Hurt

Live with him?

AT HYUNA OWN HOUSE

"Hyuna, please stop crying" Ah in say while you just keep sobbing "It hurt me to see you cry..please..That bastard will get it from me!" He said while clench his fist "Oppa, it not his fault.He has right to slap because i say his girlfriend is a " You said while hold in your tears.

"What are you going to do??" He said while looking at me "Oppa,do you know that it hurt me like hell that it make me realise that it hurt my heart like He did?" You said while he just widen his eyes when he heard he "You still remember him?? He ask while i just nod my head "I will never forget that" You said and shake your head.

"I have plan to do before I going to study overseas" You said and go to your room while Ah In just shake his head.

The Next Day..School

You walking towards school gate until someone greet you"Hi Hyuna!" Doojoon ruffle your hair "Oppa!" You said while hug him but he just furrow his eyebrow since it unusual for you to hug him "Hyuna, come on, tell me what happen" He said while you just smile "Nothing oppa" You shake your head and keep smiling.

"Hyuna..Im waiting" He said while looking at your eyes. You just sigh "Why you know me to well??!! I cannot even lie to you" You whine and fold you arm in the end you tell him what happen including Junhyung slap you.

"Bwoh! Is he crazy?! are you okay?" You nod and smile "What are you going to do?" He said "I just pretend that nothing happen" You said and clap your hand "pretend that nothing happen?? woo~ that kind of scary though"

"As scary as Gayon right?? You said and smirk "Yea..wh-at?! Yah Kim Hyuna!! You are so dead!" Doojoon chase you until someone disturb that irritating voice..haish.. "Hi Doojoon oppa and Hyuna"hara said while you and Doojoon just smile unwillingly trust me unwillingly Junhyung stand beside Hara while she clasp her hand with his.

"Hi Hyung and Hyuna...Junhyung said while he mumble when he mention your name.Doojoon reply will you just bow seriously Hyuna,bow??!! That kind of awkward.

"Hyuna, Im sorry about that time..It must be pain" Hara said and point towards my cheeks while smirk seriously hara! I really hope that you can just go die and go to hell!! Im SO angry "It happen already and I know it my fault" You said and smile..For your info, you never EVEN glace or look at Junhyung but you know he look at you. Stop giving me that stupid pity face Junhyung! Bastard!!

"Hyuna i want to say Im sor-" Junhyung said halfway since you cut his sentence "Oppa, let go back to class. I don't want to be late" You said and drag Doojoon along.

Inside Class..

"Hyuna, are you okay?? We miss you since you absent from school" Your classmate quickly gather around you the moment you went inside the class. "Im alright" You said and smile that make everyone feel relieve. The teacher reach earlier and Junhyung still have not reach He must have with Hara You smirk

"Teacher, may i switch seat? I cannot concentrate " You beg the teacher "Arasso, you sit beside Minhyuk and Naeun sit beside Junhyung" you smile and happily pack your bag and walk towards Minhyuk.

Junhyung just arrive and the moment he walk towards his seat, he saw Na eun Instead of Hyuna and he look around searching for you and see you playing with Minhyuk "Why you and Hyuna suddenly switch seat?" Junhyung try not to raise his voice.

"Hyuna said to the teacher that she want to change seat because she cannot concentrate" Naeun say and continue to do her own things Seriously Hyuna, are you still mad at me? It not my fault! It yours!! Whatever! I will just ignore you until you apologise to me and Hara.

After school

"Bye Hyuna!" Your classmate say goodbye to you and you decide to go back home "Hyuna!!!" OMG!! can this voice seriously don't exist in this world??!! I HATE IT!! Great, now look who we have here..its the main actor and main actress making drama -_-

"Do you want to join us later at night?" Hara said and smile tsk tsk! fake smile "I'm got part time job now" You said and you saw Junhyung widen his eyes since he thought you have quit the job.

"But now is only 2pm" She said "My job start at 3pm-10pm" You said and he widen his eyes bigger while you just smirk and walk away.

END WORK..

Honestly, I hate to end work late because they will be people drunk, gangster and molester..I have been chase by them before and it one of my most nighmare..The cut at my wrist still can been seen..It because one time a molester use his knife and slash at me and going to me until HE save me.

 Your eyes started to become wet the moment you remember about the guy try to molest you Im scare right now..Suddenly you feel that someone touch your shoulder from behind and you suddenly cry because you scare that the molester want to you again. You quickly kneel down and your arm wrap around your lep closely 

"Please go away!! I never do anything wrong!!" You said and cry badly

"Hyuna..its me Junhyung" He said and bend down .. you cry more badly and quickly hug him making him shock..seriously, his face was shock

"Oppa!! Help me! I don't want to get again..please help me!!!" You said and hug him tighly and next thing you know is that everything went black..

Junhyung send you back home..His house..you woke up and saw a familiar room and you know that its your room at his house why am I here?? You think and you suddenly remember everything and you use your palm to hit your forehead,You turn your head and saw Junhyung beside you sleeping.

"I'm sorry oppa, I hope that you don't remember anything..please forgive me" you said because you thought that he asleep.You get up and walk away but suddenly some grab your wrist make you shock.

"I forgive you" He said while you gulp please don't remember anything..please..Junhyung pull you to sit beside him "wh-at?" You said

"Do you usually walk home by youslf after your work?" He said and there is an awkward silenc surrounding "Yea..I don't want to burden anyone" You said while not looking at him.

"Burden?!!! Even you have been molest?!!" He raise his voice making you flinch sigh..he still remember..what am i going to do!!!! save me!!

You just smile nervously "I never been molest but nearly..its okay, its usual for m-" He suddely make you face him Nice angry face Junhyung...

"So you mean that it happen alot times?" He try not to raise while you just nod.He suddenly hug you making you flinch Hyuna..cool down..breathe in breathe out breathe in bre- I cannot take it!! I still love him!!

You pull back "Please don't be close to me" You said making him confuse "What happen Hyuna?" He said I cannot take it anymore! "Because i want to stop loving you! You make me think that you like me and i hate it when you worry about me and i hate it when you flirt with girls and I hate it wh-" You suddenly stop talking and shock when Junhyung suddenly kiss you..You decide to pull back but he hug you tighter..

 

ENJOY!! 

please subcribe and comment!!