What if its him?

Live with him?

Junah has reach home "Honey, why you so late?" you said while BAP gather around the dining table to eat "Sorry omma, just now there's one guy lost and ask me where the direction to his hotel" Junah reply while munching her food "Good girl" Yongguk say and pat Junah head "But omma. why I feel something wrong" She question you and touch her chest "What you mean?" You say and smile "I feel secure and protect when I saw him..as if I know him" Junah say and frown her eyebrown.

"Maybe you just feel very happy that you help someone" Himchan say and continue eating"But he look he quite young" Junah say and smile "Junah~ you say he handsome? Not me already?" Jongup pout and act as if he sad "Aigoo, please grow up" you said sarcasticly "But I know his name but don't know his full name" Junah say and look kind of sad Why I feel very sad that I will never meet him again? Is ahjushi related to me??

"What his name?" Daehyun say while you keep eating "Mr Yongyour spoon suddenly drop on the floor the moment you hear the name Yong..Yong..Is he Yong Junhyung??Oh my..Why i feel as if my nightmare is coming true..Your hand start to tremble and you look so pale  "Omma. what wrong?" Junah ask worry. "Aniya..nothing happen. I have no appetiate to eat.I going up to my room" You shake your head. BAP look at you and ask Yongguk to follow you.

YOUR ROOM..

ohhh...i really very scare right now.. it feel like my heart going to burst and my whole body is weak "Hyuna" Yongguk knock your door and come inside "What happen Hyuna?" Yongguk sit beside you while your hand still trembling and look so pale.

4min120717_06.jpg

Yongguk hold your both hand "Tell me" He say look worry "I scare its him" You say "Who is him?" He question you "Junhyung..his full name is Yong Junhyung" you said nervously while Yongguk eyes widen. 

"Oppa, what if he know that I carry his child? what if he know Junah his daughter? is he searching for me? Will he take away Junah from me? I scare he will take away Junah. Junah is all I have" You burst into tears and your leg is shaking nervously "Hyuna" You still in your mind thinking what will happen if he take Junah away "Hyuna!" Yongguk hold both your shoulder to stop trembling "Hyuna..listen to me, calm down right now..Junhyung is not the only one that have Yong..can be someone else" Yongguk look at you 

"You correct oppa.. Maybe its not him..not him..not him..not him.."You said nervously and he hug you while patting your head. You now sleeping inside your room after Yongguk console you. Hyuna, I will protect you and will never hurt you.. I will not let Junhyung see Junah..I promise Yongguk careless your cheeks.

 

A6mMueTCUAAz9xU.jpg:large

 

"Uncle Yongguk, is omma okay?" Junah ask worriedly "Yea.She resting right now" He bend down so that he is the level as Junah "Uncle, Where is my appa??" Yongguk widen his eyes same goes to BAP since they at there also "Wae? Why you suddenly question like that?" Yongguk say nervously.

"My friend appa everytime pick them up from school but only me that don't have appa" Junah look down and it break BAP members. "What you mean that you don't have appa? You have us" Daehyun say and ruffle her hair.

"Uncle Yongguk, can I call you Appa?" Yongguk gasp and smile at her "Arasso" He hug her.

YOUR ROOM..

"I really pity Hyuna..right Hyung?" Zelo say while looking at Hyuna " I think its better that Hyuna move back to Korea and tell her parents about Junah. I know what's in your mind.We will move to Korea also.BUT! I go Korea with Hyuna and Junah first while you all will come until I call you after Hyuna and me have settle with her parent." Yongguk smirk while the rest complain and whining that make Hyuna wake up.

"What happen?" You say while rubbing your eyes. BAP gather around Hyuna and discuss about Yongguk solution. "Arasso. I will go back Korea. But! I scare that Junhyung at there" You said nervousy.

"Don't worry..we're here right?" Jongup say and smile sweetly at you "Thanks oppa! I really miss my classmate so much especially 4minute and Beast" You say and imagine their face and suddenly you remember something. You take out something at your drawer.

"These is the album that have my classmate picture" You say and flip the cover page.

20110808_unitedcube_00.jpg

20110421_cube_1.jpg

20110825_unitedcube_gna_b2st_4minute.jpg

 

"WOAH~ You all really look so close and comfortable.I still remember the 4 girls that you introduce to us" Zelo say while looking at the picture while you keep smiling."Let me show you 4minute, GNA and Beast" you say making BAP confuse."Beast and 4minute?? who's that?" Himchan say while rubbing his neck behind

"It represent me plus the 5 girls and 6 guys..We really close but now I think we become more mature so now we not so close" You sad sadly.

"Let me see the 4minute,Gna and beast" Daehyun say looking anticipation.

ucube.jpg

tumblr_me6s9t6xbM1rn86lwo1_500.jpg

united-cube-practice.jpg

ef189_20110424_b2st_4minute.jpg

20100924_leeteuk_02.jpg

a64zc.jpg

Sorry for putting so much picture..I really miss 4minute and Beast being together :(

"Where's Junhyung? can we see you and him?' Yongguk say looking at you "But-" Zelo cut you "No but! we want to see what so good about him and want to see how he look like so that we can tell you whether he still alive" He say and smirk he mention 'he still alive' "Okay.Fine!" You say and hesitating to flip so BAP snatch the album and see by them selve

Hyuna-junhyung-4minute-16715592-389-604.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQfHUnQ3A485x6KxydkFc

21330125127451130981.jpg

tumblr_lp2rb5h3g61qfsvkio1_500.jpg

tumblr_ml4ujuzRXk1qkruj2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lf1dab7gmH1qg6garo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lepzn5UC121qg6garo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqprykVNf31qg6garo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lh768f17CS1qg6garo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lf0dep6xuP1qfdljqo1_r1_100.gif

tumblr_lqprykVNf31qg6garo4_500.jpg

He smile is so unique..I miss this smile.. "He quite handsome but cannot win me" Zelo say and smirk while the rest scoff."I notice that he everytime smile whenever you beside him" Himchan say while you shake your head "Oppa, don't give me false hope" Hyuna said

JUNAH SCHOOL.

"Junah! who are you waiting for?" her classmate say "I'm waiting for appa" she answer "No way. you don't have Appa" Her friend smirk "NO! I got Appa!" Junah shout and run away, I have Appa! but who is my Appa?where are you Appa? God please let me see my father..i - She suddenly bump into someone

"Ahjushi, i mean Mr Yong" She say "OH! Junah right?" she nod her head  but Junhyung notice you look upset "What wrong Hyuna, I mean Junah?" He said "Hyuna? who is she Mr Yong?" Junah question "Ermm..someone important to me.why?" He question."She has the same name as my omma and I sad because my friend say that I don't have Father" Junah answer Oh ! Why I say Hyuna name? I must miss her so much..Junah mum name is Hyuna?! Is it Kim Hyuna? If its Kim then its Hyuna.I should ask her.But she married already? Hope its not the Hyuna I know..please~

"What you omma full name?" He question and look anticipating "My mum full name is-" "Junah!" Someone shout her name "Appa?" Junah say "Appa?" Junhyung look curiously I thought she don't have father.. 

"What are you doing here? I ask you to wait for me outside the gate right? I am so worry!" Yongguk hug her until someone cough "Hi, I'm Yong Junhyung" Junhyung introduce himself "Hi I-" Wait! Junhyung?YONG JUNHYUNG?! it's him! He look exactly like him..Oh my!