My Decision

Live with him?

All these 4 years, he treat me like small sister?? I really should forget about him.Why today is so boring?!! Wait! I heard someone voice but i never heard of it before..I go down to see who it is..

"Oh! Hyuna, come join us for some chatting while waiting for the lunch to be ready" Junhyung mom said but I still don't know who are those two.By the way, where is Junhyung?? Maybe I should just join Junhyung mom for chit chat.

"Mom, Where is Junhyung?" I said while looking around.

Why the women look at me head to toe and same goes to men.Who are they? "Junhyung is out for awhile bring someone special" Junhyung dad reply and pat my head.

"Mrs and Mr Yong, who is she? What her relationship with you and Junhyung?" The women look at me curiosity while Junhyung father put his hand around my shoulder.

"Don't misunderstand Mrs and Mr Goo" Junhyung said.Mrs and Mr Goo?? I have heard that ''Goo' before but where is it??

 

tumblr_lpkrjoNyUK1qg6garo2_250.png

 

"Hyuna, greet them. There are Goo Hara parent and soon be our in-law" Junhyung mum said..Ohh Soon be in-law..wait! IN-LAW??!! mean Junhyung and Hara....

I just smile beamly "Mrs and Mr Goo, let me introduce you, this is Hyuna, we treat her like our own daughter" Junhyung dad said.While i still in shock!

"So she is not your daughter? Then, who is she?? Doesn't she have parent to live together?" Mrs Goo said while looking at me head to toe. Pang! Why I feel like crying?? They right, why live with them while my parent still alive..I should just live in my house. Mr and Mrs Yong just laugh You still can laugh? I thought you two know my feeling..Maybe I wrong, they just pity so they ask me to live with them..

"Haha!! She is our bestfriend daughter.They now at overseas working, so they ask us to let Hyuna live with us" Mrs Yong said while i put a force smile.

"I hope her parent come back as soon as possible because I think it will not be enough since Junhyung going to get engange with Hara and i scare that there will be no enough room" Mr Goo said. So my night mare is happening right now..Junhyung is going to get married..OMG! i must hold my tears..you can do it Hyuna! Hold your tears!

"I think her parent will be back soon right, Hyuna?" Mr Yong said Pang! does Mr yong me to out from these house as soon as possible?? I will get out of these house as soon as possible...Don't worry~

I excuse myself to go back to my room since i can't take it already.I look at my frame with my parent inside it "Mom, help me, I feel like my heart going to explode from this nightmare!! I really feel like going to cry badly..Some familiar voice i heard..I think its Junhyung and Hara.

"Hyuna! lunch is ready! come down!" Mrs Yong said.

I saw Goo Hara smile at me..should i say fake smile?? Hyuna, just keep smiling. But I don't feel like eating. "Hyuna, come sit down with us.." Mr Yong said and smile at me.

"Ermm..i not quite hungry..sorry Mr and Mrs Goo for not joining you all for lunch" I said and smile as beamly as i can

"Why? are you not feeling well?" Mrs said worriedly.I not feeling well because of your son..Im no mood to eat "Ignore her Mrs and Mr Goo, she is arrogant and she has no manner since her parent busy from working and they forget to teach her manner" Junhyung said..HE SAID LIKE THAT!! I really feel like going to cry but I just smile and bow.

"Junhyung, that is quite rude!" Mr Yong said while i just stand there.

"Its not rude! I just teach her manner! Luckily I don't have fiancee like her..Hara is much more mature and has manner" Junhyung said and keep eating..WHY JUNHYUNG?!! You are so bad.

"Sorry, i just go back to my room.Enjoy" I said and walk to my room.I quickly burst into tears.

I take my phone and call my mom because i made my decision. I keep crying while calling my mom.

tumblr_m7c8epsuDs1qegr3po2_250.gif

 

"Mom~~" I said.

"OH! Hyuna, why are you crying??!! are you okay?!" My mum said worriedly. "I want to live by myself at our house" I said."Why? but our house has nobody.Aren't you scared?" She said.

I keep crying "Junhyung going to get engange.." I said since my mom know that I like Junhyung..My keep silece for 5 second "Honey, I know how it feel, but i worried about you alone..Im sure Yong family will let you stay with them much longer because we still have alot of things to settle" My mum said.

"MUM~~ I cannot take it already! Do you know what Junhyung said in front of Yong and In Law family? He said that i have no manner and you never teach me manner! Its..its..I don't know what to say..please mum~" I begging my mum.

"Arasso, there a tenant living at there..and he is a male and soon going to study same school as you..But Hyuna, its so sudden" My mum said and sigh and i hang up the call.

SUNDAY..

I have pack my luggage and now I going..Bye Junhyung..Good luck I look around my room before leaving.

"Hyuna, where are you going?!!" Mrs said while stand up same goes with Mr Yong while Junhyung just come back. "I going back to my house.My mum let me stay there" I smile

They in shock while i heard Junhyung foot step getting louder "But why?" Mrs Yong said.

"I feel that i distub your family.Somemore Junhyung going to get engange soon, so i going to move out" I said and walk towards them.

"But at there is nobody at there.you will be alone" Junhyung but i just face at Mr and Mrs Yong. "My mum said that there is a tenant living there" Hyuna said not dare to look behind since Junhyung is behind her.

"I hope you will live there well.luckily there is tenant..Who is it?" Mr Yong said.

"My mum said its a male and he is going to the same school as me.." Hyuna smile

Junhyung move infront of you "WHAT?! its a male?? NO!" He shout at me

 make two chapter today..

Enjoy!!

 

 

I