Hi

Live with him?

"You're back" He say sweetly while you just gulp seeing him infront of you..*Junhyung,is it really you? you look more handsome. But! still I cannot tell him about Junah..OMG! what should i do? Yongguk oppa, help me! PALI!

"How are you? You look more..skinnier than before" He say worriedly making your heart melt *After all, my heart still beat faster for you "What are you doing here? are you with aunt (your mom)?" He say but you just look at him but at last you finally back to sense "Umm..I just comeback from America and I want to buy grocery here with.." You pause whether you want to tell him that you're here with Yongguk "with..??" He raise his eyebrow but suddenly someone interrupt.

"Hyuna! where have you been?! You're mum call me that she's on the way here with Junah to comepany you and me since she scare that you still not familier since you've been staying America. I've been searching for around and you're with him..him..HIM!" He say making you chuckle but when he mention Junah, your mind start to blankwhen he say HIM *I swear I know him..he look kind of familiar..where is it??hmmmm..let me think..oh yeah! he's the guy that Hyuna mention..Junhyung...Junhyung..Jun-hyung!! the father of Junah!!

20121025_seoulbeats_bap_yongguk_2-e13512

"Excuse me..mind asking, have we met before at America?" Junhyung ask making Yongguk gulp.Yongguk cover his face with his hand "Have we? Maybe there's someone look the same as me..he-he-he..you know maybe there's someone who have exactly face as me..he-he-he" Yongguk laugh fakely. *Seriously Yongguk, out of all answer, why you mention this? No one will have the same face as me..Never in million years since I originally born from my parent..unless my parent have twins..OMG! it's SO confusing!

"Omma!! Appa!!" one girl shout making you startle same goes to Yongguk "Omma!" She say and hug you and wrap her both leg around your hip making you carry her. "omma, why you and appa go supermarket without me! I'm so lonely at home..grandma never talk to me since she everytime sing..my ears going to burst" Junah whine making your mum embarrass. "Oh! its him! mum! this is the guy that i met him at America" She continue and bow her head.

Your mum look at Junhyung and gasp and look at you "Hi aunty..long time no see" Junhyung say and bow "Oh! helmoni, you know him? Then why appa don't know him when he meet him?"Junah say and look at Yongguk who is nervous.

"I don't know that you're married with him..and had a daughter" Junhyung said making your eyes teary but you hold it in *Not now Hyuna, you cannot tell him about Junah..Don't cry infront of him 

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=24114309

"Congrats" Junhyung say and smile but actually inside his heart, he feel PANG! "Junhyung, actually Yongguk is not -" you mum want to tell him that you and Yongguk are not married and Junah is not the daugther of Yongguk but you cut her sentence "Thank you and sorry for not telling you that i married and have daughter..my daughter name Junah,she is really precious and important to me"She say making Junah confuse by what you said.

"Well, I got to go now since i have appoinment later..Bye!" Junhyung say and pat Junah head before going. "Yongguk can you please take Junah to the playground outside..I want to talk to mom for a while" You say and Yongguk nod his head take Junah out. "Mom, i'm doing the right thing right? He will not know that he is the father of Junah right?" You cry and hug your mum.

"Honey, do what you want.I just want to remind you that he has the right to know and secret is mean to be broken since everyone will know the truth at the end" your mom said and pat your back.

PLAYGROUND.

"Appa, why omma say that you two are married and you are my 'appa' " ? Junah say and swing while Yongguk push her "Wae? you don't want me to be your father?" Yongguk pretend that he hurt "Ani! because you and omma never married before and mom always tell me that 'appa' is a unique guy..let tell you are secret" Yongguk bend infront of her and she whisper "mom say appa has special power..she also say only some people can see him since he have power that can let people not to see him" she say seriously.Yongguk chuckle making her furrow her eyebrown.

"Wae?! you never believe me and omma??" Junah start to get angry and he quickly apologise to her "Mian, it just that..just that i really shock that your appa has special power..believe me" Yongguk plead and she nod *Seriously Hyuna, don't you have any better reason instead of telling her that Junhyung has some kind of power..Hyuna..Hyuna

"By the way, if anyone including Mr Yong ask you who your father, say that its me.. I afraid that if you tell them you don't have father and never see your father before, they will bully or mock at you" Yongguk say.He scare that Junah will tell Junhyung when she meet him in the future.SO, he try to make an excuse not to let Junhyung know

JUNHYUNG HOUSE

"Junhyung, may i come in?" she say while knocking his door "Nae omma" He reply and his mum sit beside him and look at him. "Is there something bothering you?" she say "No" he say looking down "Come on, tell me..please~" his mom plead "Hyuna married and have daughter" Junhyung say softly but loud enough for his mom to hear.his mom gasp and hug him "Sorry Junhyung..I really sorry.." his mom hug him and cry.

"Its not your fault..maybe she is not fate to be with me..maybe there someone that fate to be with me..I must just wait for her..my fate girl and i know it not Hyuna since she has..married" Junhyung say softly towards the end.

"Do you know the girl that I introduce you?" his mom say and he try to remember the girl "yea..why?" Junhyung say. "I know her for 2 years and she has the same behaviour and character as Hyuna but of course Hyuna is better..how about you try to date with her" Your mom say.

Junhyung think for awhile *well, since Hyuna have married, their no more reason for me to love her anymore since she have her own family with the guy that she love. 

"I'll try..her name is Sohee right?" Junhyung say and his mom nod.

JUNAH BEDROOM..

You lie down beside Junah "Omma, where is appa??" Junah suddenly ask making Hyuna widen her eyes. "errmmm..why are you asking??" you said not to sound nervous "Just asking..i never see appa before, I don't even know how he look like..i really want to meet him" Junah said sadly making your heart more broken.

"I will let you meet him.but not now..he busy hiding. Didn't omma tell you that appa have special power." you said and she nod.But you feel guilty."Omma, can you tell me more about appa?" Junah said and you nod.

"He is such a playboy in school, he and omma are in the same class. I call him 'Dinosaur' . He like to flirt with other girls but he don't dare to flirt with omma since I will beat him..omma is known as fighter.omma parent send me to live him for 1 year since they overseas. Got one time, omma get scolded by him..he angry at me because I injure myself and force me to quit my CCA and part time job but guess what? I never listen to him. He said that he never let me date with other guy because omma is precious to him..one night we have and have you..." You pause and try to make story.

"He take care of me and protect me but after giving birth to you, we have business to take care and said that he will watch you when you sleep.." you said and feel sad that you lie to Junah.