One-Two-Three

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara sent Chanyeol her first wish today.

To: Chanyeollie
From: Dara noona ^_^

“Good morning sunshine! Today your first mission and my first wish is for you to get Krystal to praise you three times. Could you do it? I know you can. Kekeke And you can’t tell anyone about my wishes!! Hwaiting~!”

 

Although it was sort of a weird request coming from Dara, he has no choice but to do what she wished him to do. So today, Chanyeol dressed up extra special. He borrowed a Givenchy tee from Kris and wore the shoes a fan site gave him. He had asked the stylist to fix his hair differently as well.

“Fix me up as someone could compliment how handsome I am.” He told the stylist noona.

“But you’re already handsome!” The stylist commented.

 

“I know right? But sorry noona, you’re not the girl I’m waiting to praise me!”

Chanyeol walked through the meeting place. Today, the couple would be practicing together. Being in the same company, WGM wanted to show how both of them could interact within their company building. His cameramen were following Chanyeol when he found Krystal getting dropped off by her group mates in the company lobby.

 

Krystal shyly bowed to Chanyeol, and he did as well.

“Oh? Were we being awkward, guys I think we should go now~” Luna teased the couple.

“Unnie..” Krystal blushed.

“Let’s go, guys. But Chanyeol, I’m warning you okay? Break her heart and you have us to deal with.” Amber said holding her fist upward.

“N-nae.” He stuttered.

“Take care lovebirds!” Luna said before f(x) finally bid goodbye.

“Sorry about the gang.” Krystal apologized for the embarrassment the girls brought to her. They walked to one of the dance studios, today, Chanyeol is teaching Krystal the dance steps to Growl.

 

“I think they were cute. And you look pretty today.” Chanyeol tells Krystal, making her flustered.

“I- Thank you, you look handsome today as well.” Krystal tells him. Chanyeol raises his eyebrow, “Only today?”

“Well.. everyday, I guess.” She pinks. Chanyeol smiles victoriously. 1 praise down, two more to go. And then faced the camera.  Noona, do you see? I’m fulfilling your mission right now.

 

“So should we start our lesson today, Krystal-ssi?” He asks seriously. The other day, Krystal messaged Chanyeol that she wanted to learn the steps of one of their songs, especially since she knew the hard work they put up to it because she would always watch EXO practice on the room beside theirs.

“Nae, Chanyeol oppa!” Krystal smiles and gets into position. “But Chanyeol oppa, could you..?”

“What do you mean, could I? Yah! Although I- I know I’m not the best dancer but I know my parts in Growl at the least!” He defended himself, embarrassed by Krystal's question.

Krystal worried, “Should we call Jongi—“

 

Chanyeol's eyes widened. He was here and yet they would call the dance machine? He was offended. “Ani! No! I know he’s the best dancer in EXO but I could teach you the steps too!" He agitatedly said.

 

“Arasso, oppa.” Krystal shrugged her shoulders and teasingly smiled.

It took them ten minutes for Chanyeol to teach Krystal a twenty second step, but it wasn’t because Krystal couldn’t get the steps, but because the teacher was unsure of the steps himself. Chanyeol was sweating by himself despite the coolness of the aircon. The staffs that were at the background could only giggle at the fate of the couple.

 

At this point Chanyeol wouldn’t get the two praises he needed, he obviously had to prove Krystal he’s a good dancer. “D-don’t take this the wrong way, okay? It’s because I don’t memorize the other members’ parts! Should I just teach you my parts instead?”

“Okay oppa.” Krystal smiled charmingly.

 

And this time Chanyeol taught her the steps to his part correctly (because he isn’t included of the first part of the dance). Krystal learns it quite quickly, impressing Chanyeol and the cameramen in the studio. Krystal is a better dancer that Chanyeol, obviously, so it amazes him. Chanyeol teaches Krystal the steps up until the chorus of the song and once she got all the steps right, they go through a run down of the song.

With Chanyeol on the left and Krystal on the right, they do the steps together, Chanyeol's steps more bolder than Krystal's but nevertheless they were still in sync.

The chorus ends and they end their dance, panting. "Good job!" Chanyeol tells Krystal as he ruffles her hair.

 

"Oppa.." Krystal pouted when her hair became unruly but Chanyeol only sends him an innocent grin.

"You really dance well, Krystal. As expected." He sends Krystal two thumbs up.

"Aigoo oppa, you do as well, surprisingly." Krystal fanned herself.

 

"Are you serious?"

"Yea.."

"That's a compliment, right?" He eagerly asked.

"Well I guess so, if you take it as a compliment..?" Krystal answered unsurely.

 

And Chanyeol silently raised his fist up as he closed his eyes, making Krystal worry about him.

"Uhm, oppa? Are you.. Okay?"

Chanyeol immediately opened his eyes realizing what he had done, and on camera too, "Ha.. Ha.. I was stretching!" He awkwardly said, making Krystal laugh at him.

"Aigoo, oppa you're weird, too." Krystal said and drank the bottle of water Chanyeol prepared for the both of them. She then handed the other bottle to Chanyeol.

"I know.." He laughed at himself.

 

"And that, I take that as a compliment, too." He beamed overexcitedly, finally getting three praises from Krystal. It wasn't even that hard, so he wondered why Dara wasted a wish on such an easy task.

They washed up after their not-so-tiring practice. And when they met right after, Krystal had been stripped off of her sweatpants and was wearing shorts instead; she was wearing a pink and yellow tanktop, too.

Chanyeol on the other hand just changed his sweatpants into dark jeans and he was good to go.

 

The couple, together with the cameramen set foot to the recording studio. Unlike the YG studio, SM's was secluded. No one could be allowed entry easily, and the door to it needs an artist's fingerprint before it permits entry. Today, Chanyeol and Krystal would be trying out a song.

"I want to hear you sing English, Chanyeol oppa."

Chanyeol gulped, he knew Krystal's English was more than perfect enough, and he wouls just be embarrassing himself again if he sings.

 

"How about a Korean song instead?" He suggests.

"I bet your English is good!" She teases, Krystal knew where to push his buttons.

 

"But really, a Korean song would be greater, right?" Chanyeol insisted and then his look went to the camera. "Right guys? Let's just do a Korean song." He persuaded.

"Korean? Okay fine. What song do you want?"

"Song?"

Krystal nodded, if he wanted a Korean song so bad, then he should choose the song he badly wants to sing. So as what Krystal said, Chanyeol approached the table to where they could pick the songs out.

 

"Could we sing this?" Chanyeol asked, pointing to a particular duet song (the one in which he was most familiar of), asking the producer seated at the recording table.

"There'd be no problem since we have rights for it already." The producer shrugged. Chanyeol then looked at Krystal and she nodded in Chanyeol’s choice of song.

 

“But could you do it in one try?” The producer asked. Chanyeol looked at Krystal and the same went with her. “We could try.”

“Is the song familiar to you, Krystal-ssi?” The producer asked, and Krystal immediately beamed, “Of course! G.na unnie is really amazing. It’s one of my favorite songs.”

“I’m guessing it’s Chanyeol’s favorite song as well.” The producer laughed as he saw Chanyeol silently practicing his lines already.

 

“Have you both sung together before?” Both shook their heads. “Well since you’re both singers you could do it.” The producer smiled.

“But sir, Chanyeol oppa is a rapper.”

“He has a great voice, he just doesn’t let it out. You’d be shock once you’d hear it, Krystal-ssi.” The producer laughed. “Then we should take it in one shot so that it would be the most natural cover.”

 

Chanyeol and Krystal nodded, they both entered the recording studio, bringing with them their lyrics and had immediately worn their headphones.

“Are you ready?” The producer asked through his microphone and the couple nodded their heads.

The soft instrumental entered through their headphones and Krystal got ready for her part.

 

"If I have a boyfriend, there'll be so many things I want to do. I've dreamt I have a boyfriend like that."

Krystal then cutely counted on her fingers, "The first, kissing him in the street; the second, catching the early train for Chooncheon with him, the third, going on a picnic with him.."

Krystal's gaze then went back to her lyrics, focusing on getting every word right. "The thought of it makes my heart flutter, i'll try to di every one a day with you. I'm so happy to be with you. I'm so happy we are both together. You're a real treasure to me." 

It was Chanyeol's part now, and although he could never compare to the real artist (Rain that is), he still wanted to try his best, and hopefully impress his partner right beside him. Krystal is a born singer, both she and her sister Jessica, sing. He'd need to act professional this time, especially since the PD wants it to be a one take session.

 

"If I have a girl friend, there'll be so many things I also want to do. I've always envied another's girlfriend."

Krystal looks up to see Chanyeol's eyes closed as he feels the song. Krystal takes notice that he memorized the song, so it isn't a wonder why he immediately chose the song as soon as he saw the list, Chanyeol knew it by heart.

The sing in unison as soon as the last chorus starts, "I'm so happy to be with you. I'm so happy we both are together. Wherever we are, or whatever we do."

Chanyeol sings, "Everyday what I really try to do with you, is to tell you."

Chanyeol looks at Krystal and they both have eye contact with each other, not leaving  their gazes, "I love you. What I really want to hear from you, is such a word, 'I love you.' Thank you for coming into me, I'm so happy to be with you, you are my only love."

"Baby baby baby.."

Krystal blushes as Chanyeol only gives her a wide grin.

"Baby boo.." Krystal sends Chanyeol a smile this time and for the second time, Chanyeol ruffles her hair. Krystal is now okay with the sudden skinship, although it was a bit out of the ordinary.


The producer told them of a job well done although there were a few flats (but could be remedied nevertheless) so he finalizes the song. He tells the director that he would be handing the song to the show, if ever they would want to use it for promotions for the WGM. Their filming ended at the moment their song recording had finished. The Director had all the film he needed for today. Krystal and Chanyeol bowed down to all the staff and thanked then for a job well done. At that time, the director called on the couple.

"You're progressing real well." He complimented the couple.

Both smiled at him, "The ratings have been shooting up higher because of your power couple. Most of the netizens are in support of your couple." 

 

"You remind me of an old couple in WGM. They're one of the few couples who ended up getting together in real life.." He reminisced.

"Actually, i'm really saddened that your stay would be ending in two weeks. It was too short, hm? But we have to follow president's orders."

"Anyway, what I'm saying is you've build up a fanbase quite quickly and I'm really shocked to how your story developed. You tease each other, you have silent messages, and also, I hear that you hang out even after filming. And now we have the song. It was a good touch, right? Wow, director is being sentimental all of a sudden.." He laughed.

"All I'm really saying is great job!" The director then awkwardly dismissed the couple. 

 

"Chanyeol oppa, I never knew you sing that well!" Krystal told him as Chanyeol offered to walk Krystal to f(x)'s dance studio.

"Of course I had to impress everyone on the room." 

"You impressed me quite alright." Krystal smiled. 

"Krystal.."

"Nae?"

"Thanks for singing that song with me, it really means a lot." He seriously said.

"Thank you, too. I think I have a new favorite song, oppa." 

 

 

 

 

 

Today was another Tuesday, and instead of Dara messaging Chanyeol, she had left him a voice message.

"Good morning Chanyeollie~ Good job fulfilling the first wish! Dae to the bak! I watched it all~ And you have a great voice too~ I'm sure Krystal-ssi has swooned over your voice well~ My second wish would be easier. Help Krystal become closer to the boys, maybe you could invite the guys on your date or just introduce her to them. I'm sure they would like the whole bunch! See you soon~!"

"Arasso noona. I'm going to do that now." He talked to no one, replaying Dara's voice message again and again.


It was another lonely day for Dara this Tuesday. The girls have gone off to one of the provinces while Dara opted to go home to her Mother's. She plans on reading a book today right after she fixes all her clothes by throwing out the old ones she doesn't wear anymore. Actually, she was already on her way home when her plans suddenly turn upside down when she received an uninvited call.

"Noona, do you want to come over to the dorm today?" An eager voice asked on the other line.

"Oh? Aren't you busy with a lot of things right now? And wouldn't it be bad if you let a girl to your dorm? I'm sure fans wouldn't like that.."

"But everyone likes you, noona. And the fans love me as well so it's a win-win situation." Sehun persuaded Dara into coming to their dorm, and as previously said by the maknae himself, no one could ever resist his charm.

"Are you busy right now, Dara noona?" Sehun asked, he was tasked to be the one to call for Dara and invite her over home today (especially now that the giant is away) since Sehun would be Dara's favorite kid aside from Chanyeol and Kris. 

"Well no but I was just thinking of your welfare and wouldn't it be awkward as well?"

Dara could hear the kid sigh on the other line, "That's okay noona, I think I know the real reason why. I get it now, it's because I'm not Chanyeol or Kris. I don't know what you see in the two giants but I'm growing as tall as them, too. But since I could never be them.."

 

"Fine.." Dara said.

"Whaat noona? Could you repeat what you said? I thought I heard it wrong."

"I said fine, I'm coming over." 

Loud cheers erupted from Dara's phone, reverberating through her ear. The boys were cheering on the maknae on the other line.

"Yah Sehun-ah, is this call on speaker?" Dara asked.

"Heh.. Noona, see you soon, okay! We'd be fixing up the dorm for you, bye!" And he immediately turned the call off.

Dara looked at her phone in confusion, she just told Sehun she's coming over. She barely knew the other members, and there was no Chanyeol who she could stick with today because he'd be too busy going lvoey dover with Krystal to be at home -- she's going to be toast.

Dara decided to wear a plain white V-neck shirt and her red pants. She wore a cap on top of her head like the usual and went out to go to the dorm. She didn't actually know if she should bring food or not so she ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter