Seriously

Live with him?

You're shock when he suddenly give you "Junhyung" You call him.He stop kissing you and look at you. "Hyuna" He said."What are you doing??" You said "You're too noisy, so, i kiss you to make you silence.." He answer while you widen your eyes.  He hold both your shoulder "I'm sorry Hyuna, but I really love you as if you're MY SMALL SISTER nothing more than that. All I need in my life is Hara.She is my happiness and important to me.Mianhae because I cannot like you" He said and hug me small sister..small sister..small sister.. That echo in my mind..So he really need Hara than me in his life..Babo! he will never like you..never in million years..just keep smiling Hyuna..

"Its okay oppa, there's alot of guys out there..maybe one..of..them..may..be..my..other..half Eventhough I really thought your my other half Its okay" You just give a "happy" smile.

3weeks..(2 more days before school end)

After you confess to him, Junhyung and you start to have normal but you're still hurt. The only thing changes is that he engange and he live happily with Hara..He belong to Hara while you still the same..

"Hyuna, I really hope to see the real Hyuna..the cheeky, gangster and playful Hyuna" The beast and 4minute gather aroud you except Junhyung He with Hara..as usual "What are you talking about oppas, I'm still the same" You said happily "Hyuna..you are being fake..you should just confess to him" Kikwang said "Oppa, I already confess to him 3 weeks ago" You said and smile in relieve

"What does he say?" Doojoon said and you decide to tell them the whole story and they were shock to hear "Im okay unnie and oppa, I really stupid to believe in fairytales where there is always happily ever after..married with someone you love" You said and smile to make sure you alright "What you going to do after graduate??" Gayoon said

"I make my mind to study overseas at America" You said brightly while they widen their eyes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzHEiwHtJGSw_i2p2WTd6

"Do you really have to do this??" Yoseob said "I do this because I want to move on and start a new life..and marry the guy that I love" You said and look at them "The guy that marry you is Junhyung..You two are fate" Gna said while you just shake your head..

"If you don't want to marry him, you can marry me" Doojoon said and wrap his arm around your shoulde "You wanna die??!!" Gayoon said and elbow his stomach."AH! I just kidding babe" He said and hug Gayoon.

"But, you tell Junhyung already??" Hyunseung said "I haven't tell since he kind of busy with his upcoming wedding" You said."I really sad" Dongwoon said."But do you know anyone from America??" Jiyoon start to get worried 

"Yes..Unnie you remember I tell you guys about one group of boy? They live there" you said "Ohh.. the guys that you want us 5 to go blind date?" Gayoon said "BWOH?! blind date? when?! who are they?! where are they now?! Are them handsome than us?!" The beast shout at unnie while you just shake your head.

"I will settle with you later" Doojoon say to Gayoon while Kikwang say to Jiyoon, Dongwoon say to Sohyun and Hyunseung say to Jihyun.

"HAHA! you're really funny couple that I ever seen." You said and laugh.

WHO ARE THE GUYS?? PLEASE GIVE ANY BOYS GROUP. I NEED YOUR OPINION :)

Meanwhile Junhyung and Hara at Junhyung house "Babe, when are we going to make baby?' Junhyung said while cuddling her "Oppa, i don't want to have baby, they make me look fat" Hara said and pout "But I love baby!" Junhyung said "Just adopt then!" Hara shout and went out of his house.

You sit at playground because whenever you are down, you will play with swing and look at the sky. Suddenly someone call you "Hello?" You answer the call."Hyuna, I need you now" He said "You sound drunk Junhyung, where you now?" You said "At my house..I need you now" Junhyung said and end the call.

JUNHYUNG HOUSE..

"Hello..anyone home??" Hyuna said and walk upstairs "Junhyung?"You went inside his room and saw alot of soju around the table"Hyuna? youre here!" Junhyung said and hug her "You're drunk" You said and push him "I fight with Hara" He said and his sad face I hate to see him sad "What happen?" You said and Junhyung tell her everything.

You comfort him and he fell asleep.You want to walk away when someone hold your wrist."Don't leave me" He said while keep shutting his eyes close. "Arasso" You said and sit beside him and look at his face.He suddenly open his eyes and you two make eyes contact. Junhyung face start to move closer closer closer and there he kiss you..You want to move away but he pull you towards you and you now above him.

"Junhyung" You said but he keep doing his business and the you feel he become more agressive and you notice that you two are nake and 

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN :) 

"Hara, I need you" He said while you widen your eyes he thought I'm Hara? That why he make out with me..OMG!! what am I going to do when I going to be pregnant after I doing this all thing.

You stop doing everything and walk away "I promise that I will never ever tell you about these and I'm not going to abort the baby that we make" You said and walk away.

THE NEXT DAY..(CLASS)

"Hyuna, what happen after I call you? When i woke up, i'm nake" He said while siting next to you and whisper the moment he say nake :) "Noth-ing ha-ppen.Maybe you take out yourselves since you feel hot" You said and gulp and touch your stomach "Is it?" He said in relieve and smile.

"What are you going to do after graduate?" He said "I'm going to study somewhere with someone that make me happy" You said and smile "You have boyfriend?! Congrate" He said why i feel hurt to know she have boyfriend??!! Does Beast member is right that I love Hyuna?? But I love Hara but I feel hurt whenever she with other guys..Hyuna, do i love you??

Junhyung, my happiness is not boyfriend but the baby we make..should I say I make since you don't know anything?

5 years later..(teaser)

"OMMA!!! ____ is bullying me!" The small kid say where running towards you "Junah, how many times must Omma say that don't call ____ but call him Uncle ___" You said and pick up Junah Junhyung, I name our daughter Junah because it represent you and me Junhyung+Hyuna= Junah

"Boss, why until now you still haven't marry?? You're 21 years old already" Zico said while they sitting at Junhyung office.

Junhyung smile and get up "I'm still waiting for her to comeback.." Junhyung said and smile "Ohh..is it the girl that you say to me that she study overseas?? But why you break with Hara" He said. "I realise she not right for me and SHE is right for me" Wait for me Hyuna..I will not let you go the moment i see you again..i realise I love you eversince I feel lonely and hurt when I live without you..and Hara..is just a that i ever seen after what i saw..I miss you Hyuna

 

Junhyung, I will never let Junah see you and know you are her father..Never! My life is happy without you because all I need is Junah..MY daughter not OUR daughter