Ohh great -.-

Live with him?

YOU POV

"Ring Ding Dong!" The first two period is gone and now is Math..my favourite subject. I prepare for my Math period when I feel someone pull my hair and i hate it when people pull me hair..who is pulling my hair?! i turn and saw..well.."What do you want? Your seat is RIGHT OVER THERE" I said while pointing at his seat. Junhyung keep disturbing me but well, i use to it, so i just ignore him and he walk away when he feel bored.

"Class! we have to rearrange our seat since our common test ended" Jihyun said since she is vice chairman.

i put my hands together hoping that my partner is NOT Junhyung "Please, not him..i begging you"I close my eyes and open my eyes slowly when my name is called.

"Kim Hyuna and.." Jihyun pause,I suddenly heard someone whisper in my ear saying "I bet it will BE ME" Junhyung wink at me,so, as usual, I smack his head making him rubbing his head "YAH! why you smack my head? My hair is getting messy!" Junhyung whine but I just smirk and focus on Jihyun sentence.

"Hyuna with Junhyung RIGHT IN FRONT OF the whiteboard"I open my jaw widely open when someone push my jaw back and shook his head and its Yoseob..Yoseob???!! 

Yoseob shook his head and smile at me "Please close your mouth..how have you been doing?" He ask me while I just widen my eyes because it has been so long I talking to him ever since there rumors about him liking me during my 2nd year and i fought with Gayoon since she like him but now she move on and guess what? she like Doojoon..And I also started to like him after we getting more closer..but now we are not so close

"Oh hi Yoseob, long time we communicate. You have meet your better half?" I said and smile while preparing my books to my new stupid seat.Haisshh..

Yoseob just smile "Haha!! no..Im not ready" he beam.Suddenly i feel someone push my head..you know who right.. "YAH!" I shout and want to punch his stomach but he grab my left wrist and smile "Uh uh" He said while making his index finger move right and left saying " I will not let you punch me!" He smirk. Thinking i cannot punch him..But Im Kim Hyuna "Not so fast" I said evily and use my other hand to smack head "YOU are B-A-B-O" I said while mehrong him and run away before he hit me back.

MATH PERIOD..

OMG! why he keep disturbing while i listening to the teacher! I cannot take it already. "Can you stop?" I said and roll my eyes and drag my chair and table to apart from his table and chair.

Junhyung saw you angry and irritated by him so he feel sorry.He look at Hyuna "What you want?" You said softly so that the teacher cannot hear.

You saw him write something at your Math Book, saying 'Im Sorry~' He make a sad face.But you just ignore,suddenly he drag your chair and table to attach to his and you notice that your face ARE SO CLOSE TO HIM.

"Im sorry~" He eyes stare at your eyes.*thupthup thupthup! Why my heartbeat beat so fast? Do i still like him? "OK! go away! you're too close.I forgive you BUT don't make me angry again" I said and quickly focus on what the teacher said. Junhyung just smile widely.Why I still like you??

DING DONG~

FINALLY ITS RECESS!!! You can't to wait to eat chicken wing since it your favourite food and you do not need to attend leeson since you have basketball match at your own school. You,4minute and Gna prepare to go canteen when you suddenly saw Junhyung with the girl he like for 2 years..that is Goo Hara. Why my heart ache?? DO i really still like him but I like Junifour..Im a kind of girl that fall in love easily.

"Hyuna!" He shout. You turned since you know who it is none other than YONG JUNHYUNG. "WHAT?!" You said.Suddenly you saw Hara just look at you with disgust."I heard that you will be having match after recess.Good luck!" He said and smile while you just remain in your poker face."Wow! that miracle when Yong Junhyung say something so nice to me..FIRST TIME" I said and widen my eyes when i mention FIRST TIME. "YAH! Im not so bad!" Junhyung said and smile at Hara.

"Hyuna, you are so rude. Junhyung oppa, next time don't praise her or say nice thing to her. Your parent never teach you manner isn't?" Hara said. Junhyung thought the Hara maybe joking so he just laugh but not for you. Suddenly you face look at angry and Junhyung notice it. "Why are you angry?" He said confusely. OMG! Junhyung, don't you know how i feel? I thought you know me since you know for 4 years but you disappoint me "Because I hate when you involve my parent. Don't use my parent name when you don't even know them.Arasso?!" You shout at Hara. Hara suddenly cry and hug Junhyung.

"Junhyung! Why she scold me? i was just joking" She cry and smirk at Hyuna."Hyuna, why are you so emotional?! you don't have to shout at her right?!" You flinched when he shouted at you.He shout at me for the first time because of this girl??!! 

4B, that your class name, come out when they heard you and Junhyung shouting. "Yah! what happen??" Doojoon said. You explain everything to them. "Hara, you are very rude" Yoseob said and Hara widen her eyes not believing what she heard.

"Guys, its not Hara fault, its just Hyuna fault, She cannot joke." You just scoffed. "Alright! Don't argue anymore! Now its recess time. You guys always fight non stop" Gikwang said and the atmosphere is getting better when Hara walk away but not for Hyuna but she pretend she okay but actually her heart break not because Hara but Junhyung. "Hyuna,good luck!" Junhyung said. You just smile and nod. But your heart beat fast when Gna keep nudging you to see behind you."Junifour?" You said.

4minute and Gna just look at you and Junifour from far since he want to talk to you ALONE. "They so sweet!" Jihyun said in envy. "But not as handsome as me" Junhyung said. "Are you jealous? Do you like Hyuna??" Yoseob said. Junhyung shock by his quesion."Ani! why should I?! she is SO out of my style..I like y girl and high class..Hyuna is like tom boy and aggressive" Junhyung reply. "Do you all like Hyuna?" Junhyung said "OF COURSE! We all like her as a SISTER" 4B guys reply and laugh.

YOU AND JUNIFOUR..

"I heard you have a match later on.Good Luck!" He said and smile sweetly that can melt your heart. "Thank you oppa.Opps! i mean Junifour" You rub your neck and blush.. "Its okay, call me oppa." He said and you just nod. "Don't injure yourselve or else he lean towards your ear AGAIN I heartbroken since you injure" He whisper that can give you goosebump. He give you hug FOR THE FIRST TIME and run away living you in shock.

AFTER YOUR MATCH

After your match around 8om, you want to go home and bath to prepare to go work. You went inside the house tip top but you winch in pain due to the match. You sprain your ankle and there alot of bruise at your arm but you use to it. You know if Junhyung parent saw, he will make a big issue, so you just walk slowly when you saw a figure that leaning at your room door AGAIN..

"Did you win?" He said."No" you said. "Since when the basketball win match..its normal" He smirk but you just let it go since your body aching and you had to work at 10pm so you went inside and bath immediately to go work. but Junhyung did not know you working and your bruise since he never switch on the light

You went out of your room and went to the hall when you suddenly saw Junhyung leaning at the wall in front of you."Where are you going??" He said and look at his watch.You just keep quiet "Your phone ringing,maybe it Hara.Pick it up" You said and want to walk pass him when he hold your hand that injured but he did not know.

He saw you winch the moment he hold you arm. I just hold lightly Hyuna hid her both arm behind her back."Hyuna, what happen??" He said but you run pass him but you found yourselve carried by him and you now sitting at sofa while he stand in front of you folding his arm.

"What?" You said innocenly. Junhyung look at you OMG! its been long time seeing him in his serious face."You keeping something from me" Junhyung said. "Me? No" You said. "Hyuna, im waiting" He said.

Junhyung become more angry so he grab you hand "What happen to this?"Junhyung said while you just winching "Ouch! its pain Junhyung!" You shout.

"Do you want me to report this to my father?" he said. so you give up and tell him everything except for the wroking part.

Junhyung run towards the kitchen and take out first aid and kneel in front of you "Roll your jean" He said in serious tone WOW! he must be damn angry!

"Are you angry??" You said while you saw him sigh " Do you know that I was SO worried about you! Is this what you get everytime after your match?" YOu just keep quiet "Can you just answer?!" You flinch and nod timidly "Please, i begging you to stop injuring your selve" He said This is why i fall in love with him..he had another side of him "But Junhyung, its basketball and its a body contact game. i use to-" You said half way when he interrupt you" Change your CCA" Your eye widen HELL NO WAY!!! "NO! i love basketball!" you pleaded. 

"By getting this ing bruise and sprain you ankle?!! answer me!!" You tear up since you scared when someone shout at you and Junhyung know. "Im sorry for shouting at you" He use his thumb to wipe off your tears " I hate to see you injure" He look at your eyes. "Alright! you no need to quit BUT refrain from injuring yourself OR ELSE i will beat up the person who make you injured" You nod and smile and hug him.

"Thank you!" You look at your watch and its 9:30pm!! "OH ! i gonna be late!" You stand up wanting to walk out when you feel someone hold your arm AGAIN. "Where are you going?" He said while you just gulp for saliva knowing what will be his reaction when he knew you working. "Im going to work" You said timidly and quickly close your ear knowing what will happen next.

"BWOH!!"