No way!

Live with him?

First of all, i want to apologise to you all for not updating for so long :( I'm quite busy with school..hope you all understand..

"Thanks for undertstanding my situation mom" You said and hug her tightly. "I really miss you Hyuna..not only me but he also" She said while you smile.

"Ermm..are we interrupting??" He said while I suddenly become nervous the moment I hear the voice that are questioning us "Oh Junhyung! and Sohee..what are you doing here..you're not interrupting it just that I miss Hyuna so much..hope you  understand Sohee" Junhyung mom explain. "Ani omma,I'm fine" She said and smile. *Ahhh~ now I know why Junhyung like her..she so kind and like a angel.

"Thanks for coming Hyuna" Junhyung said and look at me "Its okay..why should I not go to my bestfriend engangement..so when you're getting marry?" You question him "Hmm..not sure" he said "But you sound like you can't wait to get marry.." He said while I just give him my "smile". "Of course! I already married so I can't wait for you to get marry" You sound happy but you kind of feel sad.

Suddenly you saw Dooyoon couple run towards you "Hyuna!!!!" Gayoon shout "Why? what happen??" You question them."Please don't shout after I say something" She said while I just nod."Junah missing!!!!" Doojoon suddenly shout making you freeze.

tumblr_mnee6kf0yC1qehoyoo2_500.gif

(Hyuna is so cuteee! like a small kid :D)

After 10 second..

"What?!! how come??" You said after 10 second of silence "When we all lining up for food, she suddenly missing!" Gayoon start to panic "Where is Yongguk?? Maybe she with him " Doojoon question "No way! Yongguk oppa got date with Gna unnie, they celebrating their 2 years anniversary" You said while your hand tremble. "Hyuna..Junhyung" Gayoon said to you while looking at his direction. Great -.-

"Hyuna, what are you saying?? Yongguk with Gna??" Junhyung said. They did not know that Junhyung mom are leaving them secretly. "Junhyung, I have no time to explain..next time" You said and quickly walk away to search Junah leaving him blank.

doojoon-junhyung-beast.gif

Junah! where are you?? Don't make me lose you like Junhyung did..please~~

Junhyung POV

Me and Sohee seperate their way to find Junah..I go to my backyard since at there have playgroud. Maybe Junah is at Back yard since at they have playground.I saw one girl sit on the swing by herself "Junah??"I said and she turn back. I immediately smile brightly and hug her as if I find my own daugther.

5970198244_bf75f6facb.jpg

"Ahjusshi..what are you doing here?" She question me.. I can tell that she feel sad by looking at her face. "Its my house..what are you doing here?" I said while sit the swing next to her."I feel lonely..Mom is talking to someone while dad is going out" She answer What is Junah,Hyuna and Yongguk relationship? God! i'm so confuse! Wait let me ask her some question.

"Where are your appa?" I said and look at her. "My appa is going out" She answer shortly "Ajusshi, are you and omma close?" She suddenly question me "Ye..aahh, wae?" I question. "Should I tell you a secret about my appa? Only Yongguk appa and Omma know him" She said making my heart beat fast.

Secret about her appa? and only Hyuna and Yongguk know him? who is him? wait! who is actually her appa? Does Hyuna have another husband before marrying Yongguk??

b2st_beautiful__jun_hyung_by_razna4820-d

"Sure,tell me about him" I said while looking at her. "Actually Yongguk appa is not my appa" She said causally. Huh?not her appa??! then who? "My real appa is someone special to omma. Omma everytime talk about him" She start to start her story So she have another lover other than Yongguk? I did not know she have someone special to her..then what about Yongguk?

"Have you seen him before?" I said "No..I have never seen him before the moment I born..I only know my appas are the one taking care of me while mom not around.Me and mom live with them at America" She said "Appas? what do you mean?" I become more curious "I have 6 appas" She said making me choke Is Hyuna change? Why she live with 6 guys?? who are those 6 bastards?!!!!

"Omma said they are omma friend at America that known some kind of group..something like BAP..wierd huh" She said and giggle at the end Now I understand..phew! hehe! wait! why am I laughing?? weirdo~

"Okay..now where is you real appa?" I said. "That is the secret that I want to tell you but before that, I don't want you to laugh Yongguk appa did when I tell my secret." she said while i nod.

"My appa has special power, she also say only some people can see him since he have power that cannot let people see him" She said proudly while I laugh inside my heart Special power?? That silly!! Hyuna what are you doing from me? 

"Omma also said that he is a playboy and fight with omma everytime. He and omma are in the same school too" she said making my heartbeat beats fast Is it me??