Joribi

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun still has that smirk on his lips, he won’t take no for an answer. In fact, Dara never said an answer. She was flabbergasted, but she never said a no.

 

Dara gulps, everyone was looking at her. “R-right now?” she asks, if that’s the only reason so that he won’t die, she’d actually consider taking it. Well, it was just a kiss, right? And since, er, since she kissed guys (who weren’t her boyfriends) before, right? There was Lee Minho, SHINee, and of course, who could forget Il woo? Yea, she had an excuse.


Chanyeol looks at Dara and shakes his head, “Noona, don’t even think of believing this hyung.” Chanyeol awkwardly laughs, his ears reddening in embarrassment. What was Woohyun hyung even thinking? He’d get me busted in no time! Chanyeol thinks.

 

“Why are you so dumb founded, Chanyeol? Look at Dara-ssi, she’s not even saying no.” Sungyeol adds to the teasing, sitting beside Woohyun.

“Yah, don’t put noona in a tight position.” Sehun scolds the two older (and seniors at that) guys, a scowl plastered on his face.

 

“If I know, you only want Dara noona to kiss you too, maknae.” Woohyun then puts the blame on Sehun.

Sehun throws a chopstick to Woohyun.

 

 

* * *

 

"I'll be leaving for the Philippines tomorrow, noona." Chanyeol said just before they were about to part ways.

"Oh? Why all of the sudden?" Dara asked.

 

"Well.." Chanyeol scratched the side of his head.

"We knew this for quite a while, but--"

 

"It's because I've seen you just now after you have gone missing for a month." Dara ended for him, folding her arms.

 

"Noona, you're always going to bring that up.. You know we should put that thing aside." Chanyeol smiled.

"How could you put that thing aside?! Yahh." Dara complained, followed by a pout.

 

"Anywaaay, noona. Let's talk about Philippines!" He evaded the topic, instinctly holding Dara's arm, and then letting it go right after realizing it.

Dara decided to leave the topic of Mildang be, "Oh, why are you going there anyway?"

 

"We have a concert with SHINee sunbae and Dal Shabet." Baekhyun butted in.

"Tomorrow?" Dara asked Baekhyun, but it was Chanyeol who nodded, pushing Baekhyun aside.

 

"Is everyone coming?" Dara asked, if only she knew they were coming to the Philippines, she could have gone with them (just like old times with Jiyong).

"Well, only EXO-K is coming." 

 

"Great, then I could hang out with Kris while you're gone." Dara put her tongue out, intentionally teasing Chanyeol.

 

* * *

 

The next day followed, the EXO-K members woke up pretty early to prepare for their flight at 8 in the morning. They were to arrive in the Philippines at an hour before 12.

 

With the lack of sleep last night due to practices, the boys were groggy on the way to the airport; with minimal make up on, they wore their caps, masks and beanies. Chanyeol didn't even bother to dress nicely (although he always does), because he lazily wore the clothes he was in.

It would be their second time in the Philippines, and Chanyeol is excited, every one of them is. Because their first concert in the country was memorable, and they knew this would be memorable as well.

 

 

Waiting for the boarding time, Sehun and Baekhyun decided to stroll the airport. Suho on the other hand was with Kyungsoo, in the airport lounge playing with the computers installed. And Chanyeol, he was with Kai. He was sitting at the waiting area, while Kai was sleeping beside him.

 

Bored to his wits, he can't leave the boy to sleep alone. All the EXO managers were with the other guys, leaving Chanyeol to look after the younger guy.

 

So Chanyeol decided to just play with his phone, with the games Sehun has suggested. He played the sensational Flappy Bird, although it wasn't really fun because his high score was still 8 despite playing it for two days straight (but he was already proud of this because Kris only has a high score of 2).

And when Chanyeol finally got the hang of it, a sudden notification from his phone made him lose concentration.

"Oh ." He accidentally cursed, seeing the yellow bird bump into the pillar and watched it fall.

 

"Aish, I almost beat my high score! Who was even distracting me?!" He complained, a little too loudly, making Kai stir in his sleep.

Chanyeol groaned as he exited the game, and went to his messages. His eyes widened when he found out that the notification he hated came from Dara.

 

From: Darong

To: Chanyeollie~

 

"Chanyeol look behind you!"

 

What the?! Chanyeol's brows twisted, why would Dara suddenly message him to look behind? Was the message sent to the wrong person? But he only knew one Chanyeol, and that's only him, so there was no probability that the message was not directed to him.

 

"Aish, Chanyeol, she's playing with you, why would you even look back if there's nothing." Chanyeol subtlety looked behind him but he saw nothing suspicious, just normal passengers waiting for their flights.

 

Chanyeol tried calling Dara's phone, but his calls were getting rejected. "Eh?"

 

 

A few minutes after, he decided to let Dara do whatever game she's trying to play, putting in his thoughts that she just made a mistake with her message. Chanyeol shrugged and just went back to his game.

 

Focused on his game, his score was now 13 and was still going, just a little more points and he's going to beat Sehun, the kid with the top score in their group.

 

He had his eyes trained on the phone screen when suddenly everything became black. His eyes were covered with a pair of dainty hands; Chanyeol notes that they smell like a dash of vanilla and cinnamon. He tried pulling the hands of whoever dared to make him lose his game (again), and being the stronger contender, he removed them easily, holding them tightly before the suspect flees.

 

As Chanyeol looks back, he sees Dara smiling widely at him; she was wearing a black Chrome Hearts tee over her skinny jeans. Dara didn't even bother dressing up, but she already looked beautiful. Dara wasn't wearing anything to hide her face either; her face was bare, a little BB cream working its job.

 

 

"Noona!" He excitedly beamed, standing up immediately.

 

"Hi." Dara smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked, walking to her.

 

Dara blanked for two seconds, then suddenly smiled, "I was on the way to the studio, then I remembered you were going to the Philippines, since it's on the way and it's still early for my schedule, I decided that I should send you off. It's my country after all." She recited (She practiced this last night).

 

Lies. Dara even told her dance instructor that she'll be a bit late because she has something important to do.

But Chanyeol believed it innocently.

 

"Wow! Really? Thanks noona!" Chanyeol wanted to hug her right now, but people might think maliciously so he tried his best not to.

 

"That's okay. When's your flight leaving?" Dara looked up at the monitor by the middle of the lounge.

"Thirty more minutes until boarding." Chanyeol said, showing his boarding pass.

 

"Great, then we should just sit here while we wait for it." Dara said, sitting beside Kai who was still sleeping, drooling.

Chanyeol sat right beside her, his body facing Dara. Chanyeol had the widest grin plastered on his face that his set of pearls was showing.

 

"Thanks for coming noona. Really really thank you." He bit his lips to stifle his smile but, it just comes out naturally.

He was bored a while ago, hoping that the time would just fast forward to the Philippines -- but now he didn't want the time to move.

 

"I'm really touched noona. Really!" He couldn't stop.

 

"Aigoo, Chanyeol-ah, if you keep saying that then I shouldn't come send you off next time." Dara rolled her eyes while she was trying to cover the pink in her cheeks.

 

"It's because I couldn't come to the Philippines to watch your concert, so I'm just sending you off." Dara said. The last time she went to the Philippines, it was because of BIGBANG's concert. Dara honestly missed the Philippines; she never visits, because their schedule never prevails her to leisurely travel. So Dara could only wait for opportunities like these so that she could have a reason to come back to her country.

 

"If only you told me earlier then I could have asked YG!" She scolded.

"Sorry about that." He laughed.

 

A few minutes passed, Kai finally woke up. Sehun and Baekhyun came back, bringing chicken with them. Suho and Kyungsoo were back as well.

 

Two minutes until their boarding time, and Chanyeol and Dara were inseparable. Although the other members surrounded both of them, his focus was only on Dara, and hers was only on Chanyeol as well.

 

Dara was telling him of the things he should try when in the country, but Chanyeol says they'll be leaving Philippines the next day as well.

"Would you be singing hawak kamay?" Dara suddenly asked, remembering the last time they went to the Philippines, their group did.

 

"Maybe." Chanyeol teased.

"Hawak kamay, hindi kita iiwan sa paglakbay." Chanyeol suddenly sang.

 

"Flight PR540 bound for the Philippines now ready for boarding in Gate 6." The announcer suddenly said. Chanyeol pouted.

 

Dara giggled, "Well that's your cue." She told him.

 

"Noona why don't you just come with us? So we could try the joribi together." Chanyeol halfly joked.

 

"Jo-lli-bee. It's 'li' not 'ri'." Dara scolded.

Chanyeol sighed.

 

"Aigoo." Dara pushed him to stand up.

 

"Your members are already going inside, you should, too." Dara stood up.

 

Chanyeol reluctantly stood as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter