180

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 180 turn

 

"Sources had claimed that the supposed comeback of 2NE1 that was scheduled next week has been postponed to a later date. Although their digital single will be released as planned, the company had announced that 2NE1 would not be doing promotions for the song at the mean time." Articles went out as soon as the YG representatives have said the announcement.

 

Everything about 2NE1’s comeback was ready, the dance has been polished, the girls’ outfits have been delivered, and the music video was just waiting to be uploaded. So when this news broke out, everyone, including the YG family, was perplexed to the sudden break out of news.

 

Youngbae, who was preparing for his solo comeback was also shocked; he was in the YG studio when he heard the news from the President just moments before the announcement. Apparently, CL had talked to the company boss; and had requested for a slight delay in the comeback.

 

“I’m delaying the girls’ comeback.” The boss suddenly entered the studio where Taeyang and Teddy were.

 

“Oh?” Teddy suddenly asked, rotating his chair to face Yang Hyunsuk.

 

“There are some problems.. Chaerin had personally begged me to move the date.” He revealed.

 

Youngbae had been silently listening to their conversation.

 

“Sajangnim, won’t you be losing money if you delay the comeback? What about all the plans?” Youngbae asked.

 

“It’s not like I could do anything about it. Chaerin.. that girl.” The boss said, then clicked his tongue.

 

“She was taunting me that if I didn’t move the date, she’d reveal YG family secrets.. And she said will boycott the comeback.”

 

“Chaerin is one tough chick.” Teddy laughed.

 

“Did she tell the reason why the sudden request?” Teddy added.

 

 

Sajangnim paused; contemplating if he wanted to get others involved too, and then said, “It’s about Dara.”

 

Youngbae’s eyes widened, “Dara?”

 

“Apparently Dara and Jiyong talked.. And I believe it didn’t go well.”

 

 

As soon as Youngbae heard that, he excused himself and proceeded to go outside. He then grabbed his phone and dialed his best friend’s number. He didn’t have much thought to what he would tell him; or probably ask what he actually did; but he honestly wanted some clarification.

 

As much as he loved Jiyong and that they were inseparable for life; the moment he broke Dara’s heart made a big turn in their relationship. Jiyong had known that Youngbae had harbored feelings for Dara, ever since they were trainees. The first time GD broke her heart, Youngbae was furious that he had almost hit him. And here he was doing it all over again, having the urge to smack his best friend to what he must have done -- again.

 

“Answer the phone, bastard.”

 

***

 

CL came right after she had talked to the president; Chaerin had to literally beg president, even telling him to cut the fees off their salary, just so her request for the delay in the comeback to push through.

 

Chaerin is not just the leader of 2NE1; she is also a good friend to all the members; she puts them to her utmost priority; knowing that they’re not just workmates, but sisters as well. So she had made ways to fix the situation their group was currently in.

 

As she entered their dorm (silently), she saw Bom worriedly sitting on the living room, with Minzy drinking a cup of milk beside her.

 

“What did he say?” Bom whispered.

 

“Oh? Were you waiting for me?” Chaerin lazily removed her heels and dropped her bag on the countertop.

 

“Did he say yes, unnie?” Minzy asked.

 

“He did.” Chaerin smiled confidently; honestly, she wouldn’t come home unless he would agree.

 

Bom and Minzy both breathed a sigh of relief.


“What is she doing?” CL quietly asked.

 

 

“Well, I tried forcing her to eat; but she didn’t even budge!” Bom exaggeratingly said.

 

“Even the ramyun from Philippines?” Chaerin thoughtfully asked, remembering Dara’s favorite food.

 

Minzy nodded, “Even that.”

 

“So she’s really taking this seriously.” Chaerin sighed.

 

“What do we do?” Minzy asked the older girls.

 

 

“Well first, we have to comfort her; just by being beside her. I don’t want to ask what they talked about, and I don’t want to force Dara unnie to tell me what she doesn’t want to.”

 

“Should we ask Jiyongie instead?” Bom asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter