AGAIN..you will never change

Live with him?

"Yah! do you know what being ashame??" Junhyung said unbelieveable."Junhyung, you also never wear your shirt eventhough I just RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU" You said and smile and continue eating. "But..But" Junhyung lost of word.

"Hyuna, i notice that you call your friend oppa but Junhyung..you never call him oppa" his mom said and smirk while Junhyung just smile evily "Omma, Junhyung is..is..just.." You don't know what reason to say "I hope that you call him oppa" His mom said"Because he is like an oppa to you right??" She continue..

OMG!! Did she just freaking asking me to him Oppa?? "I'll try.." You said and continue eating."Junhyung, can you give me that kimchi?" You said while pointing at the dish but he just pretend he never heard anything. Is he deaf??!! Should i try to say oppa?? Stupid Dinosour!! "Op-pa can give me that kimchi??Please~" OMG!! Hyuna!! 

"Oh sure..OPPA will take for you" He said and widen his eyes the moment he said "OPPA"and smirk. You just scoff.

BCKyOUQCYAAfxu_.jpg:large

 

MONDAY~~

"Hyuna, Junhyung! wake up and get ready to go to school! Palli!" Omma shout. OMG!! I'm so sleepy!!

"Ahhhhh" You yawn while getting to sit at you chair when you hear someone ring the house bell "Omo hara! what are you doing here??" Dad said

Sigh~~ confirm she want to go to school with Junhyung because the WHOLE school know they getting engange! show off!! Mehrong!! "Good morning Hyuna!" She greet you beamly and you just nod "Right in time Hara! Can you help me to wake Junhyung up? He haven wake up..this boy!" Mom said but you just continue eating.

15minute later..

Why are they so slow?? "Hyuna, can you help me check them..They so slow" Appa said and you just nod and walk up Junhyung room..OMO!! am i dreaming??!! When you open his door slowly, you saw Hara and him cuddling each other while kissing passionately..Hyuna don't cry!! they going to get engange soon!! close the door and knock and pretend you never see the scene..

You knock the door but you never open instead you just shout "Junhyung, Hara!! Mom ask you two come down as soon as possible!! Pali!!"You said and take a deep breathe before going down..

"Omma, I go school first since i meeting Ah In oppa" You said and bow "Ah In?? Hyuna, you should wait for Junhyung..he-" You cut her sentence "I'm late!! Bye!!" You quickly said and go out. When are you two going to realize your feeling??

SCHOOL~~

The scene keep flashback inside your mind "Hyuna!" Someone call you and your mind is back "Are you alright? i keep calling your name" He said and look worried "Mianhae Ah In oppa.I just..just" You cannot look for excuse "I know you thinking about Junhyung right?" Your eyes widen "How you know that?" You said "Pabo, I've known you for years!" He said and ruffle your hair. Ah In and you start to walk to school.

"But I hope that you tell him about your feeling" He said but you just sigh "No need oppa, he going to engange and start a new life with someone that he love" You said and walk inside your class but before that, he hug you.well you getting use to it How I hope it Junhyung that will be the one hugging..I will be probably die of happiness..Hyuna! back to earth!

Suddenly you felt someone pull your arm and drag somone..Guess who? Dongwon..My over protective 'Brother' ..Sigh, guess he knew about the engangment thing.I should just cover my ears..

 b2stind-dongwoonhyuna.jpg

 

"Hyuna! is it true about the engangement??!!" He said while you just give him a duh face "you should tell him about your feeling!" he said while you sigh "Oppa! I will never ever tell him that..I don't him to become stranger after I confess to him" You said and look at him. "But Hyuna, you going to keep hurting yourselve!" He said worriedly 

"Oppa, I will forget about him and start my new life" You said pat his head and drag him to class. he reach already? That was fast! you said and sit beside him. "yah! Why you leave school without telling me?" You suddely flinch because he suddely said to you just when you getting ready to sit down.

"haha! oppa, I scared i'm late" You said ! did i just say Oppa? Wait! oppa?!! She just call me Oppa!! Yoo hoo!!! He still in his calm face but actually inside his mind...

tumblr_m93xogLM7x1rcq2w8o2_500.gif

"You go school with who??" He said "Ah In oppa" You said with your now expression face Ohh~ Ah In..WAIT!! Ah In again!! Why I feel so like angry and want to punch his face??!!! WOAH~~ Ah In here, Ah In there..where will be Yong Junhyung??

"So when are you going to get baby?? You said and smile beamly but honestly your heart is like PANG!! "Haha! Soon~ I wish we have 2 baby..one girl and one boy" He said happily I'm happy for you oppa.. but too bad after graduate, I going to leave far away from you..far away Oppa..

RECESS TIME..

Omo!I feel i have no mood to eat..I should just walk around the school.."Hi Hyuna" one of the student said."Ohh hi" You said happily

"I heard that Junhyung and Hara going to get engange" she said Again~~~ "Oh yea..they getting engange soon.." You said. She walk nearer to you and whisper something that make your heart to BOOM! "So I hope that you stop clinging around him like a dog following his owner..Hara is more suitable than you..Remember that" She said and walk away.

You just stand still and don't know what to do..

tumblr_mqbc929VqC1rm2032o4_250.gif

 

"Hyuna..What are you doing here??" She said while walking towards you The queen of drama is here to make drama again..TSK!

"I just walk around..how about you??" She said."Me too..I heard that you live with Junhyung" She said "Yea ac-" She cut "So I hope that you move out of the hous asap" She said and smirk Hold Hyuna... "Excuse me..his parent does not even tell me to move out..WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO ME??" You said satifiedly and smirk..suddenly felt pain at your right cheek and tears started to come out did she just sleep me!!! My appa also never sleep me..how dare this .. 

You raise your hand but suddenly you heard shout "Yah! what happen??" Junhyung said and you shock when you saw Hara sobbing while cover her right cheek.what happen to her?? crazy! i should tell Junhyung what happen .

"Oppa, just now she sai-"  She cut your sentence.."Op-pa, Hyuna slap me" She said while sob while you look at her confusely WHAT! She the one that slap me and i can feel the pain.."Hyuna, why you slap her?!!' He shout at you while you flinch and you see Hara behind him smirk and mehrong you."I never slap her! I swear! Believe me" You said to Junhyung

"Oppa, i just ask her where her parent, but she just slap me..I scare oppa" you scoff "I disappoint in you Hyuna, She just ask you where is your parent and you just slap her?!" He shout again So he never believe me!! Nice Junhyung! I like your attitude.. 

"Maybe she just jealous of me because her parent has no time for her.." She said. When you look at her, she mouth something "Your mother is such a " You widen your eyes! "Yah! your mother is !" You said and you feel something pain at your right cheeks again and you shock..Did he just slap me?? Woah~~ He slap me!! tsk! 

nosebleed-hyuna.png

"So now you start to slap me?? Nice Junhyung..hope you and this Hara -" Junhyung slap you again and you feel blood inside your mouth but your just swallow it not making Junhyung notice it. You smirk and smile and clap your hand and saw Hara put her thumb up behind his back. "Nice Junhyung..I like~" You said and walk away.

You quickly go toilet and look at the mirror and saw your cheek is very bruise and swollen and you start to put water inside you mouth to goggle and spit it out and saw blood come out..You start to cry while toucking your cheeks.

11026-u0o5c5glmr.jpg
 

You take out your phone and call someone "Oppa, i want go home..Can you help me go back my class and take my bag..I want to go back my own house" You said while sobbing

4B class..

"Ms Kim, I'm Yoo Ah In and Hyuna ask me to take her bag since she not feeling well" he said and the teacher nod "Is Hyuna ok??" Ms Kim said "Yeah, thanks to someone" He said and look at Junhyung..while Junhyung look away

 

Please comment

Hope you like it!!!