Comeblaq (130607)

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara has been staring at her closet for about an hour, trying to pick the perfect outfit to wear to impress Cha-- to impress her brother, yea, it was for Cheondoong's comeback. She wanted to wear matching clothes but sadly, her dongsaeng didn't let any detail slip about what his outfit would compromise of.

 

Should she go girly? Or should she stick to her normal fashion? That’s the general problem she had at hand.

 

But in the end, she resorted to go simply with what she's comfortable with, not knowing what situation may arise in the studio, she opted to wear something that would somewhat blend in with the crowd.

 

She had rummaged through her whole closet, grabbing a black leather jacket from the stack of other jackets, noticing a red one -- the red one. It has been so long since she had worn it -- it was their couple jacket, Jiyong and her, and she wanted to give it back to him, but she was scared he wouldn't accept it, or worse, burn it.

 

Dara didn't want that, of course, it held a ton of memories that were dear to her, and maybe a part of her still wanted to hold on to those happy moments.

 

She held the jacket in her hands, firmly holding it; she was wearing a white shirt with a simple print from Chrome hearts, partnered with her dark skinny jeans, and a cap to hide her brunette hair.

 

Dara then took her accessories with her, wearing her favorite necklace, and her favorite bracelet – noticing that she accidentally took their couple bracelet too, she immediately cursed. It just became a habit to her, always wearing that one little band that both of them have. And now, she had no reason to wear it anymore.

 

Snapping out of her reverie, she suddenly remembered she still had to buy food for the boys at the studio.

 

"Ack! I'm running late~" Dara muttered as she hastily sprayed perfume on herself and immediately went downstairs.

 

 

With her white Rover, she slid down the driver's window, revealing her bright face to the counter by the drive through.

 

"Five buckets of chicken please." Dara charmed, as she wore her sunglasses down, the sun was shining radiantly today.

 

"F-five buckets?!" The voice from the counter called, as if not believing what he had heard.

 

"Nae~" Dara cooed, she was to feed 17 growing boys, EXO had many mouths not familiar to how much they starve themselves, and knowing MBLAQ – they had bottomless pits.

 

“On second thought, make that six.” She giggled.

 

Dara can’t help but feel excited to see her little brother, it’s been exactly a week since she last saw him, and he rarely answers his phone, so missing him became worse.

 

She was seeing Cheondoong today; he knows he’s expecting her to come, so she can’t come unprepared. Dara was holding the two buckets of chicken on hand, with two little friends she saw by the backstage that offered to help her carry the other four. She immediately went to MBLAQ’s waiting room, their solo room at that.

 

She knocked, and a lady opened it, revealing MBLAQ’s resident stylist Hyesun unnie.

 

“Unnie~!” Dara called as she tried to hug her while carrying the plastics of food.

 

“Dara-yah! Good that you’re here. Sanghyun-ah, your noona is here.” Hyesun called, as she opened the door for Dara and her little posse.

 

“Noona..” Cheondoong immediately went to his sister, even though he was in the midst of make up and hugged her tightly.

 

“Aigoo- Cheondoong-ah. Don’t squash me, your outfit might get creased.” Dara pushed him away, her eyes widened when she realized her brother's hair was pink.

 

"Who played with your hair?" Dara asked.

 

"Noona." Chendoong simply replied as he pointed to their stylist.


"Why didn't you go for something colorful like the one from EXO? He's so cute." Dara said.

 

“Mianhae, next time I'm going to try that. For you.” He politely smiled, and Dara beamed.

 

"Promise?" And Cheondoong nodded.

 

“Annyeong Dara Noona!” Mir called, he was currently having his hair styled.

 

“Annyeong~” Dara waved at him.

 

“Thank you for supporting us in our comeback, Dara noona.” Seungho, MBLAQ’s leader said.

 

“Ehh.. I’d do everything I could do to support you guys!”

 

“Thank you sunbaenim~” G.O politely bowed.

 

“Aigoo, Byunghee-yah. I told you not to call me sunbaenim!”

 

G.O laughed, they were seriously in the first name basis, but calling her sunbaenim and seeing her reaction made his heart flutter – Dara looked so childishly cute.

 

 

“I bought chicken for you guy—where’s Lee Joon-ah?” She immediately asked, not seeing the muscle babo she came to know.

 

“He’s out to practice his emceeing. Anyway thank you for the chicken noona, it seems a lot.” Cheondoong replied, grabbing a bucket of chicken.

 

“Yah- Wait! You—“ The boys stopped.

 

“I- you only get two buckets. I have to give the other four to another group.” Dara sheepishly said.

 

“Oh, wow, noona. They must be close to you that much that you’d get them double than your brother’s group.” Mir muttered, earning an elbow in the stomach from Seungho.

 

“It’s not that. It’s just because they’re a lot in their group, so I have to get them extra.” Dara explained.

 

“Of course my favorite boy group would be MBLAQ!” She smiled, looking at her brother’s approving nod.

 

“At least, MBLAQ’s rank got higher now that she hates BIGBANG!” Mir muttered (again), earning him a harder jab in the stomach, both from GO and Seungho.

 

“Whatever.” Dara shrugged. “Just dig in, alright? You still have a lot of things to prepare for.” She scolded the boys, and they did as told, munched on the chicken like there was no tomorrow.

 

 

Dara sat in the couch beside her brother, “Aren’t you nervous?”

 

Cheondoong shook his head, “Of course not.”

 

“I have you, I have noona, I have omma, I have Soonjas and A+ with me. There is nothing to be nervous about.” He proudly said.


“That’s my baby~! Omo. You grow up so fast. Next thing I know you’ll be introducing me to your wife already. Time flies by so fast!” Dara emotionally said.

 

“Noona, not here.” Cheondoong embarrassingly pleaded.

 

Dara laughed, “I’m just kidding with you.”

 

“Anyway, noona, aren’t you going to give the chicken to Chanyeol yet?” Cheondoong asked seriously.

 

Dara’s eyes widened, “How do you know I’m giving to him in the first place?” She defended.

 

“Of course. For one, I saw their group enter here a while ago; counting them they would be 12. And second, who else would you give chicken to?” Cheondoong reasoned out.


“Okay fine, it is for Chanyeol. It’s just that I never knew they had a comeback until I saw in on broadcast last week! Do you know how guilty I have been?!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter