Mending

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol grabbed a pancake from a stack in the middle of the dining table; Kyungsoo, their resident mother-slash-cook, had prepared their breakfast at 10 in the morning. Chanyeol sat in between Luhan and Baekhyun, while he waited anxiously for Dara’s reply. It had only been a few moments since he heard the news that Baekhyun abruptly dropped, and it was moments since he sent her an SMS, hoping that at she sees it at the least.

 

Kris entered the kitchen, eyeing his younger co-members; he then grabbed a piece of toast for himself, as he sat beside Luhan. Kris looked at Chanyeol, hoping to catch his attention to ask what time he came home last night, but Chanyeol was too engrossed on his phone typing away to notice the EXO-M leader.

 

“I’m glad you’re somewhat okay now, noona. Don’t mind the news, okay? Just let those things subside on their own..” Chanyeol sent the message back to Dara.

 

“Chanyeol ah, are you sure about that?” was Dara’s reply, and for a second, Chanyeol wasn’t sure to what would be his reply (he was confused to what Dara was asking about) but Chanyeol followed his instinct instead.

 

“Of course, noona! I’m positive! Waeyo?” He replied and then pressed send, grinning from ear to ear.

 

Kai then came entering, his hair disheveled while he had his eyes fixed on his Android phone. It was a present given by the fansites for his birthday. He was searching his and EXO's name over the news, again. With his morning routine, Kai would have his eyes attached to his phone screen as he surfed the web, searching, looking for news; as if it had become a habit for him to check the daily news; so frequent that he could do such things simultaneously. Kai was also the guy who first found out the news of the DARAGON breakup, so he wanted to keep his name.

 

Kai grabbed his mug, and poured the black coffee from the maker. He blew on the liquid, and as soon as he had his lips to its hotness, he spit it out. The liquid spilling all over the floor. The members present in the kitchen were shocked, even making Kyungsoo’s eyes to the verge of bulging out. He had s worried, and perplexed to why the cool second maknae was suddenly spitting hot liquids of death (thankfully no one got hit).

 

“WHAT?!” He suddenly blurted out, putting the mug atop the dining table, Kai’s eyebrows meeting in the middle.

All eyes turned to Kai, and anxiously waited for him to explain. He read the same article title that Dara had previously read, “[Breaking] Dara and Chanyeol, spotted out on a date? Possible third party as their reason for the DaraGon breakup?” Kai reported.

 

“WHAT?!” The other boys said in unison, not believing the news that had just been said. Chanyeol was one of the boys who was shocked about the news, too.

 

Kris suddenly looked at Chanyeol, eyeing him meticulously. He had specifically told the guy to stay hidden from the media, and this is the news he gets in the morning. He was so ready to scold the little guy when Chanyeol muttered a soft “Oh my God..” He looked at his friend, who was nowhere worried. Chanyeol grabbed Kai’s phone and read the article himself.

 

"Reporters have spotted 2NE1’s Dara and EXO-K’s Chanyeol together in the wee hours of last night, it had been reported by an insider that 2NE1's Dara was seen alone in a local bar in the middle of the night, and a few minutes after she had arrived, EXO's Chanyeol who was wearing a dark hoodie to hide his identity was caught on camera entering the same vicinity. The couple seemed to be discussing something intimate and were seen to leave the said bar at the same time but going separate ways.

 

We have talked to the guards, but they wish not to speak of the incident. 

Some photos are also rapidly spreading across the Internet of pictures of Dara and Chanyeol together at the Singapore Flyer, the same place where Dara and G-Dragon were spotted the last time, both evident that both parties are confirmed the people identified on the photos.


Netizens have been claiming the two parties involved have gone close ever since that incident and have sparked interests, making Chanyeol the probable reason of Dara and G-Dragon’s breakup. 

 

Comment your reactions below."

 

 

 It was nowhere calm in EXO’s dorm, it usually wasn’t; but today was no exception, it was a riot in the dormitory.

 

“THIS ISN’T TRUE. HYUNG, GUYS. DUDE. YOU KNOW ME..” Chanyeol tried explaining, but no one was listening to him. 

“I told you to be careful, Chanyeol.” Kris hissed, muttering Chinese words that the other boys didn't understand. Chanyeol was careful! He didn'y even hitch a ride with Dara no matter how much he wanted to. Because he knew the paparazzi would be watching over Dara's actions since the latest controversy.

 

“But I was! I’m sorry, hyung. It’s just that—" Chanyeol suddenly stopped, then as his eyes grew into saucers, a smile crept to his face.

 

“What are you smiling about?! Yah!” Kris spanked his head.

“Ow~ Yifan, What's wrong with you?!” He said back.

 

"Me? How about what's wrong with you!" Kris wants to punch the smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter