oppa

Live with him?

"WHAT?!! Its a male?!! NO!!" Junhyung said that make Hyuna and his parent to flinch. "Junhyung, my mom agree and she say that she feel more secure since there's tenant to protect me. My mom know him and his parent too (FYI: The tenant know your mom and your family and his is close too) 

There is silence until Junhyung father break the cold atmosphere "But why out of sudden??" He said Its because of yesterday dad, I feel that I disturb your family and your in law. But I should'nt said that right.. "I just feel that I disturb you all and while else Junhyung going to get engange" I just put my best smiling but my heart still hurt. "Umma, Appa, I just put my belongings there and comeback here since there is alot of stuff" I said.

"But we will miss you Hyuna, we know you, you afraid alot of things" They sigh.But they just hug you. "Do you want me to help you?" Junhyung said while looking at you."Sure if-" Someone interrupt. "Hi everyone!!" She said

"Oh! Hara come here and join us for breakfast." They quickly warm welcome Hara and they seem to forget about you."Yong parent, I just go back first. Enjoy your breakfast" You said bow without listening to their comment.

YOUR HOUSE!

I going to miss them so much!! But I  bet they feel more happy since Junhyung going to get engange..Hyuna fighting!! "Hello house!" I open the door and surprisingly, the very clean and organise.I thought it a guy? You don't believe that the guy clean up the house.Not until you saw one guy come out only with towel around his waist with his wet hair SO like WOW!! Hyuna focus!

"AHHHH!!!" The guy shout Is it that surprising? Why he shout when I just keep quiet?? Funny guy..But i feel like I know him. "Why are you shouting anyway??" You said and give him cuious face.

The guy look at you unbelieving "Wait. You don't embarasse to see me with only towel around my waist??!" The guys said unbelieving It just his upper part that show not his whole body is nake! "No..It not like you nake..I am use to see guy wearing like that since I have alot of male friend" You said and still look at him since he look familiar so he is.

"Are you Yoo Ah In?" You said and shook his head "Aniya..you not, he still at America.." Hyuna said and shook her head again.

The guys smirk and walk closer"Why I cannot be here?? Kim Hyuna" You widen your eyes not believing your ex ideal type is infront of you.

You look closely and touch his face "Chansung?" You said and he nod open his arm to get ready to get big hug from you. "OMG!! Yoo Ah In!!!" You shout and hug him "I know you will hug me..So am i still your ideal type??" He said "No, someone take over" You stick out your tongue. You ask him to help you to put her lugangge and you take out your album.

"You still keep it?' He said and pat your head. "Umm, oppa at least before you help me, can you put on your shirt and short..For your info, I not interested with you body" You said and give him mehrong.

"OK! I change.. i want to see the album!!" He said Haish! still a small kid "Hyuna~ I know what you said in your mind.I'm not a kid" He said and fold his arm yea right..fold his arm and pouting is mature..Still funny."let me put some photo inside the frame and the bookmark that have our photo..you remeber the book mark??" you said to him but he never listen to you and just flip the album..

yOiXr.jpg High-Cut01-620.jpg

dvFs3.jpg 20120405_yooahin_hyuna_highcut_2.jpg

 

"Hyuna! These photo look as if we are modeling! haha!! so y!" He said and you just smile. "I miss your old school look..so "Innocent"" He said and smirk. "Yah!" you punch him.

69795_20110308_hyuna.jpg hyuna_20110309.jpg

 

 

 

"OMG!! Look what he have here! It out 'Whiny Couple' that last long for 2 weeks! Hahaha!! only 2 weeks" Ah in laugh at you while holding the picture.

ae_1278550621_-1012542126_0.jpg

"But that time you still like me..Haha!" He disturb you but he stop his smiling when he see another album that have your picture with Junhyung.

tumblr_mibl7jCt851qdnwrao1_r1_500.jpg tumblr_ml4ujuzRXk1qkruj2o1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_l8ucd1yAZo1qazr99.gif tumblr_lx1jw3WUjX1qg6garo2_250.gif

 

"Hyuna, who is he?" Ah in oppa ask you "He is just my friend oppa" Hyuna said nevously and quickly snatch the album and look at the picture and 

the tears started to come out.

"So he is the guys that like you?" He said and you nod "Then why? why you never tell him" He said worriedly "He going to get engange oppa" 

you said and started to cry. "Hyuna, don't be like me, I never tell the girls that I like before going America" He said and look at her.

"Who is she oppa" You said and widen your eyes when you heard the name.

 

First of all, sorry the blanks..technical problem..sorry!

Hope you enjoy!!