DYLM

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just before the party started, Chaerin and Bom had huddled the eleven boys to one of the rooms in the second floor of the resort.

 

"Mino-ah and Hanbin-ah, both of you are going to be the head of this, alright?" Bom glared at the guys. All eleven WIN boys, CL and Bom made sure to have the door locked and the lights turned off (although unnecessary).

The leaders nodded in fright.

 

"Since EXO is quite popular, I hope you know who they are already." CL said.

The boys looked at each other.

 

 

"Oh my God, don't tell me you're not familiar with your sunbae." Chaerin had the urge to face palm her self, where were these boys hiding? When she was a trainee, she knew each group that debuted before them.

 

Silence.

 

"Bobby-ssi don't you dare give me that smile." Chaerin pointed a finger at the laughing trainee.

 

"Sunbae-nim, we know them but we are not familiar with their names and what they lo--" Bobby tried explaining but was cut off by a panicking 2NE1 leader.

 

"Oh my unnie-ah, what are we going to do?"

"That's okay, uhm.. Since you sort of know EXO then.. hmm.. How about.. Ah. I'm gonna cue you when it's time." Bom asid.

 

"Unnie, you should just describe they guy they're abducting." Chaerin called.

 

"Psh. Abducting is such a strong word." Bom giggled.

 

Bom then turned to the guys that were huddled together, "Guys, so the plan goes like this." Bom swallowed.

"The guy's name is Chanyeol. I don't know if you have heard of him, judging by the expressions on your faces.. but he's definitely coming in today. So the plan is, when the floor lights suddenly turn off, us girls would drag Dara to the dance floor, and you-- of all means have to drag Chanyeol to the dance floor too, alright? Then I had Teddy oppa to operate the music so that when they meet, it suddenly turns to a slow beat."

 

"And they have to.. Just have to at all means possible.. Dance. Sweetly. We are talking about 100% skinship, people, so that's the thing we are trying to achieve, okay?" The guys nodded.

 

"Am I great or am I great?!" Bom proudly said.

Chaerin rolled her eyes, "Please."

 

 

The party was just starting when the WIN boys were discussing a rather obvious topic.

 

 

"Is he that?!" Bobby and Hanbin were looking at one particular guy from EXO.

"I have no idea! Bom sunbae only said that he's the tall one wearing black." Hanbin had his eyebrows curled together, scratching his head.

 

"But there are three people from EXO who are wearing black! And two of them are extremely tall too!" Donghyuk blurted out in frustration.

 

"Alright, I'm guessing it's that guy with the sour expression guys. Because I saw Dara noona talking to the other guy with big ears a while ago, and I didn't hear his name being mentioned.." Taehyun said.

 

"And isn't the guy with big ears also the one we saw in the building the other day?" Jinhwan asked.

 

Mino clapped his hand, "So why would Chaerin and Bom sunbaenim want us to get that guy if they could dance anyway since they're close already?" They deduced.

 

 

"So we're concluding that it's that dude." Mino beamed, pointing at Kris with his eyes.

 

"Now we just have to wait for the timing." Hanbin rubbed his hands together as he smirked.

 

Kris on the other hand had no idea he was being the center of topic, he was dancing on the dance floor with Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun. Chanyeol said loosen up, and so he did.

 

When the lights suddenly turned off, he stood to his ground, not moving an inch. He was about to call on his group members when a roll of bread was shoved to his mouth, his hands were pulled towards his back, held firmly by two pairs of hands, while a few more sets of hands pushed him towards some place. Was I getting mauled? Oh my God I'm getting kidnapped! I'm too young to die.

 

The pushing suddenly stopped, and the piece of bread was suddenly removed from his mouth. What the hell?

He wanted to shout, but he did not want to create an unnecessary scene because this was not his party, and it was obviously too rude.

 

But he was suddenly shoved, now rather harshly, and that made him frustratingly ask what the hell was happening. But he got no reply, as expected.

 

 

 

Kris was suddenly pushed towards another body, as they pulled both his hands and had an attempt to put in anywhere near the other body, Kris immediately retracted his hands, saying a sorry to the other person.

"That's alright, do you know what's happening?" The other body asked, Kris had now recognized the one he bumped onto was Dara. At least he knew someone.

 

Teddy's voice vibrated from the microphone, and that's when things made sense -- even for a bit.

 

~

 

When the lights , Kris had his face blushing; it was only then that he realized the close proximity between Dara and him. He could smell Dara’s newly washed hair, which to him smelled liked strawberries. Kris likes strawberries.

 

Kris immediately broke free from his grasp towards Dara, now feeling the embarrassment seeping through.

 

“You have a really good singing voice.” Dara complimented before they went back to their friends.

 

 

 

~

 

As soon as Kris got to his set of friends, he was immediately questioned.

 

“Where’s Chanyeol?” He asked.

 

“He just walked out the moment he saw both of you together.” Baekhyun’s icy tone sent a shiver towards Kris’ spine. Baekhyun was shooting him daggers.

 

“What the hell?” Kris confusedly replied.

 

"Dude, he just stormed right after the lights ." Kai explained.

 

"He was so worried that something might have clumsily happened to Dara, only to have his heart shattered when he saw you and Dara together." Kai added.

 

"Together in love." Sehun blurted out, only to get glared by both Kai and Baekhyun "Joke."

 

Baekhyun was suddenly pulling Kris towards a much-secluded place. As soon as they were away from the crowd he immediately interrogated the EXO-M leader.

 

“Kris, what the hell are you doing?” Baekhyun spat, formalities to the side. Right now he was fuming, and he didn’t care that he would be disrespecting their leader.

 

“What? What did I do wrong?!” Kris asked.

 

“You don’t know what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter