Never in million years!

Live with him?

AT AMERICA..

"Hyuna, what are you doing outside alone?" He said "Oppa, am i doing the right thing?"You said while looking at the sky that full of stars.."Its your choice.If you think what you doing right now is right, then its right" Yongguk say and hug you.

I decide to use BAP :) thanks for your opinion..really appreciate <3

When you go to America, you accidentally meet Yongguk when you searching for apartment.You start to exchange number.By then, you're not feeling well and you thought you have bad stomach since you keep vomiting.You decide to call Yongguk to company you to clinic since you're not familiar with the places.

FLASHBACK..


"Kim Hyuna, when your last period?"  The doctor question you. Yongguk sit beside you "Last 2 months?" You answer and look at Yongguk. "You have been craving for food before and vomiting?" She continue and you nod innocently. "Congrates! you're pregnant!" She said and clasp her both hand while you just widen your eyes and Yongguk look at them like wow-what-happen.

"Are you the husband? Congrats!" she shake hand with Yongguk hand while he widen his eyes "WOW! slow down doctor..I'm not her husband and I haven't even marry..not in million years..phew!..I'm still young and are you interested in me? cos we can have date" He said and wink at her.

The doctor look at him and smile "Hmm.. make sure you take of the baby" You nod and walk away. When you walk away, Yongguk look at the doctor and use hand gesture to tell her to call her.

"You sure got alot of things to explain to me and the members" He say and drive you to his house.

BAP HOUSE..

When you reach at his apartment, the moment you open the door, you saw the BAP member are sitting at the sofa looking at you intensely Yongguk oppa sure tell them..Nice Yongguk oppa, they will kill me since they heard from Yongguk..especially Daehyun and Zelo.

"Hi Op-" Zelo cut OH MY! He going to start to interview me..should i say lecture? Ready, Reset..GO! "YAH! who is the father?! where's that bastard?! How long you do with him?! I mean not how long you do with him, its sound so weird..I mean how long you know him?! Is he handsome than me?! Popular than me?! Is he...is he..is he..ermmm..no more, answer now!" He said while you chuckle when he has no question already Still the pabo oppa..Just say everything what in his mind..but now it only Zelo..sigh~ still got my mother-in-law lecture Daehyun..Going to cover my ears!! three..two..one!

"Hyuna, now what are you going to do?! who will take care of the baby?! Does he know?! Have i meet him?! do you tell your parent?! do you tell my paren? I mean his parent? PABO where are you staying?! Is-" Himchan cut his sentence and wink at you Still my belove oppa..thanks Oppa!

You finally decide to tell them the whole story."WHAT?! He doesn't even know he and you do that thing? You know what i mean right?" Jongup said shyly when he say that thing.

"I really love him..nobody can stop me from taking care of these baby..I going to raise it!" You said and look at BAP.

"Okay, but one rule..you have to live with us..deal?" Yongguk say and you agree..

END..

"Hyuna, Junah message me that she going home by herself" Himchan say "Arasso" You said and continue washing dishes..

JUNAH..

"I'm not going to burden my mum to send me back home" Junah say and suddenly she saw a young man look as if he lost.

"Sir, are you lost?" You said to him. He turn to her and remove his glass "Hey little girl, are you living her?" He said and bend down so that he is the same height. "Yup! I leave with omma and 6 uncle" she said.

"Do you know where to go XXX XXX hotel??" He question while Junah nod "Can you tell me how to go there?" He beg you..she help him and he look at her she look familiar "Oh yeah, what your name?" He ask "Kim Junah" she said proudly "Where's you mum and dad?" He said. "My mum at home and I grew without father" she said looking sad.

"Mianhae" He apologise "Its okay, what your name?" she shake her head "Mr Yong" He said and you nod "What are you doing here??" She question "I have business to take care and looking for my belove one" He said and smile thinking about you. "What her name?" She said

"Kim Hyu-" Junah phone ringing "Sorry Mr Yong but I must go home right now..Bye!" She bow and walk away..

 

She look like Hyuna...Hyuna..where you? I don't even know where you? Singapore? China? Japan? or here?