Three Wishes

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All four of them couldn't sleep the night after the second taping of WGM. It had been a rough and tiring day. Despite the normal snoring of the other boys that emanated through the whole dorm; and despite the quiet atmosphere filling the girls' dorms, everyone had trouble sleeping.

 

Krystal was flipping and turning on her bed, that Sulli had scolded her for such. She couldn't remove Chanyeol out her mind. Krystal had been paired up with a lot of guys before, there was Ahn Jaehyun, Kang Minhyuk, and now she's being partnered to Chanyeol. She was paired with Minhyuk as his girlfriend, and here she was again getting married for six weeks. Chanyeol has been charming, and really thoughtful as well. He could make Krystal's heart beat off every time he smiles to her. It was also the way Chanyeol held her hand, and the way Chanyeol took care of him.. "No.. No.." "I don't like Chanyeol oppa.. right?"

 

Kris, on the other hand, was on the bottom bunk, while on the top was the almighty Wushu prince. Kris had his arms under his head as he gazed towards nothing in particular. His thoughts kept coming back to the time when he saw Dara for the first time today; she was beautiful, without a doubt. His thoughts ran through up until they spent the time together and lastly, to the teddy bear chain that she bought him. Kris gave it to Chanyeol, actually, he was really meaning to give it to him. But as soon as he thought of her once again tonight, he suddenly regrets giving the bear away. Hopefully, he doesn't regret giving her away, too. He means what he told Chanyeol.

 

She was sitting by the kitchen tabletop, drinking milk. They say drinking dairy makes you sleep easier. Dara didn't even want to think of the time she spent a while ago. She regrets stalking Chanyeol's date, but another part of her doesn't. She had seen how Chanyeol is sweet and romantic and she got to spend time with Kris as well. Kris.. What does she think of the guy? Yes, she was attracted to him, but she would never like him, right? And then there's her best friend as well. Seeing Chanyeol look happy with Krystal makes Dara's heart flutter. But why does she feel like there was something wrong?

 

And lastly, our Chanyeol "Did they see us hold hands?" He thought. Chanyeol had no idea they would be stalking their date. Dara was the last person he thought to go stalking, but she did – with the rival as well. Thoughts about the date surface and he could imagine Krystal’s smiling face, he could hear her call him Chanyeol oppa, and suddenly, his heart goes somersaults. Krystal was adorable, he knew of the fact since before.

 

But Kris' words that were thrown to him make him flabbergasted. Kris knew Chanyeol liked Dara, it was obvious enough. But does his buddy really mean the words he said to him as well?

 

"Because the best man could always steal the bride away." Kris seriously said, waiting for Chanyeol’s reply.

It took him a minute to process what Kris had told him as he gazed at the bear on his hand. Chanyeol sighed, "I'm not stopping you. I'm not stopping you from liking her. Hell, I’m not forcing you or scaring you, either. I could be really selfish right now to what I'm about to ask you.. but Kris, I'm begging you.."

 

"All I'm asking from you is please don't fall in love with her, not just yet.."

Kris sighed, "I'm sorry Chanyeol, you're a minute too late."

 

The four sighed; this is going to be a long night.

 

~

Days passed by normally, they all watched the broadcast on the Saturday after and they continued with their own schedules most of the days. Another Tuesday is fast approaching, right now is the Monday evening. Dara had just got off dance practice for their new single coming soon, and was headed to a restaurant with the four girls.

 

“Unnie, It’s your birthday soon.” Minzy tells Dara who was seated beside her. They were altogether in the company car as Jjangme drove them to the restaurant.

 

“It’s still more than a month away, Minzy-ah.” Bom butted in.

“Oh? So it’s Cheondoong’s birthday first?” Minzy asked.

 

Their conversation faded as Dara could only hear Chaerin and the girls bicker in the background talking about birthdays and whatnot. Her phone vibrated at that time, and it was a message from Kris.


"Do you still want to go spying with me the last time?" The message said.

 

Dara smiles at Kris’ offer. She admits that she did have fun with him last week but she also thinks that it would be wrong to spy again (What if they get caught this time?). And she didn’t really want to do the stalking anymore, all her questions have been answered anyway, seeing Chanyeol interact with Krystal would just complicate it more.

 

To: Kris

From: Darong

 

“Just go without me, I have things to do tomorrow. But tell me all the details, okay?”

 

She replied back, although it was a lie. She didn’t have anything going on tomorrow. Her itinerary wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter