Well...

Live with him?

*Is it me?? But I can't be since I never even sleep with her?? The way Junah say about her appa, its likely to be me since I admit that I playboy and famous He chuckle himself making Junah look at him wierdly. Before Junhyung could say anything, someone interrupt.

"Junah!!!" Someone shout and run toward her and hug her tightly while squating down to her level"Junah, Where have you been?! Omma scare that someone kidnap you or what!" You said and start to sob and realise Junhyung beside her "Thank you for finding her" You said formally making him taken back by how you said.

You stand up and want to go but suddenly he hold your wrist making your heartbeat beat so fast and your body start to stiff.

201106111041771265_1.jpg

You tried to shake hand so that he can let go of you hand but he hold more tighter making you goosebump "Hyuna, can I talk to you for awhile?" He say begging you "Omma, Junah  wait for you infront" Junah said and walk away. He let go of your wrist"Yes Junhyung, what you want talk about?" You said formally as if you talking to stranger. "Why you talking using that tone? Am I stranger to you?" He said not happy about it making you feel bad.

b2st_beautiful__jun_hyung_by_razna4820-d

"Its just that I scare that you fiancee will be misunderstand about us.You going to get marry soon" You said calmly and smile. "Why are you scared? You are my bestfriend since high school" He answer and sigh making you feel bad. "I just want to ask you something. What your relationship with Yongguk?" He question seriously. Before you could answer saying that Yongguk is your boyfriend, he say something "Don't tell me that he is your boyfriend or your husband. You know why right" He said making you sigh.

*Why he still remember the incident earlier?!! , now what should I say?! He so me up! You start to swear him in your mind "Don't start to swear me in your mind. I know that you swearing me Hyuna. I know you too well and you cannot hide anything from me" He said making you shock by how he know that you swear him in your mind *He still remember me. "Now, answer me. Junah said that her father is somewhat invisible and she said you and him are high school friend. What importantly is that she say he is playboy and everytime fight with you. Actually I don't know who but I think its me" He said carefully at the end.

*Junah, why you say that to him. You making omma in trouble~ "Hmmm..first of all its not you and secondly its non of your business since its my famiy issue. You are just... an outsider" You said and sigh when you say that he just an outsider Sorry Junhyung..I don't want to ruin your future with Sohee since you going to get marry soon.

Junhyung shock when he hear that you said he is an outsider.He close his eyes and take a deep breathe "So you're saying that I'm an outsider?? Really Hyuna?" He said making you feel like crying Of course not..you're the father of Junah who I love so much since high school..until now.Believe me "Junhy-" You want to say say something but he cut your sentence "JUST ING ANSWER ME HYUNA!!" He shout at you making you flinch Please Junhyung...

"......Yea, you're just an ousider but-" "That all I need to hear Hyuna or should I say Kim Hyuna? So when I getting marry next 2 week you also don't care right? You know what I plan to marry next week since you don't even care further more I just an outsider." He said and scoff making you want to break in tears but you hold. "You know Hyuna, when I found out you after so long, I'm so happy..happy like hell since I realise I love you so much..SO MUCH! But then you come back to seoul with your daughter out of nowhere. Its ing breaking my heart! I bet you don't even care" He continue.

"Junhyung I'm sorry" You said "Its okay Kim Hyuna, I'm just an outsider. I understand" He said making you sigh "YOU ING DON'T UNDESTAND!" You ing cannot hold you anger already "WHAT ELSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND!! I don't even know how you had Junah out of no where. I believe you just sleep with outsider man right?" He smirk but suddenly you slap his cheeks hardly making him look shock. Slowly your tears start to appear.

 "Don't you ing say that about me and Junah like that! You don't even know what I've been through because of you" You said "By sleeping in the same house with 6 bastard guys at America?"He said making you break in tears. "You don't even understand Junhyung..you really don't" You said softly but he still can hear.

You start to walk away but you stop never look behind "One day when you find out something including about Junah, don't you regret. I don't even know if you care about it even I hope that you still care" You said your last sentence and runaway. "AISH!! Jinja!!" He shout.

Preview for next chapter!

During Junhyung wedding hall:

Junhyung want to search his mother but he overhead somebody talking about Hyuna and Junah so he hide "I'm so angry towards Junhyung! How can he say that Hyuna sleep with outsider guys and that how Junah is born but honestly he is the guy that sleep with Hyuna and he is the father of Junah! I heard Hyuna plan to stay back America forever and plan not to tell Junhyung..Its so dramatic!" They said making Junhyung shock.

"Yah Junhyung, what are you doing here? You be at wedding hall with Sohee"

"I want Junah"

"You're not going anywhere without my permission since I am your husband"

"Please Junhyung..i mean oppa"

 

 

 

I really happy that you all comment and I really reallyx100 appreciate it..Hope that you still keep reading my fanfics :) You can link me your story since I can read yours too :D I hope that you will still wait for me even I update late..I'll try my best to update faster

SARANGHAE!!!