Good luck!

Live with him?

After Junah sleep, you go out from the room and go to back yard *Junhyung, why you make me feel so bad? It just that I scare that you don't believe Junah is your daughter and have negative thought of me..should I tell you? Will you still keep your promise that you will stay and protect me no matter what?

FLASHBACK

You now at your working place "Hyuna, before you off work, can you help me close and lock the gate? Since I have something on" Your manager said "Arasso, I understand" You said and smile. *Woah, today is so busy and tiring! You start to lock the gate before you go home.

"It 12 midnight already?! that's fast, it kind of scary walking alone" You start to walk fast and someone hold your shoulder making you flinch "Please let me go! I will give you money!" You start to panic and you start to have tear form. "Hyuna" He said making you face him "Junhyung" You said weakly "Yea, its me..yah, are you crying?!! what happen? is there anyone disturb-" You cut Junhyung sentence by hugging me "Hyuna, what wrong you? come on tell me" He said worriedly when you start crying hardly and make his shirt wet.

Junhyung just smile sweetly and your hair while hugging you as if you are his pillow "Shh~shh~ its okay now..what wrong? tell me" He said while breaking the hug and see you sobbing "I-I t-ho-ght you a-re bad or d-runk guy..and you g-oin-g to me" He said while sobbing.

"Aigoo, its me Hyuna~ Don't worry..come here" He said and open his arm widely signally you to hug him and you also hug him "Aigoo, I thought you can take care of yourselve but now that I see you like this, I getting to worry about you" He said "No need worry about me, I'm okay" You said and smile.

"No! Starting from now onwards, Im going to protect you ALL DAY" He said making you break the hug "Mwoh! I'm not a kid that need to protect! For your information, do you know that whenever my classmate need help, they ask for my help" You said proudly while folding your arm.

Junhyung scoff "No means NO! You look at yourself right now" He say while looking at you from head to toes while you just frown "But who are you to me? Always over protective if me" you said "Of course lah! You're my girlfriend baby" He say making your heart beat fast Don't blush Hyuna "Yah! what're you saying?!" You said angrily making him runaway while chasing him.

tumblr_m25agkdN5l1qfsvkio1_500.jpg

END

*I miss the old time when we are enemy friends. That's why I scare if I tell you about Junah, our friendship will be distance.

121013HYUNA2.jpg

The next day.

"Mom, I'm going out meeting Ah In oppa!" You shout since your mom in the kitchen "Hyuna, you're meeting Ah In??" Yongguk say while coming out from his room "Yup! It's been awhile since I met and I must tell him about Junah" Hyuna explain making him nod "Then, send my regards to him" He said "Okay then, you should meet him soon since you two last met when you graduate" You said "Okay..okay~ I will. Don't worry!" He said while pushing you out from your house.

You meet Ah In at your favourite restaurant "OPPA!" You shout when you see him sitting waiting for you. "Hyuna! you're here!" He said happily while hugging you tightly. "I miss you!" You exclaim "Me too! come, let sit!" He said "But before that, I want to tell you something..but don't angry or beat me" You warn him and you start to tell him about Junah.

You finish telling him everything and you saw his face stiff and you feel cold atmosphere. *I hate this kind of atmosphere..oh god!

Yoo-Ah-In-as-Kang-Young-Geol-fashion-kin

It has been 5 minute since his face stiffen and you start to snap him "Oppa! wake up!" You said and clear your throat waiting for his reaction. He raising his hand to beat but you much earlier faster to hold his hand "O-oppa! you said you will never beat me! You cannot break your promise"You warn him.

"Aigoo! Now he know about these? about Junah?" He question while you just shake your head while he just don't know what to do with you.

Yoo-Ah-In-as-Kang-Young-Geol-fashion-kin

"Hyuna..you HAVE to tell him before its too late" He said "I actually want to tell him today" You said while he his face suddenly brighten "Good girl" He said while patting your head like a kid. Suddenly you saw someone familiar *Is that Junhyung? But who is that girl..don't tell me..

Ah In look at the direction that you staring and shock when he see the girl hold hand with Junhyung "H-yun-na, is that Junhyung and.." He said while looking at you while you just shook your head. Junhyung never notice you and Ah In but when he want to walk towards your reaction, he saw you.

He widen his eyes and look at Sohee who looking at you "Oppa, you know them?" Sohee said "Yea, she's my bestfriend,Hyuna" He introduce while you and Ah In stand up and shake hand "I'm Sohee..oppa..soon to be fiance" She said shyly while you feel PANG! So..so..he going married soon? I-I really don't know what to say "Oh..congrats then" You smile and look at Junhyung who smiling.

"I-I got to go..See you soon and its nice meeting you Sohee"You said and put a fake smile but before you go, Ah In say something. "Hyuna, remember what I told you. You must tell him as soon as possible" He said while looking at Junhyung. "I will think about it again" You said and walk away.

"What happen Ah In?" Junhyung said the moment you walk away "Nothing..it just that she is having a big problem and she is stress" He continue making Junhyung worried about you. 

AT NIGHT

Your body suddenly feel weak so you decide to go to your favourite place that you have been going since you're kid *God, why my body suddenly feel weak? I must love him so much..But he going to married soon and that girl is kind of good innocent better than Hara.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Someone said and you flinch since you hear the voice that you've been missing "Oh, what are you doing here?" You question him back "I'm asking you first. Now its 12.30pm and you're out here ALONE?! You're a girl" He said making you smile *you're still the same oppa, still protective of me and that what I like the best.

"Its not so late..and I'm not a girl..I'm becoming women" You said "Yea..but for me you're a girl" He said and smile but it doesn't last long "So I heard from Ah In that you have problem..what happen?" He said while sitting beside you "Its nothing" You said making him frown.

"Since when you start to like hiding your problem from me?" He ask frustratedly "Since when you have fiance" You said freely but then you notice what you said and gasp