Why not you?

Live with him?

"And this is.....??" He said "Its your ex girlfriend that you like for more than 2 years..I don't know why you two broke up so don't ask me" I said "Ohh but when I compare myself smiling with this person and you, I look more happy with you" He said making heart beat fast again.

tumblr_lnjuib0uOs1qby3qko1_400.jpg tumblrla2ycz4oas1qbu51o.jpgbeastminute_100914_mbcchuseok.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI4d_-NdKnMOYxrwMHHYD

"er-mm-mm o-of cou-rse! course we two are so close!" I stutter "Then why I not together with you if we two are so close? Why I date this person instead of you? He said and look at my eyes while I still don't know what to say.

"Yah! why you ask so much quesion?!" You said and quickly walk away to find Junah. *Damn, that was close!

At night

"Omma, I should be going now since its quite late and I think Junah is sleepy" You said to Junhyung mom. You notice her face start to change to sad face since you know that she still want to get closer to Junah, her granddaughter.

"Ohh..okay, but Hyuna, will you come and visit me with Junah?" She said and I nod making her smile brightly same goes to Junhyung father.

You go towards the living room to pack up Junah things "So will i see you again?" He question making you scare from his sudden appearance.

You take a deep breathe and turn behind to see Junhyung "Junhyung, can you please not make me shock from your sudden appearance that come from now where? " You scold him while patting your chest..

Junhyung rub his neck "I'm sorry that I shock. I'm really sorry. So will I see you again?" He question again making your heart beats fast.

"Ermm..of course if I'm not busy. You can always spend and catch up things with your fiancee Sohee" You said when you remember that he already have fiancee.

Junhyung widen mouth and nod "Oh yeah, I've already engange." He said and suddenly look at you "But why I feel that I should get closer to you than her? What are you hiding from me Hyuna?" He question you making you gulp.

*What should I answer? I cannot tell him about Junah

"Omma, who is picking us up?" Junah suddenly walk in with Junhyung parents. She said to you while rubbing her eyes *Phew! Thanks Junah for saving omma!

"Junhyung, can you send them back?" His father said while carrying Junah. Before Junhyung could answer, I cut his sentence "Its okay uncle, I've already call someone to pick us up" You said making Junhyung disappoint for no reason.

Suddenly someone knock the door "I think he reach already" You said and open the door revealing Yongguk. The moment you open the door, Yongguk stare at you and you can see from his expression saying 'you're in big trouble hyuna'  "Hello, I'm Yongguk" He introduce himself to Junhyung and his parent and bow.

"Junah~ Appa here" Yongguk said while bending and open his arm to Junah who are carried by Junhyung father. "Appa!" Junah said and quickly go down making Junhyung father put her down. Junah quickly run towards Yongguk and hug him tighty.

"Appa, why you never see me these days?  I miss you so much~" Junah whine. Yongguk never meet you and Junah after Junhyung accident since he kind of busy with his girlfriend,Gna.

Yongguk ruffles her hair and kiss her cheek "Oww..Mianhae Junah, Appa kind of busy these days. Appa promise you that we will go out together. Okay?" Yongguk console her. Junah nod her head and smile making Junhyung kind of jealous.

Junhyung parent look kind of said to see Junah hug Yongguk and call him Appa instead of Junhyung who are her real father. Junhyung feel jeaous to see Junah hugging other guy and call them Appa.

"So, is this your husband Hyuna?" Junhyung question making you nervous and look at Yongguk for help.

Yongguk break his hug with Junah and stand up and walk towards Junhyung "Hi, I'm Yongguk. Hyuna husband and father of Junah" He said making you quite relieve.

"Ohh I see. I'm Junhyung. Hyuna bestfriends??" He answer before Junhyung could add in something, Junah pull Yongguk shirt "Appa, can we go home now, I'm very sleepy" She said while rubbing her eyes making Yongguk chuckle.

Yongguk kiss her forehead and carry her making her put her head at his shoulder and sleep "We should get going then. Thanks aunt for making lunch and dinner for us. See you again then" You said and bow.

"Take care" Junhyung said making you smile at him while nodding.

You walk towards Yongguk and walk out. Yongguk put his hand around your shoulder while still carrying Junah, it look like a sweet couple.

INSIDE YONGGUK CAR

The moment you and Junah inside Yongguk car, Junah immediately sleep at the passenger seat.While you sit infront waiting for him to say something since the moment you two reach her house, you two never talk at all. You can sense that Yongguk look angry.

"Oppa, I can explain" You said to him making him face. Oh man! I hate that kind of expression.You gulp and look behind to see Junah sleeping.You notice Yongguk get out of the car making you flinch making you get out of the car also.

You get out of the car and walk towards him since he walk quite far from his car because he scare Junah will wake up.. You can hear him sigh. You notice he look at you seriously..Damn seriously!

tumblr_inline_mw8ofsZ1oF1qd065v.gif 

 "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW HYUNA! DO YOU KNOW WHAT STUPID THING THAT YOU DO JUST NOW HUH?!" He suddenly shout at you making you flinch in shock.

tumblr_mnee6kf0yC1qehoyoo2_500.gif

"Do you know that the family you just visit is that damn bastard which is Junah father? Do you even know what you're doing?!"  He continue making you sob.

"I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING OPPA! DO YOU THINK I'VE A CHOICE? HIS MOTHER KNOW EVERYTHING ALREADY OPPA! I can't just reject her request to spent together with her own granddaughter right oppa? Junhyung also knew all but on the way to run after me to airport,he.he get into accident and loss his memory" you said softly at te end making Yongguk shock to hear what you say.

"Hyuna..sorry, I didn't know that.. really I'm sorry" Yongguk said in his apologotic tone.

You just nod your head and try to stop crying but at the end you cannot stop it.

tumblr_mqbc929VqC1rm2032o5_250.gif

"I really don't know what to do oppa..I seriously don't know oppa" You said and look him making him feel bad for shouting at you. He hug you and you hug him back and hold his back shirt tightly.

"Its all because of me oppa" You said and he your head. "Its not your fault Hyuna..its nobody fault..nobody" he said trying to console you so he have a plan.

"I want nobody nobody but you~" He sing making you chuckle making him smile "yah oppa~" You said and playfully hit his back. You hug him tighter "I don't know what I'm going to do without you" You said.

"I'll never leave you and Junah,never. Even if I'm marry in the future, I'll still take care of you no matter what" He said making your heart flutter.

You break the hug and look at him "Thank you oppa" You said making him pinch your cheeks.

"HYUNA!!!" Someone shout your name making you and Yongguk look around "I heard someone calling ..oppa, the voice sound famiiar right?" You said to him.

"No.." He said making you pout "HYUNG!!" the same voice call him making his eyes widen "Yah! Its sound so familiar" He said and you roll your eyes for not believing what she said in the first place

"Its..." You said and think and widen your eyes "ZELO OPPA!" You shout making him shock.

"Yah! They all at America, why should they be here in korea" He said and scoff *Who is it?

You two saw 5 person walking IN ONE STARIGHT LINE LIKE A SCHOOL KIDS with their hand swinging back and front towards your direction and you cannot see their face due to dark atmosphere. You and Yongguk stare at them for so long. *Why they walk in one straight line? Its remind me of.............

BAP_1.jpg

....BAP OPPAS!!

"BAP OPPAS!!" "YAH! WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE?!" You and Yongguk said at the same time but with different expression.

 

 

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE.

 

tumblr_nb6eptqV8U1tt3pp7o1_500.gif

tumblr_nba66ssEtH1th35rso3_250.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_exlsoecvtv4s

Dae-Han-Min-Guk-and-Man-Se-get-scared-of