WHAT?!!!!

Live with him?

"What?!!" you shout infront of your parent."I can just stay in the house all by myself, I don't need to go to their house" you know that you are going to stay in Junhyung house for freaking 1 year?? I YEAR!!

"Honey, I know that you will enjoy yourselve at there and Junhyung will be there you to accompany you" *what?! Junhyung accompany me?Enjoy myself  at there for freaking 1 year? OMG!

Your parent just sigh and shake their head so "You can just visit your own house when you have nothing to BUT only with Yong family permission" you beam immediately and agree with your family.

Meanwhile, you fold your clothes to put inside luggage for miving house to that bastard Junhyung..You have always hate him after what happen when you two in 1st year in school together

FLASHBACK

You and your friend including Junhyung went out for shopping and when you all were walking, you say a group of handsome boys infront and you blush and Junhyung notice,

"Hyuna, you like him" Junhyung said and point at one of them.

Your cheeks become redder "Everyone! Hyuna like someone" your friends gather and you glare at Junhyung.Junhyung suddenly shout that make you angry at him "Hey! My friend here, Hyuna, like you" Junhyung shout at the group of boys and smirk at you while your face is O.O. you expect good answer but..

"Sorry, she's not even beautiful. I interested with girls beside her" The boy answer and wink at the girl that turn out to be Gna.Hyuna cannot hide her embarassement so she runaway

END

"That is the worst day for me" You said but you think of something "But why i like him during 2nd year? I must be crazy to like him before" You shook your head.*Oh boy, what will be his reaction when he know i living with him for freaking 1 year..better be good..

Yong House..

"Appa, who coming our house? why you decorate an empty room?" Junhyung said and sit at sofa like a boss

Junhyung father just smile and wanted to answer but suddenly someone walk inside that make Junhyung eyes widen.

"Yah! why are you at my house?" Junhyung stood up and point at you but you just give him death glare that me sit down.

Junhyung mom walk toward you and hug you "Hyuna, long time no see! you become more pretty" but junhyung said "but bad heart and personality" Junhyung said and smirk but he quickly shut up when you widen your eyes.

"You two will everytime fight whenever you two meet..aishh, Junhyung help Hyuna bring her luggage to her room" His father said

Junhyung shook his head "I got better things to do.She is very strong right Hyuna?" you just nod your head to his father and walk towards your room.he is sooo ungentlemen!! well, he is Yong Junhyung you smirk

You saw a figure that lean behind your room but you smirk "Do you need help" He said, You just walk past him but he hold you wrist

"What do you want Junhyung?" You said and he finally let go of your hand "Do you need-" You but his sentence "Im Kim Hyuna, I don't need help" Hyuna said and walk inside her room and quickly slam the door not to let Junhyung walk in.

"YAH!! open the door!" Junhyung bang the door "I want to do my work,so, shooo!" You shout and you heard the footstep slowly softer.

THE NEXT DAY

"Hyuna, where is Junhyung" His dad ask you "Uncle i don't know" You said but suddenly you  saw someone walk down with his wet hair and so handsome face but you quickly shook your head "am i too handsome for you to shook your head?" He smirk and you just ignore him.

"So Hyuna, what time you will be home?" His dad ask me "Today i will reach home late because i got match" You said "Just call me Appa" He said "yeah,Ap-pa" You just ignore Junhyung when chuckle when you stutter.You stood up and take your bag "I move first Appa" You said and walk away.

"Do you need anyone to send you to school, i got car" Junhyung said "No thanks, I prefer walking to school than walk with you that will make your GIRLS mad at me" You said and smirk and walk away.

CLASS

Junhyung reach class first and he smirk at you but you ignore him "Junhyung i heard Hyuna now is living at your house..is it true?" Dongwoon ask him.You expect him to see NO but well he is Yong Junhyung,forgod sake who don't know him "Yea.she 's live at my house for 1 year" You just do your own work while everybody make chaos and become more noisy. "QUIET!! "You shout and the atmosphere become silent and suddenly you saw one guy walk in the class to pass attendance book to Chaiman.*WAIT! im the chairman! OMG!! my heart cannot stop beating. 

"Here the attendace book" He say and smile sweetly that can make you melt and you saw the girls smile at you since they know you like him and he has the CCA as you "Thanks" That all you can say,Suddenly he move his head towards your ear "You look cute when you blush" You quickly realize what he say and you felt somone put his arm around your shoulder and as usual Yong Junhyung "Yo bro! " Junhyung smirk at you,so, you punch his stomach before walking away leaving him pressing his stomach and you saw HIM that known as Junifour wink at you.

JUNHYUNG POV

"Did i saw him wink at Hyuna?" why i feel upset? maybe i not feeling well