Chapter 9

My Funny Badboy

Today is their thrid day in Japan, and it is also Taemin's birthday. Sulli planned on making the 9 dish meal for Taemin with the help of Luna. She asked Onew, L, and Minho to get Taemin out of the penthouse. L and Minho agreed right away but Onew had a price, he told Sulli to make him fried chicken. Krystal and Suzy volunteered to buy some decorations and decorate the rooftop, where they will be holding the party.

The alarm rings and Sulli wakes up all the girls, she goes outside and knocks on the door of the boys' room signaling them to wake up. Taemin was the first one to get out, he was hoping to see Sulli's beautiful face and hearing her voice greet him on his special day. Sulli is in the kitchen making coffee when Taemin back hugs her. She could tell that he was waiting for her to say Happy Birthday!, but sadly she couldn't because it woud ruin her surprise. Instead she tells him Good Morning! and kisses him on the cheek. 

Taemin feels so disappointed that none of his friends and especially Sulli, greeted him on his special day. Everyone felt so bad for Taemin, but they knew that he would forget about it when he sees what Sulli has for him.

"Taeminnie, Happy Birhtday!" says Sulli hugging him.

"I thought you forgot about it." says Taemin happily.

"How could I?" says Sulli.

"Oh yeah, Taeminnie, as a birthday surprise for you we are having a guys day out."says Minho.

........................

The guy leave for what Taemin taught to be his birthday surprise. Suzy and Krystal left to start decorating the roof top and buy decorations. Luna helps Sulli cut her ingredients and then leaves to help decorate, Sulli wwanted to cook every meal by herself even Onew's chicken.

Sulli has a list of meals that she is going to cook. She incorporated food from all over the world, she made a lot because her friends also want to eat. She is also making her special chocolates, meant only for Taemin. Sulli looks at her list and cooks the easiest meals first.

Taemminie's 9 Dish Meal:

​1) Steak and Mashed Potatoes

2) Hobak Jun (Fried Zuccini)

3) Samgyupsal (Pork Belly)

4) Chinese Fried Rice

5)Seaweed Soup

6) Orange Chicken

7) Spaghetti

8) California Roll

9) Jajangmyeon (Black Bean Noodles)

Sulli finished all the dishes and brought it up to the rooftop, when she saw the rooftop it looked very beautiful. There were hanging lights, a stage for performing and the tables were set up nicely.  There were also baloons all over the floor.

"WOOOW!!" says Sulli as she walks towards the three girls resting on the swing.

"I know right!" says Suzy.

"Thanks so much you guys. I promise the food will make up for your hard work." says Sulli.

"Anytime Ssul! And I'm sure that your food is fantastic." says Krystal.

" Ssul, Ontokki just called me and says that they're on their way up." says Luna. 

They turn of the lights and got the party poppers, they see Taemin come in and altogether yell: Surprise!

"Did you guys do all of this?"asked Taemin.

"Yeah. But it was all Sulli's idea." says L.

"Happy Birthday Taem! I love you!" says Sulli, while hugging Taemin.

"Thank you and I love you too." says Taemin. The two share a kiss and everyone else looked away.

Taemin enjoyed the whole night, the 9 dish meal that Sulli made tasted very good and he loved it. He especially loved the chocolates that Sulli made, which now that he looked at them, they were mini versions of him.

.............................................................................

The party ended and they all make their way to their rooms. Before Sulli went to bed, she meets with Taemin on the patio.

"Ssul, thank you soo much for the most amazing party of my life. I love you!" says Taemin.

"It's nothing compared to what you've done for me. Thank you for making my life interesting." says Sulli. The two share a passionate kiss and bid each other a goodnight and went to bed.

For the next two days of their vacation the gang went shopping everywhere in Japan. They took a bunch of pictures with the whole group and their partners. They return to Korea and do the musical in school, Sulli and Taemin did great as the lead roles and as a prize for their class' hard work, Mrs. Park gave them a week of free time in school.

Sulli and Taemin are having the time of their lives, they are together and no one can stop them. Little did they know that their happy days are over when a former member of the PRANKSTers, Jung Yong-hwa, returns to their school.

Author's Note: 

Hey guys!! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, next chapter we will be halfway through the fanfic. Thank you to all of you who subscribed and please keep on supporting this story. Kisses! xoxoxo ❤❤❤