Accident

Live with him?

Junhyung POV:

*Man! why do i feel that I did something so wrong?! Its not my fault that I shout at her..I just shout at her because I really can't take it anymore when I heard she live with 6 guys! 6 FREAKING GUYS! can you believe that? From now on, I will totally move on and just focus on my own 'family'.

"Junhyung? Can I come in?" Someone said "Yes mom" I answer "I hear everything just now about what you and Hyuna talking or should I say shouting at each other?" She said and chuckle making me look at her "Oww, come on honey. Its your fault that make you and her became like this" She said. I widen my eyes *WHAT?!! MY FAULT?! Its not my fault "How is that freaking my fault?? She live together with 6 freaking guys! 6 freaking guys mom!" I said and sigh. "So?? she just LIVE with them, not SLEEP with them. I believe Hyuna, she will never do anything bad" Mom said "Its okay mom, I getting marry tomorrow anyway. I going to move on and focus on my own family" I said while taking a deep breathe

My mom just sigh and stand up and walk towards the door. Before she go out, she said something "Sometime you will never know what you did wrong because the person that love you don't want you to know the truth and scare that you might do something stupid to her and her family. That kind kind of person love you so much that she endure all hardship without you" She said and leave living me dumbfound.

YOU POV:

*I still can't believe what he said to me that time! He think that I sleep with strange guys while the truth is that he is the one that sleep with me! I cannot take it anymore. Oh god, please help me endure all hardship and give me strength.

"Mom, can Junah come in??" My daughter said while I quickly wipe my tears "Yes Honey, what you doing here??" I said and put her sit beside me "I suddenly cannot sleep" She said "Its okay. you can sleep with omma" I said and smile "Mom, I miss appa and I wan to see appa" She said sadly making me feel guilty "Appa..appa is kind of busy" I said hesistate. I cannot say 'Junah, appa is busy with his upcoming wedding' "Busy with wedding?" she said making me gasp and look at her. "Junah.." I said tha only since i'm so shock.

"Omma, I hear everything what Doojoon and Gayoon said when they company me, thats why I run away since I can't believe my own appa is getting marry tomorrow" She said and smile to me to assure she okay.

I quickly hug her tightly and her hair "I really sorry Junah..Omma is bad" I said while I burst in tears "Omma, its not your fault either is appa. Appa do not know anything about me.." She said "Lets go back to America and live with uncles. Lets forget about appa and live happily by ourselve since appa is getting new family" She said making me touch. "You really want to go back to America? But you haven't talk to appa. Its your wish to talk to your appa" I said confusely. "I want go back tomorrow. Its true I wan to talk to Appa but I don't want to make omma sad. Somemore, he getting marry tomorrow and he have a new family" She said like adult that really surprise me and touch.

"You have grow up Junah..omma really proud of you" I kiss her forehead and hug her tightly and ask her to pack up her clothes since we going back tomorrow.

Junhyung POV (wedding)

*where is mom?? I want to know where she keep my wedding car keys! I going to be late! OH! That is Gayoon and Doojoon, let me ask them.

Junhyung want to search his mother but he overhead somebody talking about Hyuna and Junah so he hide "I'm so angry towards Junhyung! How can he say that Hyuna sleep with outsider guys and that how Junah is born but honestly he is the guy that sleep with Hyuna and he is the father of Junah! I heard Hyuna plan to stay back America forever and plan not to tell Junhyung..Its so dramatic!" They said making Junhyung shock.

"What are talking about?" I said making them shock "EXPLAIN TO ME!!" I shout at them making them flinch. They explain everything to me making me feel frustrated and angry and guilty. I start to flashback years back

FLASHBACK

"Hyuna, what happen after I call you? When i woke up, i'm nake" He said while siting next to you and whisper the moment he say nake :) "Noth-ing ha-ppen.Maybe you take out yourselves since you feel hot" You said and gulp and touch your stomach "Is it?" He said in relieve and smile.

"What are you going to do after graduate?" He said "I'm going to study somewhere with someone that make me happy" You said and smile "You have boyfriend?! Congrate" He said why i feel hurt to know she have boyfriend??!! Does Beast member is right that I love Hyuna?? But I love Hara but I feel hurt whenever she with other guys..Hyuna, do i love you??

Junhyung, my happiness is not boyfriend but the baby we make..should I say I make since you don't know anything?

-

*Why am i so stupid to realise that?!! OMG!!! what have i done

I quickly walk out from my wedding hall and go inside my friend cars that is Doojoon car and ride to Hyuna house.I decide to call Hyuna house telephone "Hello? may I speak to Hyuna?" I said calmly "Oh, she and Junah just left to go back to America" The other line said making me shock "What?! when she go out?" I said "She just went out" I quickly hung out the call and full speed to airport. Suddenly everything went black and my mind start to flashback since I met Hyuna.

YOU POV:

Me and Junah sit down while waiting for our flight when suddenly Junhyung mom call me "Hyuna, Junhyung accident!" She said while sobbing while my hand tremble and look at Hyuna "Bu-t how??" I said scarely "He found out about you and Junah so he full speed to airport but end up he's in accident..Now he is in critical condition. Hyuna, please come back" She beg me while my body start to shake