Treasure

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{a/n} I was stalking twitter and I saw someone talking about DEF/ DX there. Hehe I can see you~~ Dont hit Jiyong with bricks though~ I read every feedback, if you think I don't appreciate your comments, they matter to me so freaking much T-T And for you who have started taking a look on EXO, thank you for appreciating them~! For everyone! 

 

~~~

 

Chanyeol actually prepared for this day, he had the whole itinerary set up, he had tattooed on his mind the things they would do, the things he'd say and the gifts he wished to give her.

 

The only thing Chanyeol hoped for is that things would run smoothly from the moment she agrees to the moment they have to part in the end.

 

Was it too much if Chanyeol had labeled this rendezvous of them his mini 'date' with her? Chanyeol doesn't think so, but is really glad that he could have such a time like this.

 

Today, he would want to make her smile -- no more no less.

 

 

 

Getting picked up by Dara at 3 in the afternoon at his dorm, they still had a long day to go. Both immediately went to Gangnam, a famous strip known for its trendy fashion and upscale shops. Chanyeol had told Dara that there is this coffee shop he wanted to show her, so Dara didn’t hesitate that she’d drive towards the place.

 

With seeing both of them wearing the green sweater, Dara had decided to change her outfit to a subtler one; she opts to wear the spare leather jacket she kept in her car, while still keeping a white shirt inside.

 

Why did she suddenly change though? Dara had realize the predicament in their situation – they were both idols, and both at the top of their fame, and maybe, them being seen together, with the same clothes at that, could stir rumors up again.

 

In all honesty, Dara was even hesitant of agreeing to their meeting, she was scared that rumors might turn up the second time; and that things may become worse than they were today.

 

But she also honestly missed the guy, and it was only once, how could things go wrong anyway, especially since they weren't doing anything wrong in the first place. And that’s why she threw those thoughts aside.

 

 

"Are you hungry, noona?" Chanyeol broke the silence as Dara drove to the district. He was playing with his seatbelt firmly tuck into him.

 

"Not really.." Dara smiled at him, then her eyes immediately went back to the road.

 

"How about you, are you?" She added.

 

Chanyeol shook his head brightly.

 

 

"So why'd you want to meet me today, Chanyeol?" Dara asked curiously.

 

"I just wanted to see you, noona." Chanyeol honestly said.

 

Dara can't help but blush, wondering if Chanyeol was being greasy toady, "Seriously though?"

 

 

"Noona, honestly..” Chanyeol sighed.

 

“I- I've been hearing why your comeback has been delayed..." He hesitantly said, Dara nodded as he spoke.

 

"And I honestly thought that maybe, even for a bit, you could forget all about it.." Chanyeol ended.

 

 

"Did hyung..?" Chanyeol asked, but he could see how Dara stiffened as he talked about the topic, piercingly looking at the road and obviously wanting to evade the topic, so he stopped.

 

 

"Anyway, noona. We're going to have fun today! To celebrate your new single." Chanyeol smiled cheerfully, and Dara did too. She appreciates Chanyeol's effort to make her smile, and makes a mental note to thank him for that.

 

 

Chanyeol had pulled Dara towards a noraebang, a Korean karaoke bar, one that the EXO boys frequented since it were known to be the most private bars in the district.

 

He immediately booked a private room and turned down the disco lights.

 

 

"We're singing?" Dara blankly asked.

 

Chanyeol nodded eagerly.

 

"Although I don't think you your new single is already on the list, why don't you sing Fire? Noona?" Chanyeol smiled brightly, handing one microphone to Dara as he held on one for himself.

 

"Aigoo~"

 

"Come on noona~ please?"

 

Dara shook her head, doing her famous ET sign. Although she thinks of him as a friend, and that she's a professional singer, it's still embarrassing to sing in front of Chanyeol.

 

"How about I go first and you go second?" He suggested.

 

Dara shyly nodded.

 

 

Chanyeol pressed four numbers, and his song of choice showed up the screen.

 

"Treasure - Bruno Mars"

 

Chanyeol grinned proudly.

 

 

Dara's eyes were big as saucers as she questioned him, "An English song?!"

 

Chanyeol gave two thumbs up, feeling proud of him self. Aside from Dara's new single, this is another song he had on repeat for quite some time.

 

"I practiced this for two weeks." He proudly said as the intro of the song played.

 

Dara anticipated, how could he sing such an upbeat English song?

 

"Give me your attention baby~” Chanyeol sang, as he faced the big screen in front of him.

 

His eyes focused on the big screen, making sure he makes no mistake whatsoever,

 

“You're wonderful, flawless, ooh, you're a y lady. But you walk around here like you want to be someone else~” It was a fast song, but with Chanyeol being the rapper in their team made it easy for him to follow through.

 

Dara had her eyes fixed towards Chanyeol’s back, she could hear his voice resonate through the speakers of the private room, and it was only now that she realized how charmingly deep his voice was.

 

“Treasure – that is what you are. Honey, you're my golden star. You know you can make my wish come true if you let me treasure you..” Chanyeol was swaying his head by the beat, he adored Bruno Mars, he thinks he’s a great artist, he used to play the guitar for Kyungsoo when he wanted to sing his songs, but the lyrics of this particular Bruno Mars song had caught up to him.

 

He didn’t understand a lot of English, but with their tutor and Kris by his side, both explained the song well.

 

Chanyeol then looked back, towards Dara’s direction, as he said the next lines.

 

“Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smiling, a girl like you should never look so blue~”

 

“You're everything I see in my dreams, I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true~”

 

He immediately looked back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter