Falling In Love

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you ready for today?” Chaerin smirked towards Bom. Both girls were on their kitchen, seated by the table, waiting for Dara and Minzy who were still getting dressed up on their respective rooms.

 

“Today? Of course! I’m hyped.” Bom grinned as she grabbed a piece of toast, which was immediately slapped off by Chaerin.

 

“I thought I already told you that we’re waiting for the other girls before we eat breakfast.” Chaerin complained.

 

Bom rolled her eyes and then sighed,  “Alright alright..”

 

“So what’s your proposition?” Bom asked

 

“Well, I already told you that Chanyeol-ssi would be coming to our comeback stage today, I can totally feel it.” Chaerin smiled.

 

“Well..” Bom copied.

 

“I think it wouldn’t just be Chanyeol who’s coming though. I bet a lot of fan boys would come.” Bom retorted.

 

Chaerin sighed, “Hmm, that too. But I bet Chanyeol would get special treatment though!” She told.

 

“I hope not, because we need to corner the boy and ask how their date went the last time. Dara doesn’t want to spill any details about it.” Bom giggled.

 

Footsteps were heard as someone approached the kitchen, “Unnie~ You know Dara unnie doesn’t want their date to be called a “date-date”! Don’t let her hear it or else you’d get spanked again~”

 

Minzy came towards the kitchen, sitting on the tabletop, only to earn a spank from the Bominator.

“Yah! No sitting on the top.” She scolded; Minzy immediately stood up and sat on the chair beside Chaerin.

 

“Minzy-ah, who was the other member of EXO you were saying the last time? The one that caught Dara unnie’s attention?” Chaerin whispered to the maknae.

 

“Who? Kris-ssi?” Minzy blankly asked, grabbing a piece of bread, munching it. Bom pouted, why was it when she took the bread, Chaerin got mad, while Minzy could eat it so easily?

 

“Kris-ssi? “ Bom repeated, his name rolling on her tongue.

 

“Is he half-American?” Bom curiously asked.

 

Minzy shrugged, “Don’t know.”

 


“Well, we should ask Dara about him then. I bet she knows a lot of things about him.” Chaerin concluded.

 

“Know all the things about who?” About that time, Dara had arrived in the kitchen too, immediately hearing Chaerin’s last statement.

 

Dara sat on the last vacant seat, as she looked towards Chaerin, her question still left unanswered.

 

“Your crush.” Chaerin shrugged.

 

“Wha- who? Wonbin oppa?” Dara blankly asked.

 

“He’s the only crush I know.” Dara added.

 

All three girls laughed, “Nae, right. Wonbin oppa.”

 

 

The girls arrived in the studio of M-Countdown where in a ton of staff have welcomed the group. Although the group was only performing a single, a lot of fans have gave their support in sending gifts, messages, and cheers. The group had already trended on the number one spot in social networking sites even though they haven’t performed live yet.

 

The girls were already in their stage outfits; the other girls were getting their hair done while Dara was having her make up.

 

In a few moments, the girls are bound for practice and two tapes of their performances in different outfits.

 

A few sunbae’s have dropped to send their good luck’s. It started with Top and Seungri entering the room bringing flowers for Bom and Chaerin respectively. TOP immediately scolded Bom for wearing such a short, revealing, y, dress; but Bom had pointed fingers towards her stylist for giving such a scandalous dress.

 

Both boys stayed for a while, sending congratulations to the girls special in their hearts.

 

“Daesung’s in Japan. He never comes back in Korea, but he had sent his greetings.” Seungri explained the absence of a member.

 

“Youngbae told me he’s coming.” Top had told the girls, specifically Dara, knowing she is closest to him.

 

Dara nodded; at least it wouldn’t be awkward with the lovebirds.

 

“And I heard the leader is banned to come.” Seungri joked, earning himself a glare from his Chaerin.

 

“Let him come if he wants, no one is stopping him.” Dara mumbled as she closed her eyes, the stylist was putting on her fake lashes.

 

The others looked at each other and shrugged.

 

“You seem to be happy.” Seungri commented.

 

Dara smiled, “Of course I am.”

 

Seungri hmphed, “I guess he did a great job then.” Seungri shrugged.

 

“Who?” Chaerin suddenly asked.

 

“Ah.. A very good trustworthy friend.” Seungri dismissed.

 

 

After the conversation, two more seniors knocked in their waiting room, that was BIGBANG’s cue to leave, they didn’t want to take all of the space in 2NE1’s room anyway. Before leaving, both boys promised a success party after their promotions would end, and the girls gladly agreed.

 

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk entered 2NE1’s room casually. They greeted all four girls and have commended them for their new song. People may not know, but 2NE1 is acquainted to Sup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter