"Hyuna, when are you going back there?" his dad said "Maybe tomorrow after school?I go back to my room..goodnight" You said and bow. you went inside your room and you feel someone grab your wrist.

"Yah! what are you doing in my room?" Hyuna said and push his hand away. "Why you never tell me about that guy?" He said. "Why? He is just a friend..Why should I tell you when you never tell me about Hara" Oh ! now i seem to sound jealous..OMG! "Hara is j- WAIT! Are you jealous??" Junhyung smirk and walk nearer to you and you keep moving back until you sit at the edge of the bed and you gulp "W-ha-t! Why should i be jealous??" hyuna maintain her expression.

"Because Im handsome until you fall in love me..right? he said while you hold your breathe "Wh-at?! i like you?? Yucks! Who like a dinosour?" Hyuna said and smirk when calling him dinosour.

"WHAT?! Dinosour? Yah! come here!" Junhyung tickling Hyuna and Hyuna lie down and she look at Junhyung face when he on top of her and they stare at each other..Junhyung move closer,closer,closer and.."Junhyung! Hyuna! wh-OMG!" His mom open Hyuna door and saw them in that position and him move closer.

Hyuna and Junhyung quickly move away and look at each other awkwardly"Ummm, come down for dinner after your umm that thing" His mom said and quickly close the door I knew that you two like each other.

The atmosphere become awkward and silence "Ummm, I going down for dinner..you also" Junhyung said and walk out and close the door.he lean at the door and touch his chest OMG!! why my heart beat so fast!! like dupdupdupdupdupdpdu!! AHAH!! i going crazy! And why i move closer towards her!

OMG! Did he just want to kiss me?? No way!! My heart beat so fast! I better get ready for dinner!OMG!!

DINNER!

The atmosphere were awkward for JUNAH  "we going to miss you when you out from our house" His mom said "So when you reach there, what happen when you saw him? his mom said.

Hyuna tell the whole incident when you saw Ah in in towel..Junhyung choke when you say that you say to Ah In that you use to it and keep looking at his body. "omo! Junhyung are you okay?" His mom said but Juhyung look at Hyuna.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6WZGYTke_sNzz9XSJqsZ