the truth

Live with him?

"Did something happen?" Gayoon ask you suspicious but you avoid her gaze. "What are you talking about? I'm fine..Just that.." You cannot find any excuse to tell her "Come on Hyuna, I know you very well..tell me please..I know something is wrong between you and Junhyung" Gayoon pleaded you while you just sigh "Arasso, but please it to youselve since nobody know except for BAP and my family" You said and she nod. You tell the whole story including how you and Junhyung have Junah.

BIyagGOCAAAigqU.png

She shock the moment you tell her about Junah "S-s-so J-Junhyung is the father of Junah?" Gayoon ask stutter "Neh~" You said and look down "B-but does Junhyung know about this?" you shook you head making Gayoon sigh "Hyuna, i know that you still love him.But you must tell Junhyung about this..He has the right to know Junah is his daughter" Gayoon persuade you.

"I know but I need some time..hope you understand my situation" You beg Gayoon "Ok..but you better tell him, he has been looking for you like crazy!" Gayoon tell you "What about Hara?" You ask curiously "Ahh! that caught by Junhyung while making out at her house..she is SO !" Gayoon furrow he eyebrow "That must been hard for him" You said worried "Gayoon, lets go before Yongguk and Doojoon oppa quarrel" You said.

Doojoon and Yongguk

Doojoon and Yonguuk had an awkward atmosphere the moment you and Gayoon left. Doojoon just stand there awkwardly while keep peeking at Yongguk.

490053.jpg

*should I start the conversation first?? But why must I? Aiggoo! where are they?! what shout i talk? AH! i know, I can talk about Gayoon since they got "date" TSK! "Errmm..so how long have you know Hyuna?" Doojoon said while clearing his throat "Should I say less than 2 years??" Yongguk said innocently "So how long have you been dating Gayoon??' Doojoon ask while avoiding his gaze 

*I know you have been wanting to know about Gayoon and me..tsk tsk tsk! should I make him jealous?? haha! its gonna be fun! "For only 2-3 days?? Its was quite interesting after getting to know her" Yongguk said and smirk *Aish!! this guy is getting on my nerve! does he love Gayoon?!! " Ouhh~ so what have you two been talking about?" Doojoon sak while clench his fist "Hmmm..I don't want to tell you since she ask me not to tell anyone cos she TRUST ME" Yongguk say and smirk .

*AHH! this bastard! I cannot take it already!!! "YAH! how do you think you are?! She's now my girlfriend and I have the right to know!" Doojoon finally explode "Tsk! what if I still don't want to tell?" Yongguk say "You! wait! do you like Gayoon or love Gayoon?" Doojoon said nervously"I admit I like Gayoon during out date" Yongguk admit "How about now?" Doojoon said.

"Oppa! sorry for waiting!!" Gayoon cut their conversation and look at them "I think they fight" You said and chuckle "Oh you come" Yongguk say and look at Doojoon and smirk "Oppa, lets go supermarket! See you again Gayoon! I will contact you" You said and hug Gayoon "Me too..I will contact you..you number still the same right?" Yongguk say and Gayoon nod. Yongguk walk towards Doojoon and move near to his ears and whisper "I don't LIKE Gayoon but I LOVE Gayoon until now" Yongguk said and smirk. Yongguk start to walk away.

"YAH! you bastard! She now belong to me so forget about her! you basterd!" Doojoon shout making Gayoon look at him confusely.

Hyuna and Yongguk.

"Yah, what happen until Doojoon oppa shout just now?" You said worriedly while Yongguk just laugh. "Hyuna, i want to go to toilet, you go first and I try to find you" He say and run. *its been long since I came here, Nothing have change except that I came here with HIM

FLASHBACK!

Junhyung continue to take random food and put inside the trolley cart "Yah! Junhyung! stop taking any random food! We just need to find the ingredient that you mom need!" You said while putting back the food that Junhyung take but Junhyung keep continuing put inside random food "I'm not going to put back again!"You start to get angry. Junhyung look at you "Hyuna, are you angry?" He said guilty "I don't know!" You said and walk away.

"Stupid Junhyung! I hate you" You walk while looking for ingredient that you want until someone stand in front of you "Yah~ I'm sorry, forgive me" Junhyung beg you but you just remain quiet since you still mad "Hyuna~ I know you angry..I help you search the ingredient" He say while you just walk away.

"AH!" You hear Junhyung shout when you want to walk away "Junhyung, what happen?" You said and walk back to him"Its hurt!" He said painfully making you shock "Where?! let me see! pali!" You said nervously "Its hurt..here" Junhyung grap your hand and put at his chest "Yah! are you acting?!" You said and walk away but he back hug you making your heart beat fast "Yah, what are you doing..let go" You said nervously.

"Ani, i will not let you go until you forgive" He said and tighten his hug "Arasso, I forgive you..pali! let go" you said and he finally release you "Yah, are you blushing? why your cheeks red?" He say while cup your face "I' m not blushing! Its just that.. I'm too angry!" You said but he just look at you suspiciously .

"Do you like me?" He said making you gup "Huh?" You said HAHA! I should have take photo! Your face just now is hilarious!" Junhyung tease you. "I hate you!" You shout "I love you too!" He said and kiss you cheeks and quickly run away "YAH! comeback here! why you kiss me?!! You gonna get it from me you bastard!" You shout 

END

*Tsk! I still remember clearly when he kiss me..I miss you junhyung "Hyuna??" Someone call your name..You turn and you start to panic "Junhyung oppa" You said and gup "You're back" He said and smile at you sweetly making your heart melt AGAIN.

b00708524ce0c4b723ce6.jpg

while your face..

HyunA+-+4minute.jpg