Go back home

Live with him?

Is he the Yong Junhyung?! Woah~ that's why Hyuna like him..WAIT! I must be crazy! Infront of me now is Junah and Junhyung. daughter and father..and did i just praise him?? Yongguk focus! Gather some plan and idea! idea..father..idea..father..idea..father..OH ! why I keep saying father- wait! I should just say I'm Junah father..daebak! it been quite long since I use my brain since primary school.

When Yongguk was busy in his own world, Junah look him with what-wrong-with-him. "Appa!!" Junah shout since it's been second time she call him but he didn't respond. "Oh! yes?" Yongguk say with nervous face and keep glancing at Junhyung "Sorry, I'm Yongguk..Junah father" He said and shake hand "Father? I tho-" Yongguk suddenly cover Junah mouth with his left palm since he know that Junah will say that I'm not his father.

"I'm Junah father and nice to meet you" He continue and keep covering Junah mouth while Junhyung just look at him "So,you're her father..where is your wife?" Junhyung question and look around I hope its not the Hyuna I know..I begging you..

"Wife? since when I marry?" Yongguk say and widen his eyes after knowing what he say "Oh..I me-ean..yea where is my wife? Oh ! why i ask him where is 'my wife'?? I should clear the mess i make i mean she's at home..hehe! I'm quite clumsy" Yongguk say nervously while rubbing his neck. "By the way, what are you doing here" Yongguk face become serious 

"I have business to take care here and I looking for my long lost bestfriend that I love" Junhyung say and smile while look at the sky while Yongguk nod who is his long lost bestfriend he love?....PABO! its KIM HYUNA! he love her? he searching for her? does he know Hyuna here? Take a deep breathe....

"Ermmm...how do y-ou kn-now she 's here?" Yongguk say "I just have the feeling she's here since I have been to other countries to look for her" So he been searching for her?? Oh Hyuna..what are you going to do? I know that you scare that Junhyung will take Junah from you but why you scare?? 

"What if she marry and have daughter?" Yongguk ask him with serious face "I hope she havent marry but if its true, then I should just let her go and maybe search for someone else??" Junhyung say and smile.

tumblr_m0cpzodrJl1qiqjkco1_250.jpg

"I got to go since I have to attend business..It had been a great time chatting with you" Junhyung say and bow while Yongguk carry Junah home.

HOME

The moment Yongguk reach home, he gather the members and Hyuna."What's wrong Hyung?" Zelo say "Yea, what's wrong?" Hyuna said.Yongguk take a deep breathe and tell them what happen.After Yonnguk tell them EVERYTHING, they have the same expression

t_2eb42417d1874dfc86184070f45dbc80.jpg

bap-badman-jongup-1.png

bap-badman-himchan-4.png

While Jongup, Himchan and Daehyun have shock face, Zelo ask them a stupid question "Hmmm..so the guy you say is Junhyung?? Who is he?" Zelo ask while the rest just sigh and face palm. "Yah! Junhyung is Junah father! The guy that Hyuna love..remember?!!" Jongup shout at him.

BAP_Zelo.jpg

"Bwoh?! chinja?" Zelo finally understood and he just smile awkwardly.

Zelo-bap-31623941-550-409.jpg

"I think I going back home tomorrow?" Hyuna say nervously "So soon?" Daehyun say"I'm sorry but I don't want him to see her..I'm scare" Hyuna confess "Why you scare Hyuna? Junhyung love you.so, why you scare??" Jongup question.

"I scare he will not believe that Junah is his daughter since I never tell him that we make out when he drunk..I also scare that his parent don't like and what about Hara?? What if he don't like Junah or me? What if he still like Hara?" Hyuna say nervously while the rest just sigh and hug Hyuna.

"We will help you pack Junah clothes in langguage" Zelo and Himchan went up "I'll pack mine also since I will be following you" Yongguk say and quickly go up..

AIRPORT..

"Omma, where are we going?" Junah said while Daehyun carry her "You going to meet grandma and granpa" He said while Junah widen her eyes "Really?!! I can't wait!" Junah say and she notice BAP look sad "But I will miss you!" Junah said making BAP beam "Take care of Hyuna and Junah hyung, we will go Korea after you settle with Hyuna parentHimchan say while Yongguk smile.

"RING RING" the door bell ring "who is it??" a female aunt say and open the door "Hyuna?Hyuna?!! Yeobo its Hyuna!!!" your mom shout and hug you so tight. "Who's this??" Your mom said while pointing at Yongguk and Junah."Hello, my name is Kim Junah" Junah greet her and bow "And i'm Yongguk, Hyuna friend at America" Yongguk bow.

"Please come in..you too Junah" Your father said "Hyuna, I miss you so much! why you never contact me?" Your mom said and pout "First of all, I want to tell you about Junah.." There silence "My daughter" You close your eyes while your parent widen their eyes "What?? your daughter? Who is the father? Yongguk?" Your father say. You take a deep breathe and ask Yongguk to take Junah upstairs.You decide to tell them everything..EVERYTHING! 

"Honey~ I don't know that you suffer so much! " Your mother hug you and cry "Does Junhyung know about this?" You dad said while you shake your head "Hyuna, I know how you feel but Junhyung has the right to know about this! He's the father" You dad say while you just sigh.

"No..I will never tell him and I hope you keep this a secret even from Yong family..I will TRY to tell him by myself" You said while they just sigh.

JUNAH ROOM..

"Junah, may i come in?" she say while Junah open the door "Ohh..hi aunty" she say and bow "Junah, call me grandma" Your mom say and hug Junah tightly I hope Hyuna will tell Junhyung as soon as possible so that Junah have a complete family.

"Grandma, do you know who is my appa?" Junah say "you will get to know him in the future" Your mom say and smile..

THE NEXT DAY..

"Omma! I go to market with Yongguk oppa, take care of Junah for me" You say and get out of the house "So what you think about Korea??' Hyuna say while looking at Yongguk "It's hard for me to say since I just get here" Yongguk say and wrap his arm around your shoulder.Suddenly someone call you.

"Hyuna??It Hyuna oppa!" she say while hugging "Gayoon? Gayoon?! what are you doing here??" You said and hug her tightly "Look what we have here..its hyuna!' He say while you quickly hug him making Yongguk widen his eyes I have seen this guy before..oh! its from the picture..the group is Beast i think..I think he really close to Hyuna "Doojoon oppa, let me introduce you to my friend, Yongguk" You say while the two of them shake hand "Oh..you're Gayoon right? Recognise me?" Yongguk say to Gayoon making Doojoon look at Gayoon intensely..

405935_244954068919600_2124582116_n.jpg

"Oh! Oppa, this is the guy that Hyuna introduce me"  Gayoon said and want to hug him but Doojoon quickly pull Gayoon hair to comeback to him "Yah! what are you doing? My hair is messy!" Gayoon pout making Hyuna laugh "I will settle with you later..Hyuna, you meet Junhyung already?" Doojoon say making Hyuna nervous.

"Aniyo..I just reach here" Hyuna say nervously and look at Yongguk making Gayoon suspicious "He's been searching for you like crazy!" Doojoon said unbelievable "Oppa, I want to talk to Hyuna for awhile" Gayoon say and pull Hyuna leaving Doojoon and Yongguk alone