Cheer Up

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“I’m the one you love but sorry I’m a bad boy. Yes, just leave me, good bye, you’re a good girl..”


Jiyong’s self composed song was playing on his head. He knew he would regret the things he did someday, and he knew his own words would have to play with him someday too – it was as if that song was mocking him.


Jiyong could still remember the words Chaerin had told him before she had left his apartment, shutting the door as quietly as she could.



“But Chaerin, I still love her.”

Chaerin’s eyebrows curled up, “Oppa.. You say love like it’s such an easy word.” She scoffed.

Jiyong raised both his hands, “But it’s true, I still do love her.”
 


Chaerin sighed, “But if you love a person, do you want seeing that person hurt – especially because of you?”


Jiyong remained quiet.


“I hope you realize the mistake you did, oppa.”

“I do, I do Chaerin. And I regret it a lot.” Jiyong hung his head low.

“Oppa, I know I am in no position to tell you to stay away from unnie, but as of the mean time, could you at least give her time to let you go?”


Jiyong held her hand, “Chaerin-ah, I can’t let her go. I—As selfish as it may sound; I – It was all a mistake. Leaving her, hurting her.”


Chaerin contemplated what he was saying, “Oppa..”
“Is this what you and Kiko-ssi fought about?”


Jiyong silently nodded, “I told her we should break up; because I realize what I felt for Kiko was different from what I feel for Dara. After I went to get a drink at the bar, I could vaguely remember that I called for a cab, and I went to the YG building. I remember seeing her, but I couldn’t remember the words I had told her..”



“How could you not remember those words? The words that I believe had hurt her so badly.”


“Those words, whatever they were, were said out of hatred, not towards her – but towards the situation I had gotten myself into. It was out of frustration. And honestly, I regret saying any of those words – heck, I regret everything I did that hurt her.” Jiyong combed his hair up in frustration.


“Chaerin-ah, I need to get back what I lost.” He desperately said.



Chaerin wasn’t even a tad bit shocked; she saw it coming. Chaerin shook her head, there was nothing she could do, with a stubborn and twisted person like Jiyong, nothing could ever bend with him.



“So even if I tell you to move on, you would still fight for that love, right?” Chaerin smiled.



Jiyong chuckled, “You know me too well, Chae.”



“Well then, I hope you are ready to get your heart broken this time.”



He sighed, his nth time for today. 

“Baby don’t leave me, I know you still love me. Why, yes, I’ll tell you the truth, I need you.”




***


Two days after the announcement of the delay, 2NE1’s single has been released digitally. Falling in Love was the title of the song, it had a reggae touch – as it was mostly a feel good song. 

After the release, it was also reported that 2NE1 would resume promotions a week after the song release. Falling In Love immediately topped charts, going number one digitally that although everyone was requesting for an album, a single could do for now.


Everyone felt relieved – the Blackjacks were all glad and excited that they would see their girls soon. The YG family were all glad that the girls are coming back soon. Netizens were anticipating their fresh idea. But there was one one little fan boy that didn't know if he'd feel glad or upset.


EXO was just finishing their rounds for Wolf; they were in Inkigayo when they had announced the girl's comeback and played 2NE1’s teaser on stage. Chanyeol didn’t know if he could feel excited or not. Apparently, next week is EXO's goodbye stage already; and he couldn’t have schedules in line with his favorite 2NE1 member anymore.


“Whyy!!” He overexaggeratingly said, making all 10 heads turn to him.

“2NE1’s having their comeback next week, and we’re having our good bye stage already!” He complained endlessly.


“We’ve heard you when you said that the first time, hyung.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter