First Controversy

Dara's XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and the whole gang were practicing in the wee hours of the morning. In this crucial time, sleeping was not even a necessity to the boys. They have been practicing long and real hard for their upcoming comeback scheduled a few weeks from now that they have grown recklessly tired, but with their situation, there was no place to complain.

 

EXO was practicing for the new single, Wolf, in which the boys have transformed to handsome werewolves such as Twilight’s Jacob.

 


It was a few minutes to two in the morning when their team had decided to call it off for the day. EXO had been practicing the whole day, and they were given the liberty to be dismissed a bit earlier tonight, although two in the morning may seem late for them. The boys couldn’t complain, as it became a daily habit for them to have insufficient sleeping hours, being an idol had its sacrifices.

 

“I can’t wait to get home and fall asleep. ” Kai said as he wore his sweater over his sweaty wifebeater.

 

“Can’t we eat first, hyung?” Sehun butted in, looking at their head father, Suho.

 

“Eh? Sehun..” Suho reluctantly said, thinking how his wallet would be all consumed once he brings these 12 hungry beast idols to a meat restaurant.

 

As they were discussing to where they may eat, with full expense paid from their papa Suho, Chanyeol was busy fondling with his phone. He had received a message a few minutes before they were dismissed of practice.

 

“Hi Chanyeol~! This is noona~!! Kekeke. Are u sleeping now?” The message said, and he can’t help but chuckle. Of course Chanyeol saved her number, and they have been messaging each other frequently, so introducing herself as his ‘noona’ would be a no-brainer since he had purposely named her contact as Dara Noona ^_^.

 

He grinned, as he excitedly tapped on his phone

 

“No noona~ Waeyo? :-)” He typed and sent back, not even attempting to hide the grin plastered on his face.

 

He was taken back from his reverie when Tao poked his sides, “Oh?”

 

 

“Chanyeol, where do you want to eat?” Kris, being the strict guy in the family asked.

 

“We’ve been asking you since 5 minutes ago..” He added.


“Oh really? Sorry. Anywhere is fine. I’m not even that hungry.” Chanyeol answered and went back to his phone.

 

“Can you come and see me right now? Only if you’re not busy that is..” Dara sent him.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes could have bulged on the spot, not believing to his self that Dara wanted to see him right now.

 

“Come on, let’s get some bibimbap.” The group made the decision and as they were about to step outside, Chanyeol didn’t.

 

He hesitated, “Actually, you know what guys..”

“I’m not even that hungry, so I.. you can go ahead.” He ended, trying not to look suspicious.

 

“Don’t tell me you have a date, Chanyeol..” Baekhyun saw it in his eyes, the way his best friend looked at his phone, and the eagerness of his to let them out.

 

“Ani! No, it’s not really a date.” Chanyeol tried explaining, while the 11 sets of eyes focused on him.

 

“It’s Dara noona.. She—“

“Dara messaged you?!” Kris suddenly blurted out, until he realized he was fanboying, then immediately composed himself.

 

“I- I mean, you’re meeting Dara, right now? At this time?” Kris’ eyebrows met.

 

“Err.. yea, I think it’s really important. I mean, why would she want to meet me this urgent if it wasn’t right?” Chanyeol replied.

“So, can I go? Hyung? Suho hyung?” Chanyeol turned to their leader.

 

Kris hoped to himself that Suho wouldn’t allow him, looking at the time, what if something bad would happen to Chanyeol? And what if the paparazzi catch them? And what if—He sighed, thinking in the end, Chanyeol would go his way to meet his beloved Dara noona anyway.

 

 

And he did, Chanyeol, hoping the coast was clear for sasaeng fans, walked to the block of one of the bars near Gangnam. He was dressed in black jeans and a dark hoodie over his head, silently thanking his instincts when he grabbed these instead of the grey sweatpants.

 

As he went near to the address of the bar that Dara had messaged him, he can’t help but won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter